Rescue

Your Highness

 

[BAEKHYUN POV]

I in my breath and the servants opened the door to my father's quarters. He let me sit down in front of him while he wrote down on a scroll. He dipped the tip of his paint brush with ink and started to write beautiful characters. 

he continued with what he was doing."What happened today?" He was really calm. I was glad about that.

"Cheona. There was an insect while we were studying, I forgot to tell my teacher...Please forgive me." I bowd on the floor and did not dare to move until he told me so.

"Go in the village now." he ordered. 

Instead of asing questions I got up and obeyed his order.

~~~

[YOUR POV]

"____," 

I was in our garden writing a letter for my friend. I put down my materials and went to my mother.

She gave me a few coins. "Go to the store and buy more paper for yourself." she beamed. "You're father would be thrilled to know that you are now writing poetry."

I thanked her and off I went to the village.

A lot people were whispering to each other and the air was full of excitement.

"The king is here eomma?" a little kid tugged on to his mother's hanbok. "I want to see the Crown Prince!" his mother took him in her arms. 

"We will." she told him.

That reminds me. 

The Crown Prince was going to visit our village today.

A few people started to push each other and I was starting to get scared a little. I'm not used to being alone.

"The Crown Pirnce is coming!" Announced one of the guards. Without further delay, all of the people bowed on the ground. And soon, I catch a glimpse of a bright sedang chair. A guard hissed at my direction for me to bow again. 

( a sedan chair looks like this>>) off_korea.jpg

I hear a lot of footsteps. The Crown Prince was already passing by. But that didn't caught my attention. 

A really beautiful butterfly landed on the my arm. 

Its wings were bright yellow like the sun.

 

~~~

[BAEKHYUN POV]

The villages here are not bad at all. I could live here or maybe escape here one time. The people look friendly too.

I stare at all the people bowing down. tsk

When I become King I'll create a new law. That when someone from the royal family is present, they should all stand so they could admire our features.

My eye fell on a girl wearing a light green hanbok. She wasn't bowing. 

Pabo.

the guards will come after you if you don't bow.

The sedan chair stopped. 

I knew it.

One of my guards approached her and started to shout at her.

"Yah! You should bow to Crown Prince! This is punishable by death!" 

She dusted off her hanbok and stood up. "I am sorry." I heard her say. 

"You little! You can't just say sorry!"

Well this is getting out of hand and akward. I know this isn't a good idea but I must intervene. Baekhyun to the rescue.

 

I approached the girl and she went down on her knees. "Jeoha."

I smile of contentment spread on my face. "Please stand."

tumblr_ly05t6EIRu1ql07uco1_250.png

She doesn't move but remained in that uncomfortable bowing position.

 

'It's a ROYAL ORDER." 

She shot right up. Trembling a little bit.

"Jeoha!" A court lady cried. "Please go back to the sedan chair..."

"be quiet please." I examined the girl. She wasn't a peasant, surely. Her hanbok is made of fine silk. 

"Next time, you should bow." I turned to the guards. "And next time, all of you. Don't be too harsh on my people." With that I walk back to the sedan chair and we resumed the village tour.

 

AN: So both of you finally meet already. :D If you guys want I'll rush the historical part and move on to modern Joseon, aka Seoul. year 2012. 

Just imagine that's the guy in the photo is the young Baekhyun lol

15 subbers. ;___; thank you so much I thought I would not even get one. I love you :)