Chapter 9 : The Return Of The Past

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

Everyday since Heechul left, every single day was just left with mystery and confusion with traces of the past were coming back one by one.

Yuri was creeped out by the fact that the past of the parents of the princess were giving signs to her the whole week. Yoochun's dreams were all about the tension of the love stories of the King and Queen were following him everywhere. Also Jessica has dreams that relate on how the King ended up dying but the story felt uncomplete and had a missing puzzle piece.

" Taemin-shii!!" Jessica cried out to her little brother who was sleeping peacefully in his bed next to him. "Y..Yes noona?" Taemin yawned and immediately jumped out of his bed as he looked at Jessica.

"I'm getting nightmares all over again just like when you were a kid!" Jessica was crying her eyes out as she buried her head in her pillow. "It's ok noona. They are not real." Taemin back hugged Jessica and was trying to comfort her. 

"Thanks Taeminnie." Jessica hugged him back and was still crying. "Noona?" Taemin innocently asked. "Y..Yes?" Jessica smiled as she sniffed her  nose as she stopped crying.

"Your phone was ringing all night. From around 1 am to 3 am. There was someone calling you every 20 minutes. You alse recieved 10 messages from an unregistered number,noona." Taemin smiled and showed the phone that annoyed him all night.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't answer it and it annoyed you. You know me right?" Jessica gasped and got her phone. As she read the messages she was surprised and shocked by the message.

" Dear Sica-shii. Oh it's Giant Oppa Shim Changmin here! I just want to tell you that I'll be ok and please tell our friends Prince Of Japan & Dolphins Jun-chan , Crazy Bro of mine ChunFace-shii , My partner in crime JJ and our other crazy friends. Tell them I won't be available this week and I'd be super busy so take care and don't worry about me!" Changmin texted at exactly 1:23 am.

Then another text was also said. " Don't reply to my texts at around 7 pm today because I am busy that time and my phone will be shut that time. I'll just be around a few steps away from my town and it just takes me a train to get there in a few minutes so I'll be fine! ♥" Changmin suprisingly added a  heart symbol which at shock of Jessica , he never did. Considering his typical disciplinarian nature and student council personality.

She knew something was wrong. He never was that busy even though he was the Student Council President. What will he even do at that nearby place near his town. His town was one of the high class districts in Seoul and had high prices. His house was at the corner at that area which caused millions of dollars for purchase but next to that district is a gangster district known for their drop outs and gangstars.

"Unnie." Jessica cleared as she ran to Boa who was busy fixing papers. "Yes?" Boa curiously looked up from her papers while blinking her eyes. "I'll be going to Changmin oppa's house so I'll be back probably 3:30 pm." Jessica said as she was by the door and was wearing her coat.

"Ah. Take care then. Bring your phone or you'll have to clean the dishes for lunch." Boa wore her glasses and pointed a warning finger to Jessica. "Yes yes of course." Jessica rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone.

"Noona can I come with you?" Taemin smiled as he popped out of nowhere and asked. "Why then Taemin-ah?" Jessica surprisingly looked up while she was putting on her boots. " I have to buy some stuff for our project on Wednesday. I just need to go to the store near Changmin-hyung's house." Taemin smiled as he was wearing his boots. " And also this weeks banana milk supply, noona." Taemin joked as he opened the door.

"Oh Taemin, it seems like you'll never get sick of it ever since you were a kid." Jessica laughed and poked him in the forehead. " My one and true love is Banana milk." Taemin laughed off and proudly said. 

"So what's your project this time?" Jessica looked up and started to walk slower. "Uhmm... It's for Arts Class noona. I'm gonna use my own money for the project. I'll buy glitters and other fancy stuff. " Taemin smiled so much that you couldn't see his eyes.

" Oh, Why didn't you ask Boa unnie instead? You didn't have to use your own money! You could have used that for ice cream or even more banana milk." Jessica stopped walking and place her hands on her pocket if anything was there.

But instead she found, a letter. It was from Heechul. She didn't read it yet and she never thought she had it. "No it's ok noona.. Oh what's that noona?" Taemin shyly smiled and denied it but he suddenly became curious over the letter.

"Ah I'll just read it later." Jessica scratched her head and place the letter immediately in her pocket before Taemin got to see anything. " Ah don't worry I'll give you money again later. Or you'd want me to buy ice cream for you instead?" Jessica smiled and tried to brighten up the mood.

" You can just prepare vanilla ice cream for me and please help me with putting the banana milk on it, noona!" Taemin was twirling in the middle of the street happily dreaming on his vanilla ice cream with banana milk recipe he has created. 

"No problem Taemin-shii. Oh we're here now I'll go ahead first to Changmin oppa's house,ok?" Jessica noticed as she saw a bookstore nearby and patted Taemin's shoulder before she ran to Changmin's house.

