Jaehyuk's Crush

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

For the past weeks, that’s what you’ve been doing. Going to the hospital to visit Jihyuk, feed him, put him to sleep and…to check up on the other patient.

 

Jaehyuk, noticed your uneasiness everytime you visit, so he decided to ask, “Noona?Anything bothering you?”

You intently looked at him and gave him a warm smile. “ Not at all.”

 

“Is Byunghun hyung that handsome?”, Jaehyuk intently asked.

You tilted your head to him, “Byunghun?Whose that?”

Jaehyuk rolled his eyes and pointed at the patient you keep looking at. “That’s Byunghun”

Then it hit you. For the past days that you’ve visited, you didn’t even know his name.

*Byunghun, I’ll remember that.*, You meekly smiled.

 

 

“You like hyung, huh?”, Jaehyuk smirked. You couldn’t even believe that your 9 year old brother knows how to smirk.

*Psh, future playboy*, you thought.

“Yah, future playboy, I don’t like him.”, you nonchalantly said.

“Ahhh~~noona’s in love”, your eyes widened when he said that. You weren’t even into that Byunghun guy. Or are you?

“Noona likes hyung. Noona likes hyu~~uung!”, he sang.

“Y-yah! Maybe you’re the one in love.” Your eyes shifter to another patient just besides Jaehyuk.

“It’s Nala isn’t it?”, you whispered to him.

Jaehyuk immediately hid his blushing face and buried himself under the pillow. “Aniyo”, he denied.

You laughed at his nervousness. He wasn’t even the type to blush.

“It’s okay. We’ll keep it a secret”, you whispered again.

He peeked through his pillow and looked at you, “You mean it?”

You nodded. He smiled and pulled you in for a tight embrace. “I love you noona.”, he said.

You smiled and ruffled his hair, “I love you too.”

“Now go to sleep”, he nodded obediently and closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he drifted off to dreamland.

You turned to look at Nala and she was smiling at you. She waved a HI towards your direction, and you instinctively waved back. You were about to go and talk with her, but the nurse came first and put her to sleep.

“Goodnight”, she said to you.

You smiled.

*What a nice and beautiful little girl.* you thought.

You turned to gaze at Jaehyuk’s sleeping figure. You held his hand and softly kissed his cheeks. “Goodnight Hyuk”. You left him under the nurse’s care and left.

 

As soon as you arrived home, you got to bed and also drifted to dreamland.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you're all wondering what Jaehyuk and Nala looks like. I'll post their pictures in the next chapter.

I also just want to say thanks to y'all for subscribing! *hugs everyone* 

I'm really happy a lot of you like my story. Please do comment often. SILENT READERS are not allowed here. Pwetty pwease??? *puppy dog eyes*