Chapter 8: The Attack Of Nightmares

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

In the middle of the night, Yuri dreamed of something part of history that not many people know.

                                                                                          .                                  .                                       .

A woman who looked just like Jessica yet she looked more foreign... European to be exact , was walking to the palace while the pretty cherry blossoms were falling gracefully and waited for a petal to fall on her hand.

" It's just beautiful." A man who looked like the king came out of nowhere.Suprisingly, he looked like Yunho for some reason " Ah, Sungyu-shii. You scared me." She turned around as her hair flowed with the wind and went across her face. " So did you accept the proposal of Hajiko-shii?" He frowned yet tried to sound curious as he looked away.

" Of course not Sungyu. I'll choose you over him for any day." She laughed and smiled at him. He smiled and continued to enjoy the cherry blossoms.

"What the? What kind of dream is this.." Yuri scratched her head as she woke up and went down to eat breakfast. " Good Morning Ms. Kwon." One of her butlers greeted her as she was going to eat her pancakes."Morning." She lazily replied. " Where is Yesung-shii by the way?" She looked up at the busy butler.

"Ah Ms.Kwon, he is busy doing his homework and studying in his room because he wants to acheive top grades to not waste his scholarship." The butler smiled and pointed out to Yesung's room at the end of the corridor. " I see." Yuri nodded and without a second thought, went straight to the room.

" Yesung-shii." Yuri peeked on what Yesung was doing. " Ah Yuri-shii you scared me. I was doing my Chemistry homework." Yesung fixed his glasses and sat up from his seat in surprise. " I'm sorry." Yuri just smiled and sat at his bed that was right next to his study table.

" Is there any problem?" Yesung took off his glasses and turned around from his table. " I'm just bored and yeah. Oh have you seen Grampa Sunjong ( A/N : She calls him this because King Sunjong is who raised Yuri after he parents died in a plane accident)?" Yuri pouted as she was looking around Yesung's tidy room. 

" He'll be coming from a meeting and he said he'll have to go back to the palace for some matters." He rotated his chair as he was still focused on his homework. " Oh yeah before I forget. I had this dream about his son and his future wife." Yuri looked up and was wiping her hands on the bed.

"That could mean something." Yesung slouched on his chair and place a hand on his chin.

.

During the same night, Yoochun dreamed of something similar ,literally continuing the pattern of Yuri's dream.

                                                                      .                                                     .                                                                            .

" Sooyi!" A Japanese man who looked like Junsu called out the blonde European girl that looks just like Jessica who was mesmerized by the cherry blossoms. "Oh yes Hajiko-san." Sooyi looked back and ran immediately to the man who called her.

" Are you really not going to marry me?" He pouted and held her hands. " I'm so sorry Hajiko-shii but I only treat you as my best friend,nothing more." She copied his pout and held his hand.  " But you'll always be second to the person I love." She gently let go of his hand and ran off to play in the cherry blossom gardens. " Hey,wait!" Hajiko took a step forward as he shouted to make her look back yet she was busy looking at the cherry blossoms.

.                                                                                                                           .                                                                                                                                      .

Just as he woke up from dream, a knock was heard from the door and he could hear it because he fell asleep in the living room while he was watching Titanic all over again because he was bored. 

" Sir, there's a letter for you." His butler bowed down in respect and held out a letter that was slightly soggy from the wet rain as it got splattered by rain drops. "Oh,thank you." Yoochun rubbed his eyes lazily and grabbed the letter.

It was a letter from Heechul and a stamp from Russia was included.

Dear Yoochun,

Hey it's me Chullie-hyung. I just want to tell you that I arrived safely here in America, in Los Angeles. I really enjoyed it there with my grandparents. My parents were in Saint Petersburg and I visited them a week later and I'm currently here in St. Petersburg. Hey don't forget that promise that you'd protect her till I come back. Oh I forgot to tell you what I heard during my last day in school as I was going to the cafeteria. The Queen Bee Student Im Yoona is going to drop out from school and move to Italy. She said she'll be walking on the Milan Fashion Week , pfft. She feels that she's so pretty.I want you to tell Jessica that I'm ok and I'm going back after I finish my studies.

  Sincerely, 

Kim Cherry Heechul 

"A..Ahh!" Yoochun sat up straight as he was slouching in his sofa and dialled Yesung's number immediately. "Y..Yesung-shii answer it." He groaned as Yesung still wasn't answering.

"Yoboseyo?" A voice who obviously was eating replied over the phone. " Hey Yesung-shii,it's Yoochun-ah. I have something important to tell you." Yoochun sighed as Yesung finally answered and then suddenly smiled in excitement as he ran off  to the secret hideout.

- At The Secret Hideout-

" So what's this thing you're gonna tell me, Yoochun-sii? " Yesung drank his milk as he asked Yoochun in the secret hideout. " I've received this letter from Heechul-hyung. And I heard this really annoying fact." Yoochun rolled his eyes and threw the letter to Yesung.

