You're Lucky, You Got Me

You're Lucky You Got Me.

374841_224535124343379_1574192038_n.jpg

 

 

Jonghoon decided to just stare at Lexa for a while because she seems like she still haven’t notice his presence.

 

He looks at her room without leaving where he is standing. There are lots of pictures on her wall. Most of it was their pictures together taken when they are still freshman. Lexa’s hair there was still so short. But now, her hair grew a lot longer than before and it’s a little bit wavy and brownish.

 

He stares at her. She was indeed a grown up woman. Her body figure is the type that can make every man looks at her.

 

“Lexa…” he called her. She flinches a little after hearing his voice and took a quick glance at him then stares outside again.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked in a cold voice.

 

“I heard that you’re going abroad? Is that really because of me?” he asked her but she remains standing in front of the window.

 

“Yes.” A short and direct answer.

 

“Why?”

 

“You’re asking why? You’re so stupid, Hunnie. Why are you always hurting me, huh?”

 

“What are you talking about? Me? Hurting you? It’s the other way around!” he said then continues, “You’re the one who’s hurting me, Lexa. In every guy you have dated, why do I have to be a part of it? Can’t you even feel how I felt every time you are doing that?”

 

“What do you want to tell me? That you’re jealous over them? Huh! Don’t make me laugh.” She said after taking a glance at him.

 

“Yes. I’m jealous. I always get jealous everytime you’re dating other man.” He paused and walks towards Lexa and faced her then hold her hands.

 

Lexa looks down on the floor.

 

“Look at me Lexa.” He commanded but she didn’t do what he said. “I’ll kiss you if you won’t look at me.” He said.

 

Lexa looks at him with her soft expression. He can’t resist her charm so he pecked a kiss on her lips that makes her eyes widened.

 

He kissed her again but this time, it’s not just a peck on her lips because she responded, he made it a lip kiss where he was kissing her gently while gently her lower lip.

 

He felt her pushed him a little so he stops. “Sorry,” he said. “I got carried away.”

 

And then, moments of silence pass through them.

 

He’s still holding her hands. Without letting her hands go, he gently pulls her to his body then put her hands on his back and hugs her gently. Lexa didn’t protest.

 

“Lexa…”

 

“Hmmn?”

 

“I want to tell you something and I wont let you go unless you understand.” He said and that makes her struggle a little. “I said I won’t let you go even if you struggle to death. But of course, I don’t want that to happen. So listen carefully, okay?”

 

Before he started, he kissed her on her forehead.

 

“Stop kissing me Hunnie and just tell me what you are going to say. You don’t have all the time in the world you know?”

 

Lexa said but he felt her hugs him back and she leans on his chest.

 

“Araso…” he said, laughing. “Ah! How do I start? Okay, Lexa…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Ah~ Let me finish first. Just listen okay?”

 

“Tch! Araso...”

 

 


 

 

Jaejin decided to go to Lexa’s house to clarify things. Because if truth be told, even if their agreement was made when they are drunk, it still meant something to him. It gives him hope, hope that time will come, Lexa will learn to love him also.

 

Jaejin’s on his way to Lexa’s house but he can’t helf but smile everytime their conversation that happens last week comes up in his mind.

 

Flashback…

 

“Yah! Jaejinnieeeeeeee~~! You should drink more.” Lexa said while holding her mug of beer and she’s offering it to him.

 

“Nah~ I can’t. I still need to drive you home.” He said smiling because Lexa looks like a child when she’s drunk! Messy hair, red nose, pink cheeks, chinky eyes and her voice that is so soft.

 

“Aaaahh~~ Don’t worry about that! *hic* You know, If you will let me stay over night in your pad, driving me home will not a problem anymore.” She said then drinks her beer.

 

Yes. He’s condominium unit is just near this resto-bar where they end up. But he doesn’t want her to stay over night at his place because who knows what might happen between two drunken persons. So, it’s a no-no.

 

“Marry me first and I’ll let you stay there whenever you want.” He said to her in a light manner. He was just kidding that time.

