여덟

Your Highness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sEIIJjAX8w [ Please listen to this while reading the chapter :D]

 

 

[YOUR POV]

"To the poor people, nothing is more precious than the one nyang. The people that have thousands of nyang are wealthy and don't think that one nyang is precious, but to the poor people, it is really clear how precious it is. That's why Your Majesty is as precious as the one nyang." I clasped my hands together and kept my gaze on the floor the whole time I had answered the question. I did not move until I was told to.

MoonSun3avi_000951117.jpg

The King brought a cup of tea near his mouth, and blows on it a little bit before taking a sip. The glass makes a tiny sound when it hit the table, tension was in the air and I'm not sure whether my answer had satisfied him or not. But at least I had told him what I really think. I cannot lie to the King of Joseon, even if I can, I never will.

~~~

"Nam Ahri's answer proved to be the better one." the Great Queen complained. "I personally like her better, Cheona." 

"Oma mama," The King began. "We are trying to choose someone who will be fit to be the wife of Baekhyun." he took his mothers hand who looked away because she doesn't like it when her son was disobeying her.

"My grandson Baekhyun would love Nam Ahri. You know her father is my right hand!" 

The King furrowed his eyebrows and thought hard. "Follow my mother's orders, or choose the best for Baekhyun?"

The servants bowed when the Great Queen came out of the King's chambers. She had a happy smile and even talked to one of the court ladies. "I have thought my son well." she said.

~~~

[YOUR POV]

I stepped out of the room and was again led to a pavilion. A court lady entered and opened a small closet, she took out a new  hanbok. 

"You're now going to change into this."

I blinked before it finally sank it.

해를 품은 달.E04.120112.HDTV.H264.720p-WITH[12-04-13]

I am now the Crown Princess of Joseon.

 

 

AN: Someone had interviewed him and he mentioned that he liked Han Gain. :3 Thanks for subscribing! Comments are loved ♥