SEYONG.

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

Past Chapter :

You held his hands and sarcastically said, “Do I have to?”

“Yup”, he chuckled.

You shook your head in annoyance.*You never fooled me*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Seyong-sshi”, you confidently said.

He removed his hands from your eyes. “How did you know?”, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

“You do that all the time Seyong-sshi.”, you said with a straight face.

He pouted again and sternly looked at you. “Why do you always call me Seyong-sshi?We’ve known each other for so long.”

You looked at him confusingly.

He took your left hand and squeezed it, “Silly girl. Call me oppa already.”

You were taken aback by his sudden contact. You looked at your hands and then at Seyong.

He break free from his grasp, “Sorry”

“It’s fine… Seyong-sshi”, you told him.

He sighed, “I’ll just see you later.”, he stood up and left you dumbfounded.

*Did I do something?*, you mentally asked yourself.

You casually shrugged it away and tucked your earphones back on.

 

 

You didn’t notice that you’re early classmates were gossiping about you.

 

“Omo, did you see that?Seyong oppa touched her hand!”, the first girl said.

The 2nd one rolled her eyes at you, “Psh, such a flirt. First Changjo oppa and now him!”, she said as she flicked her hair.

“I know right, what does she have that I don’t?Hmph!”, the 3rd one complained.

 

At the same time, Seyong was still outside the door and saw the girls talking about you. *These girls…they’re nowhere near Yerie’s stature.*

He turned his head towards you and watched you dancing your feet to the beat your music. *Yerie-ah, when will you notice me?*

He sighed for the umpteenth time. He left when the students were piling in.

Changjo, your bestfriend, saw the whole scene. He intently focused his gaze on Seyong. “When is that guy gonna give up?”, he muttered to himself.

 

“Who?”. Changjo was startled. “Yah Hyunmie! Don’t ever do that again!”, he shouted.

“Relax. Geez, such a ” Hyunmie whispered. “I heard that”, Changjo told her.

“Then that’s good. At least you know.”, she said as she popped a gum in .

Changjo glared at her. “Just go to your class!”, he demanded.

Hyunmie stood straight and nodded like an obedient soldier, “Sir yes sir!”.

She marched away and left Changjo hanging.

“Aish, this girl!”, he waved his hands in the air.

Hyunmie was your girl bestfriend. You’ve been friends since you were 5, together with Changjo. She was the cool type. Athletic, pretty and too strong for a girl. When you were bullied back in your elementary days, she was always the one protecting you whenever Changjo’s not around.

When Hyunmie left, Changjo got to your classroom and sat beside you.( You two are classmates,kayy? J)

He took your right earphone and tucked it in his ear.

“Changjo oppa! Morning!”, you beamed. He smiled at you, “Morning bestie”.

The two of you just listened to the music, until he broke the atmosphere. “So uh…how’s Jaehyuk?”, he asked.

“He’s doing good actually. The doctor said there might be chances he’ll recover soon enough”, you beamed.

“That’s good news.”, he said.

“How about your friend?”, you asked him. “Is he recovering?”, you added.

 

 

He removed the earphone and stared outside the window. “No progress Yerie.”, he murmured to you.

You sighed and patted his back. *I pity you oppa.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another new character. MyName and Hyunmie. Hyunmie is a fictional character okay? My firend just wanted to be in the story so I put her as Hyunmie.

And I know you're all wondering when will Byunghun come to life?? It will be soon...very soon. Maybe 20 more chapters? LOL. Kidding, maybe one more chapter :))

Until next time!