As she arrived, his grandmother welcomed here immediately. "Ohh... Sooyeon-shii, you came again?" His grandmother opened the door in shock. "Oh, yes halmoni. Is Changmin-oppa here?" She bowed down and looked around curiously.

"Ah he has some important matters to handle with some of his schoolmates. Oh please enter, it's freezing cold outside." His grandmother said and opened the door fully for her to enter.

"Oh thank you, halmoni." Jessica  said in surprise and slowly entering the house. She looked around it and pictures of Changmin as a child were all over the place. He also told her that he was the the one raised by his grandparents while his two sisters are under the care of his parents.

" Oh do you want anything to eat or drink dear? Perhaps hot chocolate I guess." His grandmother closed the door and went to the kitchen. "Oh yes please,halmoni." Jessica smiled back and turned to another direction.She saw a white paper that was folded and It had words" From Changminnie."

She looked around if anyone was looking and fortunately no one was so she grabbed the chance to open the letter. It written in messy Engrish yet it could be understood because he used probably most of the English words in his vocabulary but considering his top grades, his grammar was fine compared to the other Koreans.

Dear Grandmother,

I will be going to meet up with some of the people in school halmoni. I'd be home quite late but don't worry about me :) . But to tell the truth halmoni, what im doing could be quite dangerous but i'll be fine for sure.

Love, Changmin

"I..I guess he'd be fighting those gangsters at school." Jessica's hand were shaking as she whispered it to herself." Ahh.. here is your hot chocolate." His grandmother walked slowly and place the hot chocolate next to the letter.

Jessica drank the hot chocolate quite quicker than she usually does. "E..Excyse me halmoni. I have to get going." Jessica stood up immediately as she finished it.

"That soon?" His grandmother smiled as she got the cup. "Yes halmoni. I have to get going." Jessica bowed politely and walked to the door. "But dear, it's starting to rain." Changmin's grandmother pointed to the windows before she went to the kitchen to put the cup on the sink.

"No halmoni. It's ok. I have a jacket by the way. Excuse me ,halmoni."Jessica denied and smiled as she exited the door and ran as fast as she could as she closed the door silently.

"But you'll get colds!" The grandmother shouted from the kitchen and realized that she was too late because Jessica was already running under the rain.

Meanwhile, Yoochun was already preparing for the ball and tried to look the best to impress Jessica. "Hyung, I sense something bad." His younger brother ran inside and sat on his brother's bed. " You're just being paranoid again as always Yoohwan." Yoochun rolled his eyes and threw the nearest pillow he could find.

"No hyung I'm sure. I'm being serious this time hyung." Yoohwan kicked the pillow back to its original place and twitched his eyebrows. "You've been like that ever since we were kids." Yoochun just stared at him weirdly. "I'm just like that hyung. I have a sixth sense unlike you hyung." Yoohwan could just raise his shoulders as he stood up to leave.

"Oh please shut up bro." Yoochun said in English as he hit Yoohwan on the head.

On the other hand, Changmin just arrived in the place that those gangsters told him to go. Those gangsters aren't really gangsters to be exact, they were those students who were sanctioned and lectioned because of Changmin who gave them detention.

"Well well well. Mr.President has arrived." A sarcastic,feminine voice was heard along with the sound of heels." Ah it's you again Troublemaker Im Yoona." Changmin rolled his eyes and took a step forward.

"Guys.Let the fight start." Yoona held on her hat as she sat down on a leather chair and crossed her legs. Just as she finished her words, familar faces were there. Leeteuk who was on detention since the start of the Second Trimester because of being late most of the time. You could also see Kibum who was dropped out of school for breaking several rules like drinking in class or skipping school.

Also Yoona's friends Victoria, Luna, Go Ara and Heebon were their just beside her. With them were also students Siwon, Shindong,Kangin and Donghae who was protecting Yoona faithfully. Backing them up were Eunhyuk,Sungmin and with Jungmo who was great friends with Heechul.

"H..Hey don't you guys know you'll all be going to jail if you do this?" Changmin took a step backward as he was stuttering his words. "Ah Aish don't worry my parents will cover this up. " Yoona walked closely to him and gave a glare before she laughed evily. 

"Let the war start." Yoona smiled and readied herself for attack. They started attacking Changmin mercilessly. It was 1 vs many and it seemed very unfair.

After about a hour of fighting, Changmin couldn't stand and his blood was dripping non-stop. " You're giving up now,president?" Yoona smirked as she pulled Changmin's shirt. Changmin rolled his eyes as he stood up to fight even more.

Suddenly, Jessica started to kick the other people who were near the door. " Oppa!" Jessica approached Changmin with a concerned face. " Don't get into this mess. I hate you but the main victim here is him." Yoona place a hand to stop Jessica from approaching him.

