16

Your Highness

"The sky looks nice." ____ finally made a comment to cut the akward silence  inside Baekhyun's car. It was brand new, she could tell from the smell. She pouted and played with her fingers. "Make sure you bring me to the mall and not in -"

"Not in what?" Baekhyun snorted. "You? I won't even bring you to a bar! You look innocent and all. I don't want to destroy that."

She glared at him. "What were you even thinking!? I was gonna say Cafe. I don't want to see Jongin right now. Pff guys." ____ looked away and she could hear him trying to stifle a laugh. 

"I'm sorry ____. I was thinking of other stuff."

[BAEKHYUN POV]

screw this.

stupid.

stupid.

bacon head.

I kept my eyes on the road and not on the pretty girl in the car with me. She's not shy, but not too sociable? It's been a long time since Byun Baekhyun's heart felt this way. There's just something about her for the 1029312039th time. And I want to find out. 

I'm pretty sure I already met her.

I'm gonna make ____ tell me the truth.

We finally reach the mall and I tell her to pick anything she wants. I was expecting her to go straight to the expensive dress boutique but this girl had another thing in mind. She went straight to the FOOD COURT...

"wow. I'm in a mood for that!" her eyes glowed with happiness when she ran in line at the burger joint. I rolled my eyes and went in line with her. When one of the security guards spotted me they offered to take me straight to the counter so that I won't have to line up. But a certain someone didn't agree.

"It's okay ahjussi." she said to them. "Byun Baekhyun's willing to go in line. The people who came first might be very hungry already..."

The guards looked at each other and walked off. 

She nudged me on the side and pointed to the menu. "Do you want a milkshake too Oppa?"

"remember we came here for a dress." I said, but she was too busy eating. 

She looked up from her burger. "mmhm yeah i guesh sho..."

"You eat like a guy."

"how come shu didn't toush your burher?" She reached out for my food and I let her take it. 

"You look hungry, you can have it." I laughed.

After they ate Baekhyun brought ____ to an expensive clothes store. A stylist went up to him and they chatted for a while, the only thing ____

 heard was "get her something really pretty."

The stylist introduced herself as Yooji and she was a known stylist to the Seoul's socialites. 

"I'll just go out and check out the other stores." Baekhyun waved at you and you were about to run after him when Yooji calls out your name. "____! we're going to the salon first and get you at treatment, then I asked my team to search for some clothes for you."

"B-but I only came here for a dress."

Yooji took your hand. "____, it's been a long time since Baekhyun brought a girl with him. So, just take this as a once in a lifetime opportunity okay?"

You looked into Yooji's eyes. She really wanted you to grab this chance so you just shrugged.

"Okay unnie." you smiled at her. "Make me pretty."

 

AN: omg guys OTL I'm so sorry it's been a hundred years since I updated /bows multiple times/ I've been really busy since school started and I didn't have any time to update. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!!11111 so even if it's already 12 am and I have 2 quizzes tomorrow I'll update for you hugs because I sarang you all ♥ please enjoy this upeudateu. I'll work harder on the coming chapters. ^^