Going back

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

“What do you mean?”, he asked.

“I’m giving you one more chance to live mister”.

Byunghun’s widened his eyes in shock. “But why? I’m already up here, I don’t need to go back to that hole you call Earth!”.

“That  ‘hole’ is made by me Byunghun.”, God said emphasizingly.

 

---Back to Earth---

 

“CLEAR!”

The doctor let out a frustrated groan. “Last straw”.

The nurse nodded and got the machine ready.

 

You let out a small gasp from behind. Your eyes were teary seeing him in this state. He was pale. No, he was worst than pale, he looked like he was already dead. *Oh God, please, please, let him live.*, you prayed.

“CLEAR!!!!”

*tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot*

 

---HEAVEN---

 

“You weren’t supposed to be here anyway. You are meant to go to hell. I’m just giving you one more life, so you can do it right. You want to make it to heaven, don’t you?”

He nodded.

 “You were a real when you were alive you know.”

Byunghun shot him a surprised look *Did God just say that!?*

God chuckled at his reaction. “That’s why you need to go back. Your friends miss you a lot. Especially your family”.

Of the word ‘family’, Byunghun’s eyes darkened in hatred.  “That’s one of the reasons why I don’t want to go back”.

 

“Such a selfish young man. You don’t realize how many people will miss you when you’re gone. Your life  isn’t all just about your family. It’s about everyone else surrounding you. So stop being selfish for at least once”. God reprimanded.

Byunghun lowered his head in shame.

“Then what do I when I go back?”

 

---EARTH---

The doctor removed his gloves and  signaled the nurse.

He looked at his watch. “Time 12:16 pm. Tuesday, September 18.”

 

Both of them turned to look at you in an apologetic manner. You cupped your hands to your mouth letting out a small tear escape from your eyes.

Nala hugged her private nurse, while Jaehyuk looked at him sympathetically.

 

---HEAVEN---

 

God walked up to him giving him a fatherly smile. "When you come back to Earth, follow the first one you see. It will lead you to the right path."

The young man tilted his head in confusion.

God smiled, “Goodbye Byunghun”.

 

“W-wait! What does that me------“

And a bright light took him away.

 

---Back to Earth---

You walked up to him and touched his cold dead hand. *I pity you*

“Contact this boy’s parents immediately.”, the doctor ordered.

The nurse obeyed and hurriedly ran out. She bumped into you hard and lost your balance.

 

You closed your eyes waiting for the impact. When you opened them, your eyes widened when you suddenly landed on L.joe’s face.

 

 Not just his face.

 

But your lips over his. *Oh *, you mentally screamed.

 

At the same time, Byunghun’s eyes fluttered open. Your eyes almost bulged out of it’s sockets.. *Double *