Byun Baekhyun

Your Highness

DVP1897010_P_l.jpg

In an hour the coffee shop was packed with reporters and and all sorts of people. You didn't know that Byun Baekhyun was that famous.  You haven't even heard of him until now.

Jongin was too happy talking to one pretty stylist that he forgot about the incident that happened earlier. But he reminded you not to meddle too much since you're sometimes...clumsy.

The people weren't paying too mcuh attention to you so you retreated to the kitchen and made them some mocha lattes with extra cream. You made sure each cup looked really cute and presentable. You go out of the kitchen and accidentally slip because of a cord on the floor.

The cups of mocha latte spilled on one of the pretty main models.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" you take some tissue and decided to help the model but she slaps your hand.

"Aish! My outfit is ruined because of that girl!" she pointed to you angrily. "Do you even look where you're going!? So stupid!"

A noona escorts you outside. "Sorry about that miss. You see, our model Sulli has a bit of an attitude problem."

"No. I should be sorry unnie. I was gonna serve you some drinks and I didn't see the cord."

Jongin follows outside. "What happened?"

"nothing jongin..." you say. 

"____, let's just stay here outside okay?" Jongin said. "We don't want to get fired now."

  

~~~~  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

 

[BAEKHYUN POV]

 

Suho hyung and I were inside the car on our way to the coffee shop where my interview and shoot will be held. I look out of the window. Seoul was prettier than ever. 

But I hated my itchy suit.

Suho hyung points to a random building. "We're gonna go to that theater in a few days. Seoul University invited us for the premiere of the school play. It's about the love story of a crown prince and a crown princess." he said with a smile. 

Why would I even want to go there. I'm not interested.

I nodded and let him continue talking. "Actually Baekhyun. Appa said that he's planning to enroll you in Seoul University. So that you'd be able to continue studying. Oh, wait we're nearing the cafe."

"Will Sulli be there?" I asked in a flat tone. I'm not really excited to see that woman. I don't even want to see her.

Suho hyung who knew that I hated being with her didn't reply. 

"So she'll be there eh?"

"maybe."

Our limo stops and we both get down greeted by a lot of reporters. 

Both of us just smile to the reporters and with the help of the bodyguards we were inside the crowded coffee shop. A noona leads me to a dressing room to change.

again.

"Photoshoot starts first!" she told everyone.

After changing into outfit number 1 of a coat and a stupid tie I told my bodyguard Hangyeon that I'll just go outside for a bit of fresh air. It was really hot inside the cafe.

I spot two lovers whispering quietly in one bench.

Ah. Seoul has never changed.

The guy stands up and goes inside the coffee shop. 

So. He was a part of the crew.

The girl sticks her tounge at the guy and it made me laugh suddenly.

She looks surprised when she sees me and shyly looks away. Baekhyun will be Baekhyun. So I go to her. "You work in the cafe?"

She blinks a few times. "huh?"

I repeated the question again.

She purses her lips. "Yeah. Some rich guy would visit later. You know, sometimes I hate rich people. Why don't they use their money to help the less fortunate instead of having these stupid photoshoots and interviews that don't even makes sense! I haven't even seen that Baekhyun dude but I'm irritated already! If he wasn't gonna have a shoot here this never would have spilled the mocha lattes!" she ranted. 

she was still gonna continue her rants so I clear my throat. "Anything else?" I say, looking at her straight in the eye.

"Baekhyun! Time for your photoshoot!" A noona calls.

Her eyes widen. "B-baekhyun..?" she covers with her hand. "aigoo!"

I smirk before walking away.

 

tumblr_m2o57f4ayN1qzk4kqo1_500.gif

AN: omg thanks guys for subscribing and commenting. boring chapter here sarreh.

:D okay just to make things clear, Baekhyun married Nam Ahri during the Joseon dynasty and surprise surprise, she's Sulli in this era.

I didn't bother re reading this chapter so if there are mistakes mianhe. 

Sehun is so cute btw.