You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

 

tumblr_mc8tlvWJMY1qbr9rvo1_1280.jpg

 

 

Choi Jonghoon’s POV:

 

“It’s been a week but Lexa’s not barging into my house. Strange.” He said while reading a book. “I don’t even hear anything about her these past few days. The other guys seems like they have something on their minds that… argh! They’re being strange!.” He stops talking to himself when someone knocks on his door.

 

He ran out of his bed to open the door, wishing it was her, but got disappointed after seeing Minhwan behind it.

 

“What’s the matter?” he asked.

 

“Can I borrow your car, hyung? I didn’t bring it last night and Jaejin-hyung just drops me here from the bar.” Minari said.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“I’ll just fetch Mayu from the airport, that’s all. I’ll be back immediately.”

 

“Wait here.” He said and gets the car key from his table. But before he handed it to Minhwan, he will interrogate him first.

 

“What?” Minhwan asked when he just stand and leaned on the door frame, holding the key of his car and looking at him straight into his eyes.

 

“You’re strange today.”

 

“I’m not. You’re the stange one.” Minhwan said.

 

“What do you mean by that?” he asked.

 

“Nah~!! Let’s talk later, Hyung. Mayu’s waiting at the aiport.” Minari said, stamping his feet like a child.

 

“Answer my question first. What’s the matter with all of you?”

 

Of course, Minhwan knows what he is talking about. Left him no choice because he badly needed to get the car key, he answer his question.

 

“It’s because of you, Hyung. Lexa decided to go abroad. She can’t stand being hurt by you anymore. And Jaejin-hyung will go with her. They said, it’s just a vacation but they haven’t still decided on how long they are going to stay abroad.” Minari explained then grab the key from his hand.

 

“Hey! Wait!” but Minhwan immediately run.

 

“Damn it! What’s the matter with her? What did I do? And why is that Jaejin’s going with her? Sh*t! Are they ––”

 

*phone ringing*

Ringing … ringing… ringing…

 

He answered it immediately when he saw that it was Seunghyun. He may be a bully but he didn’t make a call for nothing.

 

“Yes hello. What’s the matte––”

 

“Stupid!”

 

Toot… toot… toot..

 

Seunghyun hangs up the phone.

 

“What the––” he dialed Seunghyun’s number but it cannot be reach anymore. “Damn it!” he cursed, then decided to run to Lexa’s house which is two blocks away from their house.

 

 


 

 

 

On Lexa’s side…

 

“My princess… are you sure you wanted to come with me? How about your studies?” her father asked. She’s fixing her laggage that time. Their flight is three in the afternoon.

 

“Appa… I’m sure about this. And don’t worry about my studies, what’s the use of internet? And you know, your princess is smart already. I can pass my subjects even without attending the class.” She said then winks at her father. What she said was all true. It’s just a formality that they are still attending school when the fact is, they already know what their professors are teaching.

 

“Are you really giving up on him?”

 

That’s it! That is the reason why she is going abroad – to forget about him. And since, she already decided to give Jaejin a chance to court her. Yes! It’s not a good idea and it’s not good for the heart but they both agreed that they’re just going on a date for a month only. Just giving the both of them a chance, for her, it’s a chance to forget him and for Jaejin, she’s giving him the chance to love her even for a month. And after that, they will go back as being friends. It’s like “friends with benefits”. It’s totally a bad idea. But they come up with that when they got drunk last week and decided to do it for fun.

 

“Appa~” she said as she hugs her father and lean on his chest. “Just support me with this, okay?”

 

“But your friend will get hurt in the end.”

 

“Don’t worry, Appa. We have set of rules for that. No strings attached and we’ll just give ourself a chance.”

 

“Aish~ what more can I say? Just don’t do unnecessary things, alright?” her father said then kisses her on her forehead before leaving her room.

 

 


 

 

 

On Jaejin’s house…

 

“Yah~! Wake up Jaejin-gun!” Hongki said then jumps on his bed.

 

“Hmm… Get off of my bed, Hongki. I’m still sleepy.” He said then wraps his blanket to his body tightly.

 

“Jaejin-hyung~~! Wake up!” Minari said. Yes. He didn’t borrow Jonghoon’s car just to pick up Mayu. He just used it because Hongki and Seunghyun call’s him and asked him to go on jaejin’s house.

 

And now, they are in Jaejin’s room, waking his up.

 

“Yah! Jaejin-ah! Wake up! Lexa’s down stairs.” Seunghyun shouts.

 

“WHAT?!!” Jaejin said then immediately woke up and takes off his blanket but put it back again immediately.

 

“OMO! OMO! OMO!” Hongki said. “Jaejin’s not wearing anything!”

 

“AHAHAHA~~ Hyung’s so hairy like a goat!” Minari said while laughing.

 

And Seunghyun? He’s pulling Jaejin’s blanket now. LOL.

 

“Yah~! Stop it Seunghyun!” He said. “All of you get out of my room now!”

 

“AHAHAHA.. Araso~” Hongki, Seunghyun and Minhwan said in chorus.

 

When the three leaves his room, he immediately takes a bath.

 

“So, what brings you here?” he asked the three who is now having their breakfast in his kitchen as if they are in their own kitchen.

 

“Oh! You’re here. Take a seat first and eat your breakfast. We have a lot of things to talk about.” Hongki said.

 

“Tch! I know what you are talking about and I won’t change my plan for you guys. So, you better hurry and leave. I still have something to do so I’ll go ahead.” He said then walks out of his house. “By the way, lock the door when you leave.”

 

 


 

 

 

Jonghoon have been calling Lexa for so many times but she’s not picking her phone.

 

“Stupid, Lexa! Answer the phone.” He said while heading to her house and dialing her number at the same time.

 

When he reached Lexa’s house, he immediately press the doorbell. Luckily because her father was actually opening the gate.

 

“Good morning uncle.” He greated. “Is Lexa home?” Lexa’s father nodded as an answere.

 

“She’s on her room.” He then said.

 

“Can I talk to her?”

 

“Go ahead.”

 

“Thank you uncle.” He said then quickly walks to her room.

 

“Okay. Don’t fight, alright? I’ll be back before 2 o’clock. I just have something to do at the office.”

 

“Okay. Thank you again uncle.”

 

“One more thing, Jonghoon-gun.”

 

“What is it uncle?”

 

“I trust you. Be good to her and don’t make her cry. Araso?”

 

Lexa’s father said that make his face red because the first sentence has another meaning. Good thing that he turns his back after saying that.

 

When he reached her room, he didn’t bother to knock; he just opened the door immediately. What for if their house is full of hidden cameras that was connected to her room so he knows that she already saw his arrival.

 

When he entered the room, his eyes immediately look for Lexa and there, at the window frame, he saw her standing and starring at their garden with a blank expression on her face.

 

Because the window is open, the can wind freely entered in the whole room and its making her hair flew freely with the wind…

 

 


 

 

Sorry for the late update. Don't forget to vote ^___^v

Thank you for dropping by again! :D

 

Seung l Gen ♥

10-26-12