You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

"Where is that brat? It's kinda late. He said he was going to me me up but where is he now?" Lexa said to herself while waiting for Minhwan.

 

They have agreed that he will fetch her from home and bring her to their gig tonight. But he's so late! She can't even contact him so she decided to call Jaejin, their bassist.

 

*ringing... ringing...* 

 

After a minute, Jaejin picked up his phone. "Annyeong hasseyo. Who is this?"

"Hey! It's me, Lexa."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Who's Lexa? I didn't know you." Jaejin has a hobby of forgetting something or even someone's name. They just didn't know if he's just playing a prank on them or what because he excel in everything he does. He is the smartest. And sometimes, he is a joker without any intention of being one.

 

"Where's Minari? Have you seen him?" she asked, ignoring Jaejin's questions.

 

"He's here--"

 

"Can I talk to him?"

 

"But he's not here anymore. He just left to---"

 

"What?! You just said that he was there."

 

"Lemme finish first okay? Like I was saying, he is here before you call me but left to fetch his girlfriend a while ago." Jaejin explained.

 

"What?! What about me? He said he was going to fetch me here before nine. And it's fifteen minutes before nine and where is he?" She's starting to get mad because she is really having a very bad day.

 

"What about driving your car to go here?''

 

"No. I can't still do that. Aish. Eottokhae? I guess I'll just stay at home. Sorry for bothering you, Jin." then she turned off her phone.

 

"I'm really having a very bad day!" She hissed. And then heard the familiar sound of a car engine that stopped in front of her house. She take a peek to know who is it.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Jonghoon turned off the engine of his black Ford Expedition, a cadillac escallade to be exact, in front of Lexa's house. When he was about to doorbell, Lexa suddenly opened it up.

 

"What are you doing here? Why are you here? and where is Minhwan?" Lexa asked n a cold voice.

 

"He wouldn't make it. That's why I'm here. Minari  asked me if I can fetch you and bring you to the bar. So, I am here to fetch you. And about Minhwan, he's with his girlfriend right now and probably, by this time, they're on their way to the bar. Satisfied?" He explained.

 

"Hmp! As if I'm going with you!." Lexa uttered then crossed-arms.

 

"Okay. Well, then I'm going now." and he started to walk towards his car.

 

"W-wait~! I- I'll... go... with you. But don't think that I already forgive you on what you said before. It's just that ... I don't have a choice because father wouldn't let me go outside by myself. So... don't assume anything, okay?"

 

"Alright! Then, let's go." he said then open the passenger seat door fot her.

 

"Oh? Alexa? You're still here?" Alexa's father said when he arrived. "I thought you will leave at eight with Minhwan?"

 

"Good evening, uncle." *bows* Jonghoon says.

 

"Ahmm.. Dad, Minari got an emergency call that is why Jonghoon's picking me up." she said to her father.

 

"Oh.. I see.. I see. Then, take care of my daugher, Jonghoon." Alexa's father said then slightly tap Jonghoon's shoulder.

 

"I will. Well, then we'll go ahead uncle."

"Okay."

"Let's go, Lexa."

"Don't be late, my princess" Lexa's father said when they're inside the car.

"Hai, hai captain !!!" she answered then wink at her father.

 

"hahaha~" Jonghoon laughs.

"Yah !! Why are you laughing, huh? You're not allowed to laugh."

"Pfft~! Okay.. okay. I won't laugh."

 

At the age of twenty two, Lexa still treats by his father like a little princess. He is so protective. And she can't blame him for that. She is his only family. Her grand-parents died in a plane crash. By that time, her mother was on the emergency room with her father, giving birth to her and to her twin brother. Yes, she HAD a twin brother but unfortunately, he died together with her mother because of loss of blood and some complications. The doctors said that it was a miracle her mother, despite the fact that she already know that she can't make it, still did her best for her child.

 

That was a very huge nightmare for his father. But her father is a survivor. They were a survivor. They are the strenght of one another. That is why she is willing to do anything for her father.

 

"We're here." Jonghoon declared.
"Oh. I see." she was about to get out of his car when she noticed Jonghoon's necktie... 

 

"Hunnie," she called. Jonghoon turned to her. "...you should loose your tie a little bit and... will you unbotton those two botton of yours above your chest? It will look better that way." she said then get out of the car immediately.
 

 

 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Mianhaeyo for this boring chapter. I'll do my best to the next chapter. ^^