다섯

Your Highness

*to avoid confusion, you, Baekhyun and the other characters appearances in this era are different, the photos I use are your apperance in the past life (these photos are from the moon-sun drama*

해를 품은 달.E04.120112.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH[11-33-49]

The King had called for a meeting. Sitting with the representatives is Minister Kang, your father. "The Crown Prince will have a wife soon." he announced. "As you all know we need to choose carefully. Being the nations mother and the King's wife is a hard job. We also need to make sure they produce an heir. We'll be consulting the Celestial Hall's shamans for that. . When I am long gone my son, Baekhyun will take over. And I expect him to lead you all very well. I know his teachers and I have thought him well." he finished.

Minister Kang shifts uncomfortably. The King noticed this and called for his attention.

"Minister Kang's daughter is also a candidate." 

soft whispers echoed in the King's meeting room.

Minister Kang nods in agreement. "Ye, Cheona." but deep inside he was afraid for his daughter. The palace is full of controversy. It looks peaceful but when you are already a part of it, it's one dangerous place.

The King folded a scroll. "I have heard of your daughter Kang ____. I'm sure she will do very well." 

~~~

[BAEKHYUN'S POV]

I arrive back in the palace and the court ladies have prepared a bath filled with petals for me. 

wow...

Anyway I make my way back to my quarters when I see a folded piece of paper on one of my desks. I open and it up and the fragrance of different flowers filled the room. This is not my first time receiving a letter. But this is my first time receiving a letter written by an unknown gitl from the village. Her handwriting is beautiful. 

Jeoha,

I have encountered you earlier in the market today. I am very sorry for what happened. I was in a hurry and my temper got the best of me. I hope you forgive such a lowly person like me. I had no right to talk that way to you. I accept the punishment that I may receive later, or tomorrow. This maybe my last letter. I want you to have good memories and I know you will lead our nation and become the Sun that shines brightly for us all. To the dear Crown Prince, please stay healthy always.

Kang ____

I swallowed and folded the letter. Thoughts started to swirl in my mind..

I wonder how in the world did her letter got here? Did she sneak in here?

I then got up called out my royal assistant and he entered the room wearing his usual green attire.

해를 품은 달.E04.120112.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH[10-32-18]

"please get the scroll with the list of crown princess candidates." I asked Hangyeon my royal assistant.

He came back with the scroll and handed it to me. 

It was then I saw that Kang ____ was on the list.

"Jeoha," he said in surprise. "It's my first time see you smile like that !"

I then went back to being my usual grumpy self. I shouldn't let them notice my happiness. "err. okay you can go out now,." I said.