You're Lucky, You Got Me ( FINAL )

You're Lucky You Got Me.

 

FT+Island+Choi+Jong+Hun+tumblr_l5jmwedlo

 

 

 

Jaejin heard noises upstairs so he quietly went up. While quietly walking, he’s also following the noises. There’s someone talking and it’s a guy! Then he stops in front of a door and notices that it was Lexa’s room and that the guy who’s talking is inside her room!

 

He didn’t want to listen to their conversation but he heard his name. The guy said “Roy”. There’s only one person that he knows who’s been calling him like that! And that person is none other than Choi Jonghoon.

 

He clenched his fist as he leaned on the wall and listen to their conversation…

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Why are you going abroad with Roy? Are you too…”

 

“That’s none of your business, Hunnie. Is that all you are going to say? If if is, then, let go of me..”

 

“No!” Jonghoon said as he held Lexa tighter. “I won’t let you go. And I will not allow you to go abroad with him.” Then, he paused. “Do you know how jealous I am everytime you’re with him? Laughing and enjoying his company?” he said then let go of Lexa, lift her and let her sit on the window sill.

 

Now, their faces are even. His hands on both sides of her while her both hands are on his shoulder. Her hair was blown by the air coming outside so he tucked some of it on her ears. Then, he continues…

 

“You’re so beautiful that I always find myself wanting to kiss you.” Lexa pouts after hearing what he said. He laughs. “See? Your facial expressions always made my day. It’s just that sometimes, I’m not the reason why you are happy.”

 

On Lexa’s side…

 

She can’t understand why he was saying those things but she was so happy hearing those words coming from him that is why she kept herself quiet, savoring the moment.

 

“That’s why, I always kept my distance to you,” Jonghoon continues. “I really don’t know how you felt towards me since you didn’t even once tell me.”

 

That time, she broke her silence.

 

“Stupid!” She said as she beat him softly on his shoulder. “Can’t you read my actions?” she asked while pouting her lips. “You’re so numb, Hunnie. Ever since, you’re the only man that I loved and will love in the future.”

 

“So, you mean?” he asked and she nods as an answer. “I thought you were just playing with my feelings because you used to be a player.”

 

She pinched her nose that makes his face red. “Yah~! I’m not a player anymore. And besides, you’re the one to blame why I become like that.” She said while pouting her lips.

 

Then, she continues… “You know what, Hunnie? Since that day when I confess at you when we were in middle school, it seems that my heart stops from beating after getting a “no” response to you. Since that day, I always looked for a man who can make my heart beats again. That is why I dated almost every guy who goes after me. But there’s no other man that can make my heart beats again beside you. So, I forgot about dating and stick my nose to your business.”

 

She paused and holds on to his shoulder. Her foreheads touching his and their nose were also touching. They’re eyes are closed.

 

“But then, Hunnie, that Kimberly makes me cry a river after knowing that she became your girlfriend. That is why I decided to give up on you because she’s already at your side right now.”

 

“Silly! Of course, she’s all in the past now.” Jonghoon said. “So let’s not talk about her anymore. Besides, she’s here to invite us in her upcoming wedding.”

 

“Really?” she said while looking straightly into his eyes.

 

“Yes. So don’t try to run away from me again because wherever you go, I’ll make sure that I’m going to find you no matter what.” Jonghoon said to her then tries to kiss her but she avoided it that makes his eyebrow formed a straight line.

 

“Why?” she asked.

 

“Why what?”

 

“Why are you saying all these things to me, Hunnie?”

 

“Babo-yah! Can’t you read beteen the lines?”

 

“No. So tell me why.”

 

“Give me a kiss first.” He demanded.

 

She did. But just a peck on his nose.

 

“Yah~!” he yelled that makes me smile so I kissed him fully on the lips.

 

“Now tell me why?” I asked again even though I already know the answer.

 

“It’s because I love you.”

 

“Say it again?” I said, teasing him.

 

“Yah~! Can’t I get an ‘I love you too’?? You’re so unfair.”

 

“I love you more Choi Jonghoon-shi. You made my heart beats again.”

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jaejin’s POV:

 

That’s it! They already said the magic word and confessed their feelings to each other. So, I guess… my presence here is not needed. Arhhh~! Second heartache! Is this really this hurt? I’m so stupid. But I need to be happy for her happiness.

 

And Jaejin leave the house like how he entered it, without making a noise.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Jonghoon saw Jaejin walking outside when he was about to close Lexa’s window.

 

“What is he doing here?”

 

“Huh? Who?” Lexa asked then look outside. “That’s… Oh God! So he already knows?”

 

“I guess so.” Jonghoon calmly said then faced Lexa, held her hands and pull her closer to him. “He’s a tough man, you know. You didn’t need to give an expression like that.” Then, he held her face. “You’re not at fault. Even from the start, I know that he already knows that he’s feeling for you is just a one-sided love. So you don’t need to be bothered.”

 

Lexa nodded and to ease away her worries, he kissed her gently all over her face. Lexa responded to his kisses and hold on to him.

 

Jonghoon’s POV:

 

Oh God! I want to take her right here and right now. The surrounding is very tempting. We’re on her room and everytime my eyes laid on her bed, it’s like its saying ‘come here and use me’. I don’t like this kind of thought. But Lexa’s responding to everything that I’m doing to her.

 

“Hmmmn… Hunnie.” He moaned after I kissed her torridly.

 

“Lexa, we should stop here or else…”

 

“Or else what?” she asked teasingly.

 

“Or else I don’t know what might happen. You know, I’m still a man and I felt that you’re giving me all the permission to do more to you…” he said while breathing harshly.

 

“I can give my all to you… but you have to take responsibilities…” she answered while still gasping for breath.

 

“Lexa, you know that I can…”

 

“I trust you, Hunnie. I love you.”

 

“So do I.”

 

And right there and then, we started making love. It’s so embarrassing to do it in a broad daylight but what can we do? It’s long over due.

 

I was about to take off her clothes when someone knocks on the door.

 

“Damn!” I said then picked up my shirt that Lexa took off. But even before I got to wear it, the door opens…

 

“I’m not going to asked what’s happening here.” Lexa’s father said. “But Jonghoon-gun, take responsibilities of what you did.”

 

That was all he said and then, he closed the door again.Lexa and I laugh out loud because of what happened.

 

“I guess, there’s no turning back right now, Hunnie. Or else…”

 

“Yah~ I have a better idea.”

 

“Hmmn? What is it?” she asked.

 

“Let’s get married before Hongki.”

 

“HAHAHA. What a brilliant idea my love.”

 

And then, they sealed their love with a kiss.

 


 

THE END.

 


Next is the story of our skull boy LEE HONGKI. It’s entitled “The Cold Prince.”