15

Your Highness

 

Baekhyun pushed away the stack of papers on his desk. He's had enough of those 'business' stuff that he never really cared about at all. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted his older brother saying that he was going out on a break. Baekhyun went inside a cute ice cream store and ordered a huge sundae with chocolate syrup he thanked the old lady and quickly turned around.

"AIGOO!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened. He just ruined a girls perfect dress. "omo.." he took some tissue from the counter and tried helping her but she slapped his hands away. "ughh" she let out a sigh and grabbed the tissue from him. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you coming."

"No whatever. It's my fault too since I was standing too close to you." She crumpled the tissue and turned her back on him, but Baekhyun grabbed her arm. "Let me repay- wait.. you're the girl in the play and in the coffee shop!"

"And you're Byun Baekhyun. I know , I know. No need to be-"

"I've been thinking about you all week!"

Baekhyun's cheeks flushed pink when he realized what he had just said. "because you're acting is great..." he finished.

____ raised an eyebrow. "thanks? I have to go. Jongin is waiting."

Baekhyun blocked her way. "Jongin!? The cake guy? Why are you going on a date with him?"

____ made an 'ew' face. "GROSS! Jongin's like a brother to me! Why are you even asking those stuff we're not even close."

Baekhyun could feel the eyes of the other customers on them but he didn't care. "Please don't make me feel bad. I'll replace your dress. It's my break and I have nothing to do. Just come with me. I'd buy you a new one." he said with a smile. ____ bit her lip. 

"Well that was worth 2 weeks of my allowance..."

"I'd take that as a yes. Let's go!" Baekhyun grabbed ____'s hand without another word and they both went out of the ice cream shop.

 

----

Mr. Byun pointed to an SM billboard that said ''SM: Your door to the world" 

"That's our new project Umma. We're currently making negotiations with H & M , Zara and Forever 21. Girls in South Korea are really fashionable and I want to start a clothes business that will add to our company. I asked Suho and Baekhyun to make a commercial and a name for our brand." 

The old lady beside him just nodded. "Does Baekhyun and Suho know I'm coming?" she said as she stared out of the car window.

"Oh no they don't." Mr. Byun replied. "It's a surprise for them. I bet they'd be happy that their grandmother is back in Korea." he said with a smile.