After 8 Years

Your Highness

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdJe_R3o54U

 

 

[YOUR POV]

I read a book while I waited for my visitor. I flipped the page and there was a small dried cherry blossom. I take it and examine it in my hands. Baekhyun had given it to me when he was still a crown prince. I still remember it very well. We were sitting watching Hangyeon do a puppet show when Baekhyun moves closer to me and asks if I liked flowers. I said yes and he goes somewhere and comes back with a cherry blossom.

tumblr_ly05gb4xKA1ql07uco1_500.png

 

 

~~~

The sliding door opens revealing Baekhyun. I quickly hide the dried cherry blossom under the table.

I ignore him and continue to read my book.

"How are you?" he made himself comfortable by sitting in front of me. Hangyeon waved at me and put down the King's documents. Maybe he'll study those here again.

"Hangyeon-ssi, why is the King planning to work here again?" I asked completely ignoring Baekhyun who was starting to get impatient.

I cover my book with my face and continued reading. 

x.gif

tumblr_m05zu4UIJW1ql07uco2_500.png

He puts down my book and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Did I do something wrong that's why you're ignoring me?" I shook my head and he chuckled.

"the King is just paying his woman a visit. Is it a bad thing?"

He held my hand for a moment, this time he was serious. "____, we'll be able to fix this problem soon. I know we'll be together once again. And nothing can separate us. You will always be my crown princess."

"But you're gonna get married soon." I say. I drew back my hand. "Don't get too attached to me, Cheona."

Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Cheona? Wow." He moves closer to me.

moon07-00275.jpg

"You always called me Baekhyun. And now you call me Cheona?" 

I frown at him for being so childish. We're talking about important matters and he acts like everything is going to be alright. 

"King Baekhyun. Can you please go out of my room now? You need to put more important matters in your hands, like how to improve the lives of the commoners, how to -" 

Baekhyun suddenly plants a sweet kiss on my lips. After a few seconds our lips part.

He stands up. "You talk too much." then he calls Hangyeon to bring the documents back to his chambers. 

And so I was left there with a smile on my face.

 

AN: so the parts here are rushed a little bit.

Since only 1 or 2 chapters then we're going to the present Baekhyun and ! :D /throws confetti/

hope you enjoyed this boring chap ;_; btw Ahri took your place... ;_; but don't worry Baekhyun doesn't like her! he likes youuuu

And you'll be seeing more of Suho btw ~ ♥