 

“Drink this first and I’ll marry you.” She answered while offering him two big glasses of beer and she’s smiling sheepishly that time.

 

“On the other hand, let me court you first.” He said then takes one of the beer mugs. “Cheers!”

 

“Cheers! So it’s settled then. I will let you court me but, *hic* just for a month, okaaaaaaaay?”

 

“Ahahaha. Don’t be too loud here. They’re looking at us.” He said because Lexa’s being noisy. She’s laughing even though there’s nothing funny to laugh at.

 

“Ahahaha. Jiiiiiiiiiin~!”

 

“Wae?! Don’t shout!” he said as he held her hand because Lexa stands up from her sets and move beside him.

 

“I’m cold, Jin.” She said then wraps her arms around him.

 

That surprised him. Only Lexa can do that to him because ever since ‘that’ thing back in their middle school life happens, he never let anyone, especially a girl, touches him until Lexa.

 

“Then, should I send you home?” he asked as he hold her on her shoulder so that their faces would met. “Oh? You’re sleepy, aren’t you?” he asked because Lexa’s eyes are like slits.

 

“No! I don’t want to go home yet. Besides, we agreed that I will be staying at your place tonight in exchange of letting you court me.”

 

“I was just kidding when I said that.”

 

“Well, I’m not.” Lexa said then get away from him and takes out her handphone and dialed.

 

He just stares at her while she was talking over the phone that time. Then, unconsciously,…

 

“I really like you, Lexa. Can’t you really be mine?” you said.

 

“”Huh? Are you saying something? Huh, Jinnie?” Lexa asked after putting her phone on her jacket.

 

“I didn’t say anything. What did you talk about over the phone and who did you call?” he asked instead.

 

Lexa grinned. “Heeeeh~ I called my King (she’s reffereing to his father) and told him that I will not be able to come home because I’m already drunk and that I will be staying at your place this night.”

 

“What did he say?” he asked curiously because Lexa’s father is so strick that he can only let Lexa stay overnight at another hause and that house is Jonghoon’s.

 

“He didn’t say anything…” Lexa answered while smiling.

 

He didn’t say a thing because he knows that there’s still something behind what she said.

 

“He didn’t say anything because after telling him that, I hang up my phone. Kekeke~” she said with a wide smile all over her face. “So, let’s drink moreeeeeeeeee~!”

 

“NO! We’ll go home now. I’ll send you home.” He said then pays for the bills. When he looks at Lexa, she was sitting on the floor, hugging his both knees, pouting her lips and she’s giving him a bad look.

 

“What are you doing? Stand up. You looks like a little girl sitting like that.” He said then laughs because she’s so cute in her position.

 

“Yah~!!!” Lexa shouts then point her finger on him. “Everyone, listen to me!” she said as she stands up and get the attention of the people.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” he asked with a low voice.

 

“Everyone, this guy said that he’ll take care of me but now, he’s breaking his promises to me.” Lexa said with his puffy eyes. “He said that –––”

 

He didn’t let her finished her words and cover with his. It was just a quick kiss just to keep her quiet but everyone, who’s been watching them, claps their hand.

 

“Such a sweet couple.”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. I hope that I can find someone like him too.”

 

“Lucky guy for having a sweet and cute girlfriend.”

 

He heard them said.

 

“Sorry guys for interrupting you. You see, my girl is drunk, so we’ll go home now.” He said while holding Lexa in her waist. “Right, baby?” he said then peck a kiss on her lips again.

 

~ End of flashback.~

 

“Oh! I’m here. I got carried away with what happened that night.” He said. Then he noticed that the gate is open so he didn’t bother to doorbell and enter their home.

 

When he reached the entrance of Lexa’s house, he noticed that there’s another pair of shoes and it’s a guy’s shoes! He got tense after that so he quietly entered the house.

 


 

Okay~ See you next time and let's hear Jonghoon's confession.

But what's going to happen to Jaejin?

Waaaah~ you can have me Jin !! ;)

 

seung l gen ♥

10-27-12