Chapter 7: Typical Rainy Afternoon

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

Jiyeon's POV:

It's that typical Saturday afternoon that I come back from tutoring Choi Sulli and Minho. Those two are actually average students but they're parents want them to be prepared for High School and graduate with honors as they graduate Middle School. I mean they can't force the kid to be that smart. Well they're parents found me incredibly intelligent and contacted me to be their tutor as soon as possible.

Yet today is different. It's a rainy and cold afternoon and it's the first time I'll use my umbrella ever since I started tutoring. And I'm happy for the first time that I even had my umbrella but the wind was so strong it was dragging me and my umbrella away. 

What even worse is that a limo was running to me and I ran back to the sidewalk as fast as I could. I ran faster so that the limo would stop following me. Yet I was too stupid that a car can go faster than a human. 

The door opened and an fancy umbrella opened and bodyguards went ahead and there we see son of the president Kim Jaejoong.

"Oh well. It's just great for me to see you." Jaejoong smirked and laugh in his signature tone. " Oh hello Jaejoong-shii." I just smiled and bowed down politely. "Aish just stop being polite with me." Jaejoong rolled his eyes and poked my cheek. 

"T..Then how do you want me to call you?" I was nervous and looked down on my feet. " Call me Jaejoong then." He smiled fully which would remind you a kid. "E..Eh Jaejoong. So why did you stop in the middle of the street?" I was looking at the side and holding my umbrella.

"Come with me then." He grabbed my wrist and grabbed me in his car immediately.

"A.Ah Jaejoong-ah! You're kidnapping me." I hit him gently with my umbrella. "Aish don't worry I won't do anything bad to you,ok?" He said and pointed to me to make me sit down at the chair.

After 6 to 7 minutes, we got down this unfamilar place.

" Don't worry you'll just get changed." He dragged me suddenly and which made me question. "What?" I rolled my eyes and tried to let go of his grip,but he was strong. No, Too strong.

A woman in her late 20's stood up as she was reading a magazine with herself on the cover.

"Oh Jae-shii. What does it bring you here?" She stood up and clapped her hands together. "Well. Ermm... I'm looking for something that would suit my girlfriend." He nervously scratched his head and then suddenly place his arms on my shoulder and I stepped on his foot immediately. 

"Ah.. I see." She nodded and looked at me. I was just wearing a plain long sleeved white polo shirt buttoned , a pair of jeans , navy blue flats with my hair in a messy bun and a baby blue cardigan to finish it up. I looked quite simple.

" Aha. I have the perfect look for her." The lady thought of something and immediately turned to her assistants. " Go go.. Bring her to the dressing room." She bossed around her servants and was pushing me slightly to them.

After that, they let me try various dresses with different styles. It took quite a while for Jaejoong to choose what's fits me.

"No it's too long." to " No it's too short." then "It's too revealing." then " The color dosen't match her." and other endless tralalas he has.

"I guess that's fine." He sighed , place his hands on his pockets and stood up for me to change.

The dress was quite normal compared to the others. It had a black see through look and then the skirt was pure white and was ruffled. I even had black gloves with it. I had to wear 3 inch heels which was killing me. They styled my hair straight with curls at the end and make up was applied on my face. I just couldn't believe on how I looked.

"Jae-shii. She's prefectly ready!" The lady called Jaejoong who was busy reading magazines. As he approached to see me, he looked at me from head to toe and was in awe.

"She's just gorgeous!" Jaejoong smiled obviously faked as he pulled me next to him and place a hand around my waist. "Of course Jaejoong. We tried our best to find what suits her." The lady pointed out and sat down. "Now you two young wild ones, go go. Have fun." The lady jokingly shooed us away. 

" So what are you trying to do to me this time?" I crossed my arms as we we're walking outside. " Don't worry. It's just today." He just smirked and pulled my hand as we got in his limo. "Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

I brought to this familiar place. No, .... Is he kidding me? I'm at the Blue House. Goodness.

"W..Why are you bringing me here Jaejoong-shii? " I looked at the house without looking at him. " Your gonna meet my father. I'm gonna prove to him that i'm not gay. That I have a girlfriend." Jaejoong was smiling as the limo stopped and it scared the hell out of me with his tone.

"Get me off here! I don't want to be your girlfriend. Never!" I was literally shaking the car and I was holding tight on my seat. "Don't worry. It's just for today." Jaejoong smirked at me and he pulled me with him as we got out of the limo.

"I'm going home whether you like it or not." I rolled my eyes and walked out towards the gate. "Sorry mam but you are not allowed to leave if the son's president dosen't allow you." A bunch of bodyguards popped up and blocked me from the gate and caused me to freak out.

" That's what happens when you don't listen to me." I felt Jaejoong smirk as he grabbed my hand and walked towards inside the Blue House. I guess I had no other choice. It's just either pretend to be his girlfriend for one day or embarass yourself in front of the president and destroy his and my identity forever scared. Well if he dosen't do this, he'll still be called The Gay Son of the President and who wouldn't hate the fact that your president has a gay son?! Embarassing so... I'll have to do this.

"Oh son. My my how great it is to see you with a girl for the first time." First Lady a.k.a his mom got down from the grand staircase and clasped her hands in joy.

