아홉

Your Highness

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-hJrOAWwg4

 

 

[BAEKHYUN POV]

Hangyeon went inside my chamber all excited. He sat down in front of me and I continued memorizing more poetry.

"Why are you here?" I asked not looking up. Although I felt a little excited about the news he's about to spill out.

"Kang ___ is chosen!"

I accidentally knock over my bottle of ink ruining the notes I just copied, and destroying one book from my father's collection. But I didn't worry about that I stood up and went out to the place where they were teaching her the basics of being a crown princess. Hangyeon hurriedly followed me but I didn't mind. He's on my side.

[YOUR POV]

I try to pour more tea. This is the eight cup.

"No, you need to have the right angle." my teacher said. She was patient with me at first but now I can sense that I'm already getting on her nerves. She takes the pot of tea and tells me to take a break and enjoy the places at the palace.

I went to the garden and sat on a wooden chair. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and stared at my feet for a while. What have I gotten myself into?

I let out a sigh. "Will I be able to do this? Am I the right person for this!?" I pick up a pebble and wished that this will all be over. I then threw backwards.

"OUCH!"

I widen my eyes and turned around. The Crown Prince stood there with his right hand on his eye.

I quickly rush to his side. 

"Jeoha! Are you okay?"

He takes off his hand from his eye and gives me a smile. I help him up. 

Baekhyun is a lot taller than me.

"Congratulations." he said akwardly.

I bowed. "Thank you, Jeoha." 

[BAEKHYUN POV]

Well this is akward.

Hangyeon and the court ladies were with us. They're a bit annoying so without further ado I grab ____'s hand. She was taken aback but I assured her that it was fine. "Just follow me!"

We both run and I hear Hangyeon's silly scream.

am-amoon-embraces-sun-e01-450p-omg-am-ad

"JEOHHAAAA" he cried. "I'm gonna get in trouble!"

____ and I laugh and we both make our way to the other temples. We stop in by the koi fish pond and Hangyeon was nowhere in site. I sit next to ___ and we both sat there in silence.

"I know you'll be a great Crown Princess." I said. I needed to say that to make her feel comfortable. It's really difficult to start a conversation with her because she's just so calm and composed.

moon1-00241.jpg

"How can you have so much faith in someone you know so little about?" she shifts her gaze to me which made me look away. 

"I just know." came my lame reply. She chuckled and rubbed her hands together. It was really cold even if the sun was up in the sky and shined brightly.

____ stood up. "I think Hangyeon-ssi would get mad if we don't come back." she told me. She walked back to the palace leaving me there. But she turned around and said something that made me smile.

"I know you'll be a great king, Baekhyun."

~~~

The Great Queen was enjoying a cup of tea and was in quite a good mood. A court lady announces the she would enter and the Queen told her to do so.

"Jung jeon mama," The court lady lowered her head. "Nam Ahri was not chosen, ____ was."

~~~

[SUHO is Baekhyun's half-brother]

"Suho!" The King called his son. "Where's Baekhyun?"

A handsome boy with beautiful eyes entered the chambers of the King, He was holding a sword. He wiped sweat on his forehead and sat down with his father. 

He took the cup of tea and drank it. "I have no idea. I just came from practice." 

 

 

AN: I'M BAAACK. lol did you miss me? :D /bricked/

You'll now have a hard time to choose. 

SUHO

OR

BACON....

Please don't be a silent reader! I love it when you guys comment ! ^^  

btw I like the song here. the instrumentals are lovely right? ^^

hope you enjoyed this chapter