You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

Continuation ^__^

 


 

 

When the kiss ended, they were both gasping for breath.

 

“Haa… haah…”

 

“This is wrong… very wrong, Jin.” She said while still holding to his shoulders. Her forehead touches his and their noses were touching too.

 

“What’s wrong with kissing the person you love?” he said. Then Lexa cupped his face.

 

“Listen Jin. This is wrong. You know that I like… no, you know that I love him right? Even from the start, you already know that he’s the one my heart sees…”

 

“I know that. But can’t you see? He doesn’t feel the same towards you. He doesn’t love you the way you love –––”

 

“Stop it Jin! Of course, I know that. That’s why I’m hurting inside. I’m hurt Jin. But even though, I don’t want to use anyone to fill the emptiness inside me. It’s selfishness. I don’t want to become like that.” You said to him.

 

Jaejin remained in silence so you continued.

 

“Jin,” she said as she hold and squeeze his hand. “- you are like a brother to me. Since the time we met, my feelings for you don’t change. You’re like a best friend to me. You know me better than him that is why I don’t want to use you just to forget him. Hey Jin! Are you listening? You’re my best buddy. Oh God!” she paused as her voice broke because of the tears that started to flow on her eyes.

 

“Jin…”

 

As a response, Jaejin held her both hands. Jaejin put her right hand on his chest while he’s holding her other hand with his free hand.

 

“Lexa, you’ve been here since our middle school days. In my weirdess days, you never get angry especially when I intentionally forgot your name. I know that I’m a weird most of the times. I easily change moods. I’m a coward! But my heart says that if it is for you, it’s willing to get hurt because you’re the only person who can make my heart beats like I have just been to a race.”

 

“Jin…”

 

“You don’t hve to answer. I just want you to know my feelings for you.”

 

“But Jin –––”

 

“Let’s go. We’re going to be late if we stayed here any longer.”

 

“O-okay.”

 


 

 

AT THE SCHOOL CAMPUS…

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung~~! We’re here.” Minhwan called him. He’s with Hongki and Seunghyun.

 

“Oh? The soft smile hero and the skull boy.” He said. “Yo! It’s been so long since I last saw the two of you.

 

“HAHAHA. You know that I hate seeing your beautiful face, Jonghoonnie. That’s why I rarely hang out with you, guys.” Hongki said.

 

“And you! You only show yourself now.” He said to Seunghyun.

 

“AHAHAHA. Business matter, as always.” Seunghyun answered then, “by the way, who is this beautiful lady beside you, hyung?” Seunghyun asked then held Kimberly’s hand and pecked a kiss in it.

 

“Oh! Mianhae. By the way, guys, this is Kimberly. She’s half-Korean and half-Filipino. Remember the girl I met in the Philippines when we conducted a meeting there with our Chinese investors back in 2010? That was her.”

 

“Oh! I remember now,” Minari said, “she was one of your past girlfrie–––”

 

“Minari…” he said, warning him to stop.

 

Minari make a ‘v’ sign on his hands and smiles. ^___^v

 

“Oh! Jaejin and Lexa’s here.” Seunghyun said. “But why are they together? Don’t tell me…”

 

“Nah~! Don’t push it Seunghyunnie. They’re friends of course. But still,” Hongki smirk, “-let’s hear them out. Come on, Seunghyun-gun.” Hongki said. Then, “Hey Jin!” Hongki said to the new comer and then do a body-body with him.

 

“Yo! Long time no see, Seunghyun.” Jaejin said.

 

“Yeah. Yeah. By the way, why she’s with you?” Seunghyun asked then walks towards Alexa and asked, “Why are you with Jin, huh? Did you had a fight again with Jonghoon-hyung?”

 

“Stop nagging, Seunghyun.” Jonghoon said.

 

“Ah… But…” Seunghyun whisper to Jonghoon. “Hyung, there’s something different with Lexa today. Look at her eyes. She seems like she just finished from crying. And her lips… it’s swollen. Did you two fight? Is it because of Kimberly?”

 

Jonghoon looks at the direction where Lexa is. Yes! Seunghyun was right except from the fact about Kimberly. Damn Seunghyun for being such a keen observer!

 

“Another thing, hyung,” Seunghyun continues. “Jaejin-hyung looks like–––”

 

“Hey! You two! What are you talking about, huh? Let’s go! Hongki-hyung has something to say to us.” Minari said.

 

“Let’s talk about that later.” Jonghoon said to Seunghyun. “You go on ahead of me. I’ll just send Kimberly to the Principal’s office. I’ll catch you guys later!”

 

“`kay. Then, see you later!”

 

 

 

AFTER TWO HOURS.

 

“Oh man! Congratulations!  HAHAHA.” Seunghyun said to Hongki after the announcement that Hongki’s getting married.

 

“Poor girl.” Minhwan said.

 

"Yah! What did you said? Huh? Kiddo?" hongki said.

 

The other guys just laugh.

 


 

 

While Seunghyun and Minhwan are teasing Hongki, Jonghoon, Jaejin and Lexa were just sitting in the corner, near the glass panel of the coffee shop where thy end up.

 

Jonghoon cannot stand anymore the quiet atmosphere so he asked the two.

