Chapter 2: Meeting The Savior and the Desperate Volunteer

Save The Princess! Project

Yuri's POV:

.

.

.

That's right. I'm the Kwon Clan Heiress Kwon Yuri. I'm basically the only survivor of my family , after my grandfather who's retired to farm and have a simple life and all my siblings , parents and relatives who have died in a plane crash. My family was basically the most powerful non-royal family out there until the monarchy was replaced with the President taking in office. Secretly, I was born in North Korea and I had a different mother than my other half-siblings. But now everything that they had to have are all mine. Buhaha.

The only thing I need to do is find that one person who would restore the royal family. I mean, it already official that the President would just become the Prime Minister who would support the heir to the throne. It's basically my responsibility to find that person who would take the throne. Well, I've prepared a list of people who are capable of helping me find the lost heir of the throne. 

Now, I'd have to send them signals to see me. Red cards? Buhaha.

" Yesung!" I ordered to my servant who always came with me to school. " Yes Ms. Kwon?" He was catching his breathe carrying my stuff. " I have a favor for you to do. Give these red cards to those 8 men." I approached him and got the red cards from my bag. I gave him the list of the 8 of them and he immediately obeyed and found out their lockers immediately and stuck them in. Before 30 minutes, he was finished. " I've gave them all now Ms. Kwon" He politely said. I just smirked and silently did an evil laugh. " That's good. Very good."

Ever since we were kids, he was already serving our family. He's basically older than me for about a year and a few months. Even before we were born, his ancestors was already serving my ancestors. That's why my grandfather agreed to let him have a scholarship in the smae school as me for the loyalty he and his ancestors have shown our family. Actually, I like bossing him around while he goes with me in school. But that dosen't mean I like him.

If only the Royal Family was restored, I would be the richest diva out there. ( No that's the princess) . But my my I'd recieve many many advantages, I can live in the Palace. I have more rights and reasons to boss around Yesung don't I . This is good. I like this. * End of POV* 

Yesung's POV:

I may have come from a poor family but my family was well known during the Joseon Dynasty for serving the royal family. That loyalty is why I got to study here in S.M High . I had a scholarship yet it still requires as quite large amount of money to be admitted. But serving Ms. Kwon will never end. Sighs. From bringing her food to buying those limited edition clothes she'd always wanted. I just felt like I'd never got sick of them. Oh wait am I just saying I won't get used to her.

I've missed my parents and my lil bro Jongjin in Cheonan. I missed the fresh air and the wide lands with breathetaking viwes of the high mountains. Sighs. 

" Hey Yesung-shii. I have a question to ask?" Yuri/ Ms. Kwon asked muching on her fries. " Yes Ms.Kwon?" I asked politely looking around. " Right you lived in Cheonan?" She finally looked at me. " I fo Ms.Kwon. Why suddenly ask Ms.Kwon?" I politely sighed. " Don't call me Ms.Kwon anymore. I feel old." She cutely said and pouted. I could only laugh politely as we were sitting on the stairs as it was very early and the classrooms weren't open yet. " I want to go there. Bring me there one day." She pouted back. " Alright alright I promise Ms.Kwon." I smiled and promised to her until she glared at me. " I mean Yuri-shii." and she immediately smiled.

.

.

.

( A/N: I'm soooo sorry for the short chap :(( . I'm just introducing the characters and making the story kinda stable first. I promise this is the last introduction or a.k.a the " Meeting..." chapters. The drama isn't gonna start yet actually. The next chapters would be light romances with twists of comedy and with some mystery out there. So BE PREPARED and SUBSCRIBE. Comment please! )