Meeting the unconscious

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

It was a nice Saturday morning. You decided to visit your brother in the hospital since there were no classes today. You called Changjo and asked him to accompany you, but he said he was going to visit his friend today. *Poor Changjo. Must have been harder for him.*, you thought to yourself.

 

Just as you arrived inside, you saw nurses piling up in one part of the room.

*What’s going on here?”, you thought.

You went closer, opened the curtains  and tapped one of the nurses on her shoulder. She looked at you. “May I help you miss?”, she said. “Well yes. I was just curious why there are so many nurses and doctors here?”, you asked with a friendly smile.

“Um, another boy patient was just asked to transfer here in the ward. He was in a private room, but his dad told us to take him here.”, she informed.

*Why on earth would a father let his son transfer to such room?”, you deeply thought.

“If you wouldn’t mind…can I see the patient?”, everyone turned to look at you and nodded. “Of course you can miss. You’ve been visiting here for the past years, so I’m sure we can trust you with him.”, one of the doctors told you.

“Kamsahamnida.”, you courteously bowed.

 

They smiled and led you to him. As they opened the curtains, you gasped.

Besides the VR machine, there was a pale, skinny, unconscious guy. He was breathing through the gas masks and there were needles sticking through his body. Your gaze immediately landed on his face. Yes, he was pale, but he sure does have that charisma of an alive person. (If you know what I mean. Kkk~~)

*Hmm…long eyelashes, sharp nose, perfect jawline.*

 

You just continued to observe his face, “You’re  like Snow White”.

The nurse chuckled at your comment, “Almost. “, she added.

You turned to look at her, “Huh?”

“Except his story doesn’t have a princess that would kiss him and make him regain his consciousness.”, the nurse told you.

 

Then suddenly your eyes landed on his soft pale lips.

You immediately shook the thought away. *Impossible. This guy wouldn’t wake up with a kiss.*