You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

 

(Going back to the present situation…)

 

“I’m not yet drunk, pretty chick!” Jaejin said then wink at her.

 

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA~!” Lexa, Minari and Mayu laugh in chorus while Jonghoon were just sitting quietly beside Lexa and he seems like he’s in a very bad mood.

 

Lexa wrapped her arms around Jaejin’s waist and lean on his chest, “Ah~! It’s been so long since the last time I got to hold you like this, Jaejin-ah! Hmmm…. ..! I really like hugging you. You’re so warm Jaejin-ah!.” She said while still leaning on Jaejin’s chest then tightens her arms around Jaejin.

 

“Hey, hey, hey!!! Don’t just hug me casually!” then Jaejin pushes her to the other side and she landed on Jonghoon’s arms as he catches her after being pushed by Jaejin.

 

“Easy, Roy.” Jonghoon said. “Lexa’s still a woman so you should treat her nicely.” Jonghoon said that because Jaejin has a bad habit of pushing someone.

 

“Ohh… that was soooooo sweet of you Hunnie.” She said then smiled at him sweetly.

“Let’s drink to that! CHEERS!!” Minari said then pull her girlfriend closer to him.

 

While they are having a good time, the rock music replaced by a soft pop song that caused almost all the couples to stand and sway with the beat of music. Minari, who happed to be with his girlfriend, joined the other couples on the dance floor.

 

“Aww! They look so sweet…” She said after releasing a deep sigh. “I just realize now that no one of my past boyfriend has ever danced me in a romantic way. Aish! I guess, I really need to look for another man who is ready to have a long relationship with me.” She said then drinks her beer while still looking on the couples at the dance floor who are dancing… sweetly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Jonghoon, who happened to be sitting next to Lexa, heard everything she said. He is a bit drunk but he can still comprehend.

 

Like Lexa, he doesn’t also have a companion for such a long time. Not that he doesn’t want to or he’s not ready for it, it’s just that when they entered in college, he got busy managing their family business and got busy baby sitting Lexa. (-_-). Lexa treated him as her best friend but he doesn’t feel the same way towards her. He doesn’t want her to become his best friend. Never! Because he wanted more than being his best friend. But he doesn’t want to be a part of her collection. So every time she’s near him, he always put aside his feelings for her.

 

Jonghoon stop thinking when he heard that Jaejin asking lexa to dance.

 

“Don’t just look at them. Come on! Let’s dance. Just imagine that I am your boyfriend.” Jaejin, who looks like he’s already at his limit because his eyes are so chinky at the moment, said. Jaejin’s cheeks are blushing because of the alcohol, and also his ears.

 

“Nah! You’re drunk. How can you dance at that state?” he asked.

 

“Hunnie is right. You’re already drunk, Jaejin-ah.” Lexa said then lean on Jaejin’s shoulder. “Let’s just stay like this, hmm? Ah! It’s so nice to be like this.”

 

“Try me.” Jaejin said then pulled Lexa and lead her to the dance floor.

 

Jonghoon’s watching the couples on the dance floor while drinking alone on their table. All of them are dancing so close with each other, most of them are almost hugging their partners and there are few couples that he saw who are kissing each other.

But his eyes focus only in one particular couple. They don’t actually look like they were dancing because they’re just making a scene while dancing like a child on the dance floor. And they look like they’re really enjoying the moment.

“Ahh! Really! These guys are embarrassing their self.”

 

He was on that state when someone calls his name.

“Jonghoon-shi! Are you alone? Care to dance?” the woman said.

“Thanks. But I’m already fine here.” He answered without looking at the woman.

“Don’t you recognize me? I’m the student council president and your classmate!”

“Oh!” he said after staring at the woman. Of course he knows her. She is the student council president who likes targeting rich and famous man using her fake beauty. “Sorry. I didn’t recognize you.”

“Come on! Let’s dance too since we doesn’t have a partner and almost all of the people here are on the dance floor.” The woman said then grabbed his hand and pull him to the dance floor. When they are at the dance floor, the music stopped and the DJ came out.

 

“ARE YOU HAVING FUUUUN?!!” the DJ shouted through the microphone.

“YEEEEEEES!!” shouted by the crowd.

“Since we have a lot of couples tonight, shall we have a game?!”

“YESSSS!!” the crowd answered again. Some of them got noisy because of excitement.

“Okay!! So tonight, we’re having our famous KISS-IN-THE-DARK game where every couple can join. Here are the instruction guys: once the light turns off and the music stops, you need to kiss your partner on the lips. The best couple will receive a drink-all-you-can coupon. Is that okay with you, party peopleeeeeeee?!!”

“YES~!!!”

“Okay! So, let’s start the partyyyyyy…!!!!” the DJ said and the music starts to soar around the bar.