"Ah.. I see.... What is this madness this could ruin the plan?" Yesung calmly read it and threw the letter back to Yoochun." Yeah because he's going to Russia." Yoochun laughed off and said Russia in his ian accent.

"But the important thing is we protect her as Heechul-hyung wants us to do,ok." Yesung streched and gave a thumbs up. " Sure. Excuse me Yesung-shii, I have to call Changmin-shii for some reason." Yoochun walked to the door and told Yesung something before he leaves.

" Oh sure go ahead Yoochun-shii." Yesung sat down and wore his glasses before he shooed Yoochun to let him leave( I'm so sorry I made it sound so mean XD) 

The phone was ringing but it took quite a long time to answer. "Y.Yes Yoochun-hyung?" Changmin tiredly answered as he was out of breath. " Hey it noisy out there I can't hear you." Yoochun raised his eyebrows as he was outside and looking around.

"So hyung just call me later. I have something do. Bye hyung." Changmin looked around and got on his knees a she hanged up immediately. "Aish that bastard." Yoochun cursed under his breath and place his phone back into his pocket.

Meanwhile, Jessica and her sisters we're busy to buy the groceries. " Jessica, you will come with Sunday at the grocery. Here is the money needed." Boa yawned and got her bag to give the envelope that was in her wallet.

"Ok then unnie. We'll be back as soon as possible." Jessica nodded and wore her jacket and boots as she went out with Sunday.

" Sunday-unnie, how's your job?" Jessica asked as they were walking up the hill . " Ah. It's good. I got promoted from my position and I got a new job!"Sunday clapped her hands and was twirling around.

"What is it then unnie?" Jessica place her hair behind her ears and looked up curiously. " I'm now an assistant to the editor-in-chief of a fashion magazine!" Sunday twirled around just like a princess.

"That's great,unnie!"Jessica smiled and followed Sunday to the sidewalk."Ah It's a dead end here. They closed this way. We have to pass the longer way." Sunday frowned and turned around and Jessica just groaned and scratched her head.

"Wasn't it open last month,unnie?" Jessica rolled her eyes as she followed Sunday back. " They had to close it because the way going there is now a private property." Sunday was kicking the ground as she walking down the hill.

"Aish. Landlords these days." Jessica rolled her eyes as they went down the stairs passing the underground path. " H..Hey unnie. This place is scaring me." Jessica hid behind Sunday as she heard weird noises of people hitting each other.

"Hide!" Sunday grabbed Jessica to one of the corner's of the street and then peeked on what was happening. 

"You bastards!" A man who had a white hat was running after Changmin. "Hey that's Changmin-oppa."Jessica ( Shoot I typed Jaesica D: ) whispered and pointed out to Sunday. "But dosen't he live inside the private property? He's from a powerful family if you didn't know. "Sunday raised her eyebrows as she looked back at Jessica.

"But I didn't know that?" Jessica rolled her eyes and went to look on what's happening. Changmin finally notices the two of them and he runs to them in worry.

"Why are you guys here? Oh hi noona. But it's dangerous here. You can get hurt here or worse die. So go go go." Changmin said in a serious tone but he changed to a cute tone when he saw lil Sunday. He shooed them away before anyone else got to see them. 

Fortunately, there was another way to the grocery store. Yet it was a longer way there and there we're still gangsters running everywhere.They heard some chit chatters there.

" Yeah it's over today punk. But tommorow you'll be dead meat and you won't be able to see your mama and papa you mama's boy!" The man said in a scary tone as he was threatening someone who was Changmin.

"Hey Jessica. Will we still go to the grocery or not?" Sunday glared at Jessica who was still busy listening to the conversation. "Ah.. ok." Jessica sadly turned back and ran to the grocery store with Sunday.

After they bought everything, they passed through the private property because the other gate from the grocery store was open for a limited time. "Hey why are you so gloomy ever since we hid in the corner? You weren't like that this morning." Sunday hit Jessica on the forehead as Jessica was frowning during the whole time inside the store.

"Ah. Just don't mind me unnie." Jessica just sighed and looked at something else.

That night, Jessica just had a nightmare that would be the scariest nightmare she'd ever have.

.                                                                                                                .                                                                                                                                                 .

" Your gonna die any minute!" A guy who had a mask on kicked Changmin as hard as he could. "Oppa, don't die!"Jessica was on her knees checking if Changmin was ok. 

"I'm so sorry Jessica but... it's.. too...late." He stuttered as he tried to last longer and there.. he was gone.

.                                                                                                                    .                                                                                                                                        .

"Ahh!"Jessica screamed as she sat up and hugged her knees. "It dosen't seem like a dream. It's just like it's real." She was shaking as she whispered it to herself as her eyes were twitching.

.

.

.

As you can see, those dreams relate to the realities they have. You'll just understand it later on :P . 

Comment and Subsribe please! I've been lacking motivation lately , so please comment and subsribe! I won't bite. 

So if you guys comment, i'll update faster! :D 

Sorry guys if I use so much colours but I love rainbows XD. Sorry. I'm using colors to prevent confusion :D.