You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

 

At their campus...

 

Monday morning at their campus, Lexa, Jaejin and Minhwan were talking about their last jamming while Jonghoon’s just sitting quietly, holding his tab, under the tree.

 

“Guess who won in the Kiss-in-the-Dark game last Saturday night?” Minhwan said while grinning.

“Dunno. I fell asleep before the game started.” Jaejin answered without taking his eye off in his tab. As usual, he’s playing online games again. “Aww! I lost again! Darn!”

 

“Yah~! Don’t mention that Minari. It’s embarrassing and that was just an accident, okay?” she said as she pushes Minari.

 

“Lexa’s blushingggggg~!!! Kawaii! Look, hyung! She’s blushing!” he said then pinch her cheeks that made it more reddish.

 

“Ah~!! Stop pinching my cheeks, you brat!”

 

“AHAHAHA!!! Byane. You’re just so cute when you’re blushing like that, nuna.” Minhwan calls her that way sometimes just to make her man or just to but she finds it cute and it gives her the feeling of having a little brother.

 

“Let’s use the coupon after the final exams. It’s good for ten people so all of us can go there with a date!” Minari added.

 

“How’d you get the coupon Minhwan? We didn’t get that because we don’t deserve it. Hunnie and I are not a couple you know.”

 

“Aah… I just told them that Jonghoon-hyung is my brother and that you, two were just too shy to be chosen as the bes couple that night and that----“

 

“Hep!” She said while holding her right hand up. “Stop right there Minari.  That’s enough.”

 

“Argh! You two are so loud so early in the morning. Aish…” Jaejin who’s still playing on his tab complain.

“Did you say something? Hmm, Jaejin-ah?” she asked then takes off Jaejin’s eyeglasses and wear it. “Let me have this jinnie.” *smiles*

 

“Yah! Bring it back to me!” he said but she just runs towards Jonghoon’s direction.

 

“You don’t look on glasses, you know.” She continued, “So, let me have this. Besides, this eyeglass only hides you handsome face.” She said while still hiding on Jonghoon’s back.

 

“That’s exactly the point! I wanted to hide my face that’s why I’m wearing glasses and… and…”

 

“And you don’t want them to see your eyes.” Lexa said the words that Jaejin can’t say.

“Aish~~ you don’t need to do that anymore, you know.”

 

“”Just bring back his glasses, Lexa. Jeez! You’re so noisy.” Jonghoon said while his eyes are still focusing on his laptop.

 

“I’m just enjoying the day. Chillax Hunnie. Let’s enjoy this day and please, stop doing office work at school. Look at yourself,” she said as she cupped Jonghoon’s face with her two hands, then she continues… “Your face looks so pale and you have an eyebags again.”

 

“You know that I don’t care about such things like that.” He said, looking straightly into her eyes. “And will you take your hands off my face? I can’t focus on my work here.” He said, and then gave her a week look as if he was really tired.

 

"I won’t.”

“Lexa..”

“Ahhhh~~~ Don’t give me that tone, Hunnie! I don’t care even if you hate me now.” She said without taking her hands off his face. Truth is, she just really want to touch his face. It was so soft like a girl’s skin.

 

“Lexa… I’m not in the mood okay?”

 

“But you look so tired and… a-and if I let you work, you’ll get tired more and more.” She said, pouting her lips.

 

“Jeez!” Jonghoon said then hold her hands which are on his face, trying to take it off. But she didn’t let him do what he wants.

 

“Okay. I’ll take my hands off your face in one condition.” She said with a smile plastered in her face. Jonghoon’s forehead knotted.

 

“What is it again? hmm?”

 

“Let me kiss you – ”

 

“NO.” -_-

 

“Hey! You too, GET A ROOM!!! HAHAHA~” Minari shouted to them and when they turned to Minari, they saw him walking with Jaejin. “We’ll go on ahead of you and stop doing your mushy stuff in broad daylight! HAHAHA.” Minhwan said before they continue walking.

