Chapter 1: Meeting the Princess and her friends

Save The Princess! Project

Jessica's POV

.

.

.

Ordinary

That's what everybody calls me.

I'm not from any high ranking or any special family. I'm just from a normal happy family with Umma, Appa, Taeminnie and my 3 unnies and Krystal who are currently in Japan.

Taemin, Taemin is my little brother who is cuter than unicorns and loves banana milk. I'm 3rd Year High School while Taemin is a Freshman. Dana and Sunday unnie are going to graduate college this year while Boa unnie has graduated 2 years ago already.

I may be naturally blonde and way taller than all the girls, my family still consideres me as a Korean. We moved to San Francisco for a few years during my Elementary years and went back as school finished there. But I'm still being bullied by my classmates and its getting pretty annoying. 

I have to deal with weird things everyday. Getting bullied, receiving blackmail , getting showered with water and other stuff. But atleast Heechul oppa helps me deal with them and ends up beating them up. Also the Student Council President Shim Changmin helps me to report those who hit me and bully me. 

" Noona! Be faster, we'll be late." Taemin shouted to me ." Alright, alright. I'm coming. " I ran outside my room and grabbed my bag. " Bye mom." Taemin hugged our mom as he grabbed banana milk in the fridge and I hugged mom right after " Bye mom.Take care." I said worriedly. " Alright kids, take care too!" My mom waved back as we were running out to get on our bikes.

We both got on our bikes and rushed to school as fast yet safely as possible. As soon as we were about a street away, we started to go slower and I got to see Heechul oppa. " What's the rush?" Heechul oppa joked lazily as he saw me biking in rush. I suddenly slowed down " Uhmm. I thought I'd be late oppa." I said. " Don't worry. Your already here, your just on time." He smiled and messed my hair. 

I dropped my bike and Taemin just place his next to mine. " Your gonna be high school next year, so work hard!" I said as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Yes noona." He smiled fully while sipping his banana milk as we walk in the school. " Your growing taller than me already." I messed up his hair and he could only smile back. 

We parted ways and got in our classrooms. " Hi Sica." Taeyeon smiled and hugged me. " Hi Taennie." I smiled back and hugged her back tight. Taeyeon is one of my few, loyal friends. She's very kind and would never backstab me. But too bad when I really need her, that's when she's not available. She's also teased by people because she is fragile and sickly. She gets asthma attacks ,nosebleeds and faints easily. " How are you today my friend?" She smiled and suddenly coughed. " I'm ok." I smiled back and patted her back.

Coming is Tiffany my other best friend forever. She's being teased for her poor Korean language skills. " Unnie-ya! " Tiffany pouted . " Why? You got bullied again did you." I asked and joked. " What do you expect." Tiffany sighed as she sat down on her place which was nearby.

We didn't just become friends because we were all bullied but it's that, we care about each other. We're all ordinary in fact. We're not popular, pretty or anything glamourous and extraordinary. But the most important thing is that, we all accept who we are. 

/ Recess Time/

The 3 of us decided to go to the canteen and munch some snacks when the bullies strike again. 

" Look and see, it's the 3 musketeers again." I saw a slightly shorter girl with curly brown hair and her face full of makeup.The leader of the queenkas group Yoona sarcastically said. " Why are you guys going around the school? Aren't you nerds suppose to study and tutor other students?" In long flowy brown hair with blonde highlights ,the older Song Quian a.k.a Victoria who's an Sophmore teased. " You bastards." I silently cursed  " Excuse me. What's the commotion here." A really tall guy with fair skin and curly thick hair came in with a pair of glasses with a threatening presence and a scary glare. " Sorry President." Victoria, Yoona and 3 other girls bowed down being scared and ran as soon as possible. " Who said I allowed you to run?" He said bluntly yet scarily with a glare straight into their eyes. The 5 troublemakers turned back and kept their head down ( A/N : XD )

" The 5 of you. Go. To. The. Student. Welfare. Office. NOW." He said in a tone that kept getting darker every word as he lifted his glasses and shot another glare you'd never want to see again.

 

As they left, the scary frown plastered on his face disappeared to become a grin of relief.

“ I guess you guys are fine now?” He cutely said as he smiled sweetly and took his glasses off to rub the dirt off. “ Uhmm.. Thank you so much President.” I shyly said and bowed my head down politely. “ It’s nothing. It’s my job by the way. You, stop being so polite to me! Call me Changmin instead.” He cutely yet seriously said which was really funny and cute and the same time.

 I was at loss of words because. … No one these days calls him “ Changmin” ever since he was elementary. As he was middle school, he was elected to be the Student Council President till he graduates. That’s right, you’ll no longer call him Shim Changmin to School President. He can be very scary when you disobey his rules and do things that do not please him and his friends. He prioritizes justice and peace in his rules under his term, so he makes sure everyone treats everyone right.

“ Ohh. … Thank you so much… Changmin.” My words kept on getting akward word by word that I said. He just chuckled and messed up my hair. “ Your just soo cute.. So start calling me that,ok?” He said in a cute tone pinching my cheeks then he hugs me tightly that I can’t breathe.

“ Uhmm. President, she can’t.. breathe.” Taeyeon pointed out  politely and he let go of me and apologized. “ Oh sorry.” He said in a apologetic tone. “ Err, It’s ok President.” I politely said. “ What did you say?” He said pretending I didn’t say anything. “ I mean, Changmin.” I shyly replied. “ Make it Changmin-oppa instead. Excuse me, I have to continue my duties.” He smiled back, wore his glasses and tapped my shoulder as her an off to check the other students.

“ Just wow unnie.” Tiffany said as she was fixing her pigtails ( Yup, all three of ‘em wear pigtails)  “ I’m at loss of words too.” I sighed . “ Let’s just go back before they come back.” Taeyeon sighed back and went back to the classroom.