Back In Time

Your Highness

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyYCDPjP8To

 

Baekhyun sat in the front row with Suho. All the lights in the theater dimmed and the heavy curtains were slowly opening giving them a glimpse of a traditional village. A sedang chair being carried by four people slowly made its way to the stage but what caught Baekhyun's attention was not the beautiful girl playing the crown princess, but the one stage wearing a simple hanbok.

Live yellow butterflies were released and one came fluttering towards her. She temporarily forgets  the simple thing she was supposed to do: bow and keep her forehead pressed to the ground until the actress goes down of the sedang chair.

____ opens her hand and the beautiful butterfly lands on her palm. She smiles at the creature and it flutters away.

Baekhyun on the other hand was frozen on his seat. "This is familiar." he thought. "Too familiar..." 

He taps Suho on the shoulder and excuses himself out for some fresh air. His older brother tells him to come back soon because the play was only short, Baekhyun nods and rushes outside the theater. 

 

Baekhyun went to the balcony of Seoul University. Why was it familiar? He can't explain it. It felt like he knew who she was. She wasn't just the outspoken girl he met in the coffee shop. He knew deep inside that there was much more to it than that, but he couldn't quiet put his finger on it.
 
Baekhyun loosened his tie and looked down on the beautiful city of Seoul. 
 
"Why are you here?"
 
Baekhyun turns around and there she was dressed in her green and pink hanbok looking at him with questioning eyes. Before he could answer her Suho follows shortly. "There you are! Hangyeon and I have been -" he stops when he notices ____. Suho looks at her, then back to Baekhyun. "What are you two doing here?"
 
"I just got in here..." she says shyly, avoiding his eye contact. 
 
"What happened to your tie Baekhyun?!" Hangyeon grabs him by the collar and fixes it. "You have to look presentable!" Baekhyun turns in a shade of red, still unable to speak for some reason. "And you look so red! Don't tell me you're drinking!?"
 
Baekhyun glares at Hangyeon. "yah! I wasn't!" he slaps his bodyguard's hands and fixes the his tie himself. "Let's just enjoy the play." He walks past ____ and goes back inside the theater.
 
 
 
 
AN: whew. shy baekhyun...
tumblr_m2xs4bkU7O1rspwl9o1_400.gif
 
hope u enjoyed this chapter!
 
 

to all my subscribers: SARANGHAMNIDAAAAA! 

tumblr_m2xl8lOUcW1qbkx40o1_500.gif