 

When she turned to Jonghoon again, she saw him massaging his nape, his eyes are closed and he’s leaning on the tree. He looks really tired when you stare at him like that. His hair is still as messy as ever (as always), wearing his glasses again and his usual garb of jeans and shirt with his old sneakers, holding his laptop computer and his back pack beside him. He looks like a nerd, but a very handsome one and with touch of rock.

 

“Hunnie?”

 

“Hmm..?” he answered without opening his eyes.

 

“Let’s skip classes today.”

 

“Hmm..? And why is that?” still, his eyes are still closed.

 

“Come on! We all know that we don’t really need to attend the classes. I mean, me and you and Minari and Jaejin, as well as Hongki and Seunghyun-shi doesn’t need to study anymore. We are all an accelerated people. Some students called us “The Geeks”. It’s just a formality that we go to school. So, let’s skip for today because you look so damn tired!” she exclaimed.

 

“No. School’s the only place for me where I can relax and take a break. You can skip classes if you want. And don’t worry about me, I’m perfectly fine.” He said while tying his shoe lace.

 

“I guess I can’t drag you outta here.” She said after a deep sigh. “I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” JH asked but she just ignored it and continues walking. “If you really want to skip classes, you can ask Roy. I know that he can’t say no to you.”

 

That was her time to turn to her back. And she saw JH running towards her direction. “What did you say?” she asked to him when he catches up with her.

 

“Just ask Roy because I’m sure that he wouldn’t say ‘no’ to you.”

 

“You’re the one I’m asking and not him, Hunnie. How should I skip classes with him if the only reason why I am going to do that is you?”

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

 

“Exams are over. Yay! Let’s hang-out tonight since tomorrow’s Saturday and to celebrate the ending of this semester.”

 

“I’ll pass. I still have a lot of things to do, maybe next time, Minari. I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Me too.” Jaejin said.

 

“Hyung..?”

 

“I’ll pass.”

 

“Huh? What happened to those people?!”

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

Jonghoon wakes up when he heard his phone that keeps on ringing. When he looked at the time, it’s only 5:45 in the morning. No wonder that he’s still sleepy. With his eyes still closed, he answered the phone without looking who is the caller because there is only one person who has the guts to give him a call that early. And she’s the only person he cannot reject because rejection from him is out of her league.

 

“It’s still so early. What do you want?”

 

“Good morning to you too, Hunnie!”

 

“Yeah, yeah. What is it?”

 

“The weather is so refreshing, Hunnie. Let’s take a walk around the village.”

 

“Is that so? But I’d rather sleep so I’ll pass. Anything else?”

 

“Aaah~! I won’t take ‘no’ for an answer, Hunnie.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because I am now in front of your house. And weather you like it or not, I’ll come in and drag you out of your room!”

 

“Oh, no. you can’t do that… You don’t have my keys anymore.” He said because before, Lexa stole his entire key duplicate for no particular reason.

 

“Wrong! I had it duplicated before returning it back to you. So, are you coming out or I’ll come in?”

 

“Do what you want, just don’t barge into my room, okay?”

 

Lexa knows everything about him except from his escapades when it comes to women and his bad hobby of sleeping without any clothes on. Minari, his brother, is the only person who knows it but he is not so sure if Lexa already finds out about it, because seriously, he doesn’t want her to know about it. That is why he always makes sure that his room door is always locked especially when Lexa’s there.

 

“Ah! My door lock is broken.” He suddenly remembered. “Argh! I don’t want to leave my bed yet so I’ll just tucked myself in my blanket.” He said as he closed his eyes again.

 

Five minutes later, he’s hearing Lexa’s voice and she’s calling his name and she seems like she is near his room!

 

“Oh, crap!” without even thinking, he get off his bed and look for something to wear. He was so sure that Lexa will go straight to his room like she always did every time she goes to his house. It’s just a good thing that that time, he always leaves his door locked. But today was different.

 

 


Alright! Now, what going to happen next?

haha. Sorry for this chapter. It's kinda boring. ^___^ v

The next chapter is the continuation of the last scene. ~♥

And please... be familiar with this scene below~ ^__~ (wink!)

Anime_Couple_by_Rikachan3.jpg