 

While Jonghoon’s on the dance floor, he still kept on looking at Jaejin and Lexa. “Hey! Are you…” the student council president said.

“What?”

“Do you have a thing for Lexa?”

“What?! What are you talking about?”

“Come on! Everyone on our campus thinks that you and Lexa have a thing for each other. So, you don’t need to hide it to me, because I already knew that. Aish! It’s just a pity that your brother already has a girlfriend and you have feelings for you bestfriend. You know, I had a crush on your brother before but since he is younger than me, so I just put aside my feelings. And then I saw you… with your bestfriend Lexa. And now, I think that I can’t stole you away from her.” She said then moves closer to Jonghoon.

“I’m sorry.”

“Nah! I’m alright. Just give me this moment as a remembrance.” She said then smiled at Jonghoon.

 

When the song ended, Jonghoon excuse himself. “Excuse me, but it’s getting late and I think, we better go. You see Jaejin’s already drunk and so as Lexa.”

“Sure, sure. You can leave now. I’m fine here, so don’t worry.”

“Thanks.” And he walks towards Lexa and Jaejin who are now dancing closer with each other. And that makes his steps even faster! While he’s going towards the direction of Jaejin and Lexa, he heard the last question his classmate/student council president asked which was: “Aren’t you jealous of them? HAHAHA.”

 

 

Lexa saw Jonghoon dancing with someone. She doesn’t know who that girl was because she was facing Jonghoon and Jonghoon was facing into their direction. They were dancing so close with each other. So when the music ended and saw Jonghoon walking towards their direction, she clung to Jaejin even more.

 

“Jaejin-ah! Hunnie’s coming to our direction.”

“Who?”

“And I think that he is going to drag us home.” *pouts*

“He can’t do that. So *hic* don’t worry… *hic* … I’ll take care of you… hmm?”

 

And she felt that Jaejin’s hands on her waist tighten. Ahh~! Jin’s holding me so tight that it feels good! Hmm…. He’s body is so warm.

 

“Hey, Lexa! It’s getting late. We should be heading back home at this hour because your father will get worried about you.” Jonghoon said when he gets nearer to them.

“Hmmm… the night is still young, Hunnie.” She said while still clinging to Jaejin. “And the KISS-IN-THE-DARK gave haven’t started yet.” She continued.

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to join that stupid game?” Jonghoon said with a faint of anger in his voice.

“Nah! Don’t worry, Jonghoon. I won’t kiss her. Here~,” Jaejin said then push her to Jonghoon “… you can have her. You two should join.” Jaejin said, winks at her, and then walks back to their table.

 

Alexa’s face bumped into Jonghoon’s chest and as she looks up at Jonghoon, theyir eyes met. They are in that awkward position – Jonghoon’s holding her closely to him and they’re having an eye contact, their faces are only few centimeter away from each other – when the lights turned off. That was the indication that the game had started already.

 

“Hunnie…” she called because she’s actually afraid in the dark. “Don’t move, okay? Just stay here.” She said then holds into Jonghoon’s arms.

“Are you sure you wanted to stay here? It’s getting crowded at my back … I think. So, I might push you. If you want, I can walk you out of here.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

 

As they walk to find their way out, she got tripped on something resulting to bring them in a much more awkward position. Because when she out of balanced, Jonghoon tries to catch her but failed resulting them to fell on the floor. She’s on Jonghoon’s top and most shocking moment that makes her eyes widened is because their lips met and now that the lights are back, everyone was looking at them. Some are congratulating them on winning the game and there they finds out that the light wasn’t actually back but there is a spot light on them.

 

Out of embarrassment, she buried her face on Jonghoon’s chest.

 

“Sorry, but we’re not a couple. That kiss was just an accident,” he said then stands up with Lexa. “Please, excuse us.” And they go straightly to the exit door.

“Hey, what about the others?” she asked before getting into the car.

“They have their own car. So, I’m sure that they’ll be fine especially Jaejin, he’s a great racer remember? And even if he’s drunk, he can still find his way back home.”

“Then what about your brother?”

“He’s with Mayu. So, he wouldn’t let himself get drunk and that’s how responsible… *hic* … he is.” He answered then covered his mouth.

“Are you drunk, Hunnie? You’re drunk right? Haish! I can’t let you drive! Wait here, I’ll get a cab so –– “ she didn’t get to finish what she wanted to say because Jonghoon already fell down on the floor. KNOCKOUT!

 

 

---------------- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ------------

Thank you for reading! Want more? :)

I'll give you more.. but not now. haha XD

 

 

We gotta go to sleep now..

Z z z z z z z z z z z ... Let's sleep. Good night. :)        

tumblr_lz5cs6Ok7v1r5syyvo1_500.jpg

080512 by dyi ♥

SongSari's birthday is comingggggggggggggg! :))