Heaven

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

 

Byunghun opened his eyes. *Where on earth?*
He flinched as bright light entered his eyes. As soon as his eyes adjusted, he wandered around the place. It was bright and merry, nothing like Earth. 
He furrowed his eyebrows. *Speaking of Earth…* “Hello??”,he muttered.
No one answered so he spoke again, “L.Joe in the house. Anyone here?”

 

“Here.”, someone said.

Byunghun turned around and saw a man walking up to his direction. “Hello young one “, the man stated.

“uhm, hi?”, he said.

He scanned the man from head to toe. The man was tall, angelic and had long hair. His eyes suddenly popped out of it’s sockets when he looked down the man’s feet.

 

 

“What the ! Are you floating on a cloud!?”, he shouted earning a slap on his head.

“Owww!”, he whined. *Am I seeing this for real?*

The man shook his head in disapproval. “Watch your words Byunghun. We don’t need vulgarity up here.”

“The name’s Ljoe, old man. Not Byunghun. And wait….what do you mean……”, *Up?*, he frowned.

 

Then it hit him.

 

Byunghun pointed his finger at the man, his mouth wide open in shock, "Oh God...are you GOD!?".

 

 

The man chuckled, “Hello to you too, and yes, I am GOD.”

Byunghun stood still, processing everything. *So I’m dead?*

God touched his shoulder, “Yes you are”.

 

*Reading minds. Totally not cool.*

 

“R-really!?”,  he stuttered.

God nodded.

 

Instead of bawling about his death, Byunghun’s lips suddenly formed in a wide grin. “Wohooooooooooooooooooooo! Then that means I’m in heaven! Woah! I’m in heaven, I’m in heaven~”, he sang happily.

 

God raised his eyebrows on him.

 

“Aren’t you going to ask me how you died?”, God questioned.

Byunghun smiled. “Who cares! I’m in heaven anyways. Heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven!~ (sound familiar? Kkk~), he sang once again.

 

There he was, having his own merry little party. God watched him in amusement. 

 

“You won’t be staying here though.”

 

 

Byunghun stopped.*What?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter! :) Sorry if it's not what you expected. I tried doing my best though. It's just that I'm stressed out and I don't know if my heads still on the run. 

 

Just tell me your opinions about this chapter. I'll try and make up for it on my next update. Words of motivation anyone? :D