"Well.. Umma.." Jaejoong nervously said and place a hand behind his neck while the other hand was around my waist. " Oh don't be so shy ,son. You're growing up." She smiled back and messed up Jaejoong's hair. " Your girlfriend is pretty! What's her name?" She immediately looked at me and smiled at me.

"Her name is Lee JiYeon." Jaejoong smiled and place a hand on my shoulder. His mom just smiled at us and walked with us to the dining room. 

" Oh how great Jaejoong. It's great that you have a girlfriend now." The President smiled at his son as he was busy reading newspapers. "So when did the two of you start out as a couple?" His mother asked out of the blue.

"Uh... 2 weeks ago." Jaejoong nervously smiled and awkwardly got some food. "That's great." His mom smiled back and too. Awkard silence was present during the whole dinner.

" Uhmm.. Excuse me mam and sir. I'll be going know since it's getting kind of late. I hope you mind." I nervously stood up and smiled awkwardly as I bowed down in respect and walked fast before anyone could follow.

"Err..I'll say a few words to her before she'll go. Excuse me mom and dad." I knew Jaejoong would follow me and he ran off as respectful as he could. "Make sure she'll come home safely!" His mom reminded him as she was still eating.

" I said I'm going. Thank you for the dinner by the way." I awkwardly told him that I was gonna leave and I avoided any eye contact with him. " But it's early! It's barely 8 pm and you haven't stayed here for even 30 minutes." He complained and pouted as he held my hand. 

" But my mom would be looking for me! I haven't even told them i'd be late." I finally looked at him and gently tried to let go of his grip. "But stay for a litte while. Please,for me?" He hugged me from behind and he started to talk in a cute tone.

" Jae-oppa... Don't you like Jessica-dongsaeng instead?" I looked at him confused. "I like you more. I've learned to let go of her ever since....that day Heechul hyung left for America." He pouted and hugged me even tighter.

*Flashback* ( A/N: Usually my flashbacks are said in No One's POV. I'm just saying to prevent further confusion :D )

" Jaejoong." Heechul smiled as he approached the bored Jaejoong sitting in a chair at the airport. "Y..Yes hyung? Aren't we still enemies?" Jaejoong nervously smiled as he was scared of Heechul. "No , not anymore. I've forgiven you the next day. You should say sorry to Yuri." Heechul laughed and pointed at Yuri who was with Yesung eating ice cream happily.

"Yeah I guess I should hyung." Jaejoong nervously scratched his head and laughed silently. "I've decided to let her go, so will you keep her or let her free?" Heechul suddenly became serious and glared in a scary yet sincere way.

" I've decided to let her go, because there would be no possibility we could be together because of her status, but hyung why let go of her so easily if you've liked her for almost all your life." Jaejoong sighed and stood up and fell to the floor while slacking on the wall.

"Well... I know she only looks at me as an older brother ever since and I can't change that. But she's too innocent that you won't even know who she even likes." Heechul smiled and looked like he was moving on. "The only thing I want to tell you before I leave, is to let her go sincerely and love someone as much as you loved her." Heechul patted Jaejoong's shoulder . " I promise!" Jaejoong smiled and waved goodbye. *End of Flashback*

" Can you let go of me now?" I said as I was trying to let go of his tight hug. "Oh I'm sorry." Jaejoong pouted and let go of her suddenly. Then after silence they hear sounds of loud rain splashing.

" I guess the weather dosen't want you to leave,ey?" Jaejoong teased me and laughed. " Hey it's not funny." I crossed my arms and pout. " Alright alright I'll give you a ride home, just tell me where you live." Jaejoong patted my back and an umbrella poped out of nowhere and it was open for us to walk in his car. 

It was a great feeling, but it just made me guilty at the same time if people spread rumours of this in school and in the media?!

IM IN BIG TROUBLE

.

.

.

.

.

Special Fashion Edition ( Ver #1 / Chaps 1-6/ : http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/190592

I've followed this chap up because of the delays I've had with the previous chap and to continue the story :D . I deleted the future chapters to delay them to 2 chapters later.

Also, I've decided on what periods/years/album era does each character look like. ( To atleast fit the High School appearance and I've chosen the hair styles I wanted :P ) SJ people ( LOL im so mean . ) members will look like during the 2007 period/ Happiness Era ( Please not Don't Don :/). While all SNSD members will look like the Genie Era ( Exept for Sooyoungie having long hair and for Yoona.. you'll find out :P ) 

DBSK would have either the Bonjour! Paris Era or either T Tour Era. It depends on the character. I guess I like the Bonjour Paris Era more for the fic because Changmin looks scary during that time with his long beautiful hair. His character is ultimately scary :/ . SAVE ME! ( And sorry guys if the poster dosen't fit their hairstyles. Just don't mind) . Also Jaejoong looks gorgeous with Blonde hair that it looks like he was born with it! LIEK SERRRIOUZLY. Like seriously ( I'm soo sorry for the caps and mispellings. I'm just caried away or in Gansta mode. Please don't mind :D )

CSJH will have the Boomerang Era/ 2005 hairstyles. All of them with long hair, k ? OH YEAH..I'm now choosing songs for the soundtrack, I've chosen  I guess 1 or 2 , so if you guys have suggestions, GIVE THEM ALL TO ME. Sorry :/

.

I just can't say enought apologies on my long rant author's note. Don't worry I'll rarely right stuff as long as that :D