About L.Joe

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

After they have all settled down, Ljoe told them what happened.

 

“So you mean…God put you to life? Then he talked to you? Really now Ljoe?”, Chunji said sarcastically.

“Yeah man, it was really him!”, Ljoe said.

“How do you know?”, said Ricky.                                                                                                                              

Ljoe shook him by the shoulder. “He was floating on a ing cloud!”

 

The TeenTop boys looked at each other with unease.

Ricky raised his hand to touch his hyung’s forehead. “Hyung, you’ve only been in the hospital for two months and you’ve gone cuckoo~ !”

“I’m not crazy you idiot!”, he said as he rolled his eyes at the boy.

“It was real!”, he said once again.

“Whatever”, all of them chorused. *Psycho guy*

 

“Hyung, I think you need to go back to the hospital”, Ricky suggested while damping a cold towel on Niel.

Ljoe made a face and shook his head fervently. “Hell no. I’ve had enough needles on me”.

 

“Then let’s just appoint for a checkup”, CAP insisted.

“Didn’t you hear me the first time?”, Ljoe answered him.

CAP glared at him which caused Ljoe to be nervous. Still, he remained calm.

 

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“NO!”

“YES!

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“LEE BYUNGHUN, GET YOUR ING TO THE ING HOSPITAL NOW!!!”

 

Ljoe was surprised by his leaders sudden outburst. “Geez, fine. You didn’t have to shout old man!”

 

Chunji stood up and looked at the two men. “You two are too childish.”

Changjo and Ricky nodded their heads in approval.

 

“Psh, says the guy who eats lollipop at the age of 18”, Ljoe muttered.

Chunji shot him a look and Ljoe instantly zipped his mouth

 

 

The maknae, Changjo, was playing with his fingers in worry. *Jaehyuk, please wait a bit longer*

He noticed their conversation wasn’t coming to an end so he stood up and purposely coughed. All of them looked at him questioningly.

“Uhm, I need to go to the hospital”, he said.

“Oh! Visiting that Jaehyuk boy?”

Changjo nodded his head and smiled.

“Arasseo. Just don’t be home too late.”, CAP told him.

 “And take Ljoe hyung with you!”, Ricky shouted.

 

Changjo nodded once again. “Hyung? Let’s go. You need a check up”.

 

Ljoe stood up lazily and walked towards his dongsaeng.

“We’ll be going now”, the maknae bidded.

The two waved to them.

 

 

As the door closed, Ricky turned around and half-whispered, half-screamed. “ this! Am I going crazy hyungs?! Is Ljoe hyung really, you know…ALIVE.”, he said whispering the ‘alive’ part.

CAP inwardly groaned and smacked him from behind. “Of course it is! Do you see him? He’s friggin’ healthy!”

“But how? He was on coma then he was alive, and he was healthy then…waaah!”, Ricky gasped.

Everyone looked at him. “C-could he be a…g-g-gho-ost?”, Ricky frighteningly asked.

 

The Teen Top members shivered at what he said.

Chunji shook the thought away and faked a laugh. “Nahh, he looks too real.”

 

All of them heaved a sigh of relief.

 

But their thoughts were once again rattled when Niel woke up screaming.

“Woah dude, what’s wrong?”, Ricky asked.

Niel was sweating all over. “ I-I had a dream. Ljoe hyung was with us awhile ago. Then he, he…”

“He what?”, everyone chorused.

Niel gulped down his saliva before muttering. “ He..He was…a ghost”, he said, almost inaudibly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

“I told you!”, Ricky said sounding as scared as Niel.

Shouts were heard once again.

. *Oh boy*, Chunji thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayooooooooooooooooooooo subbies! Sorry for not updating like forever. :) I have a life too you know? lol

 

Ohwell, I decided to update today since I'm in a good mood. And hell yeaah! TEENTOP COMEBACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited for their MV. HAHA. I already downloaded their songs. I love all of it! 

 

Okay Andromedas! *coughs* I mean, ANGELS. :D Let's support our boys! They should win an award for this! Hwaiting!!!!