My food problem and Changjo's friend problem.

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

You hurriedly ran through the corridors of TOP High. As you opened the door, the teacher and the students were all looking at you.

“Ms. Jung, you’re late again.”, he warned. “Mianhae. There was an emergency that came up.”, you bowed to him and made your way towards an empty chair.

In the meantime, some people swere laughing at you tardiness. Minah, the leader of the queenkas, smirked at you. “As expected, Jung Yerie, queen of tardiness.”, she said. Your classmates laughed at her remark. You just bowed your head and pretended to be occupied with the lesson.

*When will this nightmare ever end?* you thought.

---kriiing~~~~

Finally, lunch time came. You went to the cafeteria and glanced at all the food. You brought out your purse and opened it to find nothing. * I guess it’s a hunger strike again* You took a last look at those mouth watering food and left.

You stayed at the school garden and kept imagining all sorts of food. You were on the verge of eating your imaginary food, when someone just disturbed your thoughts.

“Yah, on a hunger strike again?”. A boy asked. You looked up and smiled at him. “Changjo oppa!”, you beamed.  “Woah, you that excited to see me?”, he boasted. *Psh, this guy.*

“Aniyo. Is it wrong to shout out your name?”, you innocently told him.

“Uhm…yes?”, he questioningly said.

You just shrugged and patted at an empty space beside you. When he was about to sit down, a grumbling sound was heard. He paused and looked at you. *Oh tummy, of all times?Aish!* , you mentally shouted. “Pfff—ted!Hahahaha…That was…that was~~~bwahaha!”, he  rolled on the grass and clutched on his stomach.

Your face reddened in embarrassment. “Y—yah!If you’re here to make fun of me then you can leave.”, you pointed your finger to him and pouted. He straightened himself up and pretended to be serious. “ Ehem. Huh?What was that?”, he asked.

*Wow, what a 360 degree change.* “Nevermind”. You stood up and were about to leave. He grabbed you by the wrist and apologized. You turned around and crossed your arms. “Pwease???”, he attemted to do an aegyo which resulted to a fail. You stifled a laugh. Changjo sighed. “I’m sorry, okay. It’s just that, I don’t know how to cheer myself up.”, he sat down still holding onto your wrist. “Huh? What’s wrong?”, you confusingly asked.

“A friend of mine is already on coma for 2 months…and the doctor said he might not wake up anymore.”. You softened and held both of his hands. He lowered his gaze and a tear streaked down his face. You eyes widened. * He-he’s cry…ing.*

“Changjo oppa…don’t cry. He’ll be fine. I’m sure. Be strong. Like I am for Jaehyuk.”.

Yes, Changjo knew about Jaehyuk. He is a close hyung to my brother, since we are childhood bestfriends.

He wrapped his arms around you as you hugged him back. *I don’t know what I’d do without you Yerie-ah*, he told himself.

 

 

You two didn’t know that a person was secretly watching the two of you. Her hands curled into a fist until it turned white. “I’ll get you for this Yerie. Just you wait.” She smirked and gave you one last glare.