 

“What’s the matter with you, two? Huh?”

 

“Nothing.” Lexa and Jaejin answered in chorus.

 

“Ah! Don’t make me look like an idiot! I know, there’s something wrong with the two of you. Now, tell me what it is. Jin?... Lexa?”

 

S   I   L   E   N   C   E   .   .   .

 

“So,” Jonghoon stands up, “no one wants to speak up? Okay. Fine! I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Hun-hunnie!” Lexa called him.

 

“What?!” he said without hiding the irritation in his voice.

 

“Where are you going? Can… can I… c – come with you?”

 

“I’m going to–––”

 

“Oppa!” Kimberly suddenly came and clings to Jonghoon’s arms.

 

“Oh! Why are you here? I told you I’m on my way to fetch you.”

 

“Byane. I can’t wait any longer so I followed you here. Let’s go?”

 

When Kimberly pushed him towards the car, he took a glance at Lexa. God! What’s the matter with her? She seems like she was about to cry!

 

[Lexa’s POV.]

 

Hunnie… we’re still talking and yet, when she came, you forgot about me again. Why are you always hurting me? Are you an idiot that you can’t even see that I’m hurting? Or you’re just to numb to notice that? You’re not good to my heart anymore.

 

Hunnie… until when are you going to be like that? You’re so cold towards me. You never treated me the way you’re trating her right now. Who is she by the way? What is she to you? You didn’t even bother to introduce her to me.

 

I’m really angry right now! So, I decided not to bother you anymore. I will forget you starting today. I… I swear!

 

“Oh? I thought you’re going with him?” Jaejin asked. Expressionless.

 

“Hmp! He’s busy so I decided not to come with him… anymore.”

 

“Huh?”

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

*sobs*

 

“UWAAAAAAAHH~!!! HUNNIE’S AN IDIOT! He’s a jerk! He’s just a walking pheromone! I will hate him starting from now! He’s soooooooooooooooooo stupi––– hmmm!”

 

“Sshh~! Don’t shout, okay?” Jaejin said while covering with his hand.

 

“Oh? What’s the matter with you, Lexa? Why are you shouting?” Hongki asked as he walks towards them with Seunghyun and Minhwan.

 

“Ya~! Hongki-ah!” Lexa said, pointing her finger to Hongki.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“You said you’re going to get married, right?”

 

“And so?”

 

“Oh well, let’s celebrate then, because I decided to continue my studies in abroad!” She suddenly announced.

 

“WHAT??!!!?” Hongki, Jaejin, Seunghyun and Minhwan in chorus.

 

Jaejin held her face with his both hands; wipe her tears, then “Ya! What are you saying? Are you even serious with that? Don’t joke around. It’s not funny, you know.”

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” she said in a serious voice.

 

The four guys remained in silence…

 

“Yah! Don’t just stare at me like that! I’m being serious here you know. Hongki-shi! Let’s treat these three a drink! Come on!”

 

But still, no one responded. They’re just starring without an expression.

 

“Okay! Fine! I’m not going to study abroad. I’ll just go there for a vacation.”

 

“How long?” Minhwan asked.

 

“A month? I don’t know yet. I just need to take a break and breathe fresh air.”

 

“Does he know about this?” Jaejin asked.

 

“He doesn’t need to know, Jin. And I’m sure that he wouldn’t notice that I’m not around.”

 

 

“You know what, Lexa-shi?” Seunghyun said. “I’ll support you with that idea.”

 

“What are you talking about, huh, Seunghyun-gun? Don’t meddle with them.” Minari said. “Jonghoon-hyung maybe stupid, but I know, he cares for Lexa-shi more that we ever know. You know? We’re brothers and we share the same blood. So I know him personally since we grew up together under the same roof.”

 

“What do you mean by that, huh, Minari?” Jaejin asked.

 

“Oh, nothing. Just leave Jonghoon-hyung and Lexa-shi alone. It was all a misunderstanding by the way.” Minari said then leave the cafeteria.

 

“Oh, by the way,” Hongki said. “I have to go now. My soon-to-be wife texted me and it’s urgent. So, I’ll go ahead.”

 

“Then I guess, I’ll leave too.” Seunghyun said. “So… Jin, take care of her.”

 

“What the –––”

 

“Hey Jin! Let’s go.”

 

“Where to?”

 

“Bar hopping, perhaps.”

 

“It’s still too early for that. And besides, I’m not a heavy drinker like you.”

 

“Nah~! Don’t worry, you don’t have to drink. Just go with me so that there is someone I could talk to. Please. Please. Please??”

 

“Tch! Araso. But before that, let’s have something to eat first. It’s only 10 in the morning.”

 

“Are you asking me for a date, huh, Jin?”

 

“You could say that.”

 

“Your treat?”

 

“What do you think of me? Poor? Nah~ I’m a rich guy you know.” Jaejin said and put out his VIP card.

 


 

`Such a very long chapter right?

And kinda boring. -_-

Don't worry, the story is coming to an end.

maybe there's 3 to 5 chapter to look forward to.

I hope that we can be together until the end. :)

By the way, don't forget to vote. Just click the up button at the left side of the story title. Thanks!

 

seung l gen

10/21/12 ♥