"What will you do to him?!" Jessica raised her voice as she kicked Yoona on the stomach and started beating her up. In a few minutes, Yoona was unconcious on the floor. After 15 minutes, Jessica started beating most of the people and they were on the floor in no time.

Fortunately, Yoochun and Jaejoong were occupying the door and giving her a signal for them to bring Changmin to the hospital. One of the remaining people woke up out of nowhere and got a wooden chair that hit them.

But suprisingly, instead of hitting Changmin.. It hit Jessica and she was bleeding unconcious on the floor. Yoochun and Jaejoong ran as fast as they can to help the unconcious Jessica.

"See what have you done!!" Changmin stood up slowly in a scary tone and started to attacking Siwon who was the one the hit Jessica and in no time he was bleeding mercilessly on the floor.

" Changmin, we should be going now before anyone sees us." Jaejoong place a shoulder around Changmin who had a hard problem walking. " I guess so. I'm sure we won't have a lawsuit here because Jessica was the one most hurt." Changmin held on his other shoulder as he was still having a big problem walking.

" If the school finds this out, they could have been gone for good. They'd never be accepted by any school." Yoochun sighed while Jessica was on his back unconcious.

"Let's go!~~" Jaejoong walked quite fast as they got on his car. " Those punks would really pay for what they've done." Yoochun cracked his hands in a very scary and dark tone. "They'd regret this...They'd be in jail." Yoochun gripped his hands real harder as she was crying looking at the unconcious Jessica.

"Hey dude the car will break in pieces if you shake it that violently!" Jaejoong complained as the car was shaking. 

-Next Morning-

"Jessica? Your awake already?!" Changmin smiled cutely as he was blinking right infront of her face as she woke up. "W..Where am I?"Jessica sat up as she was wondering where she is.

"Don't sit down. You are still wounded you know?" Changmin moved his wheelchair slowly as he made Jessica lie on the bed again. "Do you mind to explain? Please." Jessica looked at Changmin still clueless on what happened.

"Let me explain." Yoochun bolted out into the room. "O..Oppa. Should you haven't attented the ball? And it's a Monday today.. Shouldn't you guys been going to school?" Jessica frowned as she looked at Yoochun and then looked at the calendar nearby.

"Don't worry. I came because I knew there was an emergency, but that day wasn't important to me but what was important is that you're safe. They're was a Storm Signal Typhoon so school was suspended."Yoochun sat next to her and held her hand.

"But you didn't have too.." Jessica cutely pouted and complained. "Shh.. Don't speak. You should rest now." Yoochun closed his eyes and place a finger over for her to stop talking.

Changmin was ignored and just rolled his eyes on how romantic the two were acting.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was sleeping peacefully on the chairs outside and dominating the 4 seats. "Excuse me,young man." A old man smiled at the sleeping.

"O..Oh King Sejun, I'm sorry." Jaejoong woke up and stood up to bow down in respect. "It's ok. Sit down young man. Aren't you the Gay(?) Son of the President?" King Sejun sat down next to him. "But no sir, I have a girlfriend." Jaejoong nervously smiled as he placed a hand behind his neck.

"Ah I see. I'll help you stop those rumours ,ok?" King Sejun laughed as he place a hand on Jaejoong's shoulder."Thank you King Sejun." Jaejoong bowed down in gratitude and respect. "I've heard about ... well you know." King Sejun started being serious and slouched on the chair.

"Ohh Yes Sir. About she being unconcious. Why sir? Is there any problem?" Jaejoong nervously looked at King Sejun. "It justs reminds me on how my son Sungyu loved his future wife Sooyi that he even died for her." King Sejun frowned as he remembered the past. 

"Do you want me to tell you the story, young man?" King Sejun smiled a bit as he looked at Jaejoong. "Yes please, King Sejun." Jaejoong curiously smiled.

*Flashback*

"You shall die for stealing my man Sooyi Volswageen." A pretty woman in her 20's was choking the future Queen as a gun was also pointed to her head. "D..Don't kill me Jooyeon-ah.." Sooyi was tearing up as she was suffering from being choked. "Sooyi!" The king worriedly hugged Sooyi.

"Let go of her or die!" Jooyeon was shaking as she held the gun with both of her hands and was targetting Sooyi. " N..No!" Sooyi took a step backward before the gun was about to shoot.

As Sooyi closed her eyes before her life ends, the gun didn't shoot her. But Sungyu. "W..What have I done?"Jooyeon fell on her knees as she threw the gun and looked down on the floor on what she had done.

"Why have you done this?! I've rather die then loosing him!" Sooyi hit Jooyeon endlessly.

*End Of Flashback*

"T..That's a tragic love story King Sejun." Jaejoong frowned at the sad story.

.

I took a long time to update and I gave you a ending like this T-T. FORGIVE ME.

Please subscribe and comment. IM BEGGING YOU T-T.