That sound

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

The next day you came to visit your brother….and Byunghun.

Once you entered, you heard Nala and Jaehyuk’s laughs.

*Hmm, seems like those two are getting together*, you thought in amusement.

 “So you put super glue on her toothpaste?”, Nala asked.

 

*On who!?*

Out of curiosity, you listened to their conversation.  

 

“Yeah, and when she was brushing her teeth , she couldn’t get her toothbrush out. Bwahaha.”, Jaehyuk’s laugh echoed in the whole room.

 

You curled your fists in a tight ball and rushed to them. Jaehyuk stopped laughing when he saw you and tried to get the needles out of his hand. He looked at you as you were fuming.

You held him back and grabbed his collar. “Yahhhhhhhhhh! JAEHYUK!!!!! That was you!? You little brat!”

“Ahhh! Unnie, that was years ago!”, your brother defended.

“I don’t care. That was hell for me! 1 week with a toothbrush in my mouth. I looked like a total douche, you douchebag.”, you complained as you tightened your hold on him.

Nala was laughing at the two of you.

“Nala! HELP!”, Jaehyuk pleaded.

But she just did a mehrong face and smiled, “Bleh! I’m on unnie’s side.”

 

Your fights continued for a good 10 minutes until the three of you heard a faint sound.

*toooooooooooooooooooooooooooootooooooooooooooootttooooooooooooooooot*

“What the hell is that?”, you whispered. You stood up and searched for the sound.

“What is it unnie?”, Nala asked warily.

You spun and gave her a confusing look. “I don’t know either.”

 

 

You continued searching the room. Then your eyes fixated on the curtains of another patient. *Byunghun*, you thought.

You ran to his side of the room and opened his curtains.

*tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot*

 

The two children suddenly became alert. Nala ran to her bed and pressed her emergency button.

Suddenly, nurses came piling in.

“Nala, what happened!?”, Nala’s private nurse asked her worriedly.

Nala didn’t talk and just pointed to Byunghun.

The nurse looked at him and her eyes widened. She ran out and called for help. “Doc! Doctor!!! We’re losing the patient!”

 

Soon, the doctor came and brought with them their reviving materials.

He tore Byunghun’s shirt and pressed the reviving material on his chest. “Ready, CLEAR!”

 

His chest rose. *toooooooooooooooooooooooot* Still, no sign of life.

“Okay, let’s do it again.:, the doctor told the nurse. She nodded and placed her fingers on the button, waiting for the doctor’s signal.

 

“CLEAR!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ Hi, I'm back! Sorry for not updating like forever. It's just that, 1st year of college is a real pain in the .

Mianhae readers!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me. I hope you continue supporting my story. :))))

I'll update as soon as I can.

I was so heartbroken when I lost subscribers. Please don't leave me, okay?