Chapter 3: Search for the Princess

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

They all received the message and didn't give a second thought to go to that location that Yuri told them to go to. It wasn't a typical room as they expected it to be. It was a underground hideout which her father used during her age. It wasn't a typical secret hall, it was modern and very secretive. No one rather than Yuri and her grandfather know the way in and out. Everyone who received the letter we're quite confused on how to get in.

* All at the Same moment*

" What is this place? This is scaring me. " Heechul whispered to himself and was starting to close his eyes.

" Where will this place lead me to? This could just be a scam for me to like give up my throne ! Why didn't I come with my security guards instead." Junsu screamed and sighed in regret ( in his dolphin tone of course :D ) and hitting anything he could find near him.

" Why wasn't it included that it was dark here?! I'm scared of ghosts gosh." Yunho pouted as he was looking around and got frustrated.

" Is there banana milk here? A banana milk factory?" Taemin said carrying a bottle of banana milk and curious ( 0_o . Gosh Taemin)

" Please wake me up if i'm sleeping. This is a nightmare 0_0." Yoochun cutely smacked himself as he was scared. 

" Is this some food supply place or something? I want pizza." Changmin cutely said as he took off his glasses to look around with wide wide eyes.

" This place will lead me no where pfft." The emo Jaejoong silently laughed off as he was thoughtless of the location.

As all 7 of them ( Yesung and Yuri making 'em 9 ) we're outside the secret door, Yesung was waiting there for almost 30 minutes already.

" I guess you guests came. Welcome." Yesung politely said as he opened the secret door that only V.V.I.P's could enter.

" Well well well welcome." Yuri stood up from her couch drinking grape juice ( Instead of wine right? She's not legal yet here) 

" So.. what will we do?" Heechul lazily asked scratching his head . " This is a very important thing to do. Right all of you know about the news that the monarchy would be restored?" Yuri asked and looked at them from looking at the windows and looking at them. She only got a nod from them.

" Because my family is close to the royal family, they requested me to look for the lost Princess. But I knew I needed you help and it's hard with me just doing it." Yuri said while drinking her grape juice. " Isn't it a Prince?" Junsu answered back in his usual dolphin tone. "It's a Princess. That's why the Princess will become your a.k.a the next Crown Princess of Japan." Yuri sighed referring to Junsu who was in total shock. " So what do we get in doing this?" Jaejoong asked uninterested on anything happening around him.

" Banana milk?" Taemin innocently asked which could just make Yuri chuckle so hard. " Recognition. You will be on the front cover of the national newspaper. Even on New York Times possibly. And you will have a special pass to get to see her coronation and wedding." Yuri smiled on the thoughts of the rewards they'd get. Changmin fixed his glasses with a smile fully on his face that his dream on being on the headlines of the national newspaper was about to come true. Taemin could just be dissapointed on not having Banana milk.

" So what will we do then?Plans and stragies." Heechul yawned as he threw himself at the couch. " Well we should use the information i've gathered as a guide." Yuri pouted as she took a whole filecase of papers that she recovered from the National Archives. " Well wow. You have a lot of those." Yoochun gasped at the sight of Yuri having loads of 'evidence' " Trust me. It took me the entire semestral break to find this." Yuri smirked as she opened the secret files. 

They all sat around a giant coffee table with Yuri in the center, as the leader. They scanned the data from word to word and read between the lines. Papers we're scattered all over the table. " So the information we've currently found out is that she's Freshman. She's blonde because her mother is well.. European." Yuri yawned as she slammed another folder of paper with her legs on the table ( Yes like a boss XD) . " But there isn't any specific information. There's a possibility she could be here or hiding somewhere in the city." Genius Changmin said as he took off his glasses half awake to wipe off the dirt. 

" There's a possibility she could be in Seoul. It's because they said she studies in Seoul. Actually in the same area of our campus." Heechul smiled off the information he found. " Yet it says that she went to the United States around her elementary days. " Yoochun read calmly as he was rereading one of the papers in the piles of folders next to him. " Her birth mother died. Not because of any accident but because of being poisoned." Yoochun added to the information he has found.

" She is said to be very pretty. She was tall around 5'9 to 5'10. Blonde , blue eyes , was slender and fragile physically. Was softspoken, polite and feminine. Was around in her early 20's when the Princess was born. " Junsu innocently read as he took a mysterious brown book which was quite old and expensive from his bag. Yuri immediately glanced at him and ran to him in shock. " Where did you get that?" Yuri asked being shocked. " My father already knows about this find the princess thing. He gave me this book to help me in searching for her." Junsu innocently said as he explained honestly. 

" Well. Your the next Crown Prince of Japan by the way. We pay your respect." Yuri politely responded and bowed her head to him which made him just laugh. " Just call me Junsu instead." He happily said. 

" So the plan is for us to find her name. I mean, on the newspapers I've scanned she's said to look just like her mom. With some Korean features of course." Jaejoong yawned sinking in his seat after looking at newspapers with issues that talked about the Royal Family. " So it means she's naturally blonde?" Yunho asked with a hand on his chin. " What do you want her hair to be? Blue?" Jaejoong sarcastically said as he threw pillows to Yunho. " Aish Jae-hyung. I'm just making sure." Yunho answered back annoyed. 

" I know someone who is naturally blonde." Taemin innocently said while drinking his banana milk which caused sudden silence. Everyone glared at him and looked at each other. " She's my adoptive older sister." Taemin said as he stoped drinking his banana milk and looked at everyone. " I guess it was a good choice that your part of our team." Yuri smirked to herself and laughed evilly.

( The Next Day) 

That next morning, news spread across the nation that the lost princess was to be searched for. Everyone was excited while some were uninterested. Facts about the princess was all over the nation. She was blonde and yet, quite foreign. Due to her mother being European, they said that she'd probably be overseas. Yet little they know that she was there all the time.

" Taemin-ah! Taemin! Your gonna be late for the first time. Wake up." Jessica hit Taemin while he was still sleeping soundly ( like a baby XD) and was exhausted from yesterday. She was fully dressed in her school uniform and her hair elegantly tied in a braid, only missing her shoes which she was looking for all morning. " Wait noona five minutes." Taemin rolled on his bed as he groaned and covered his face with his blanket ( that would be so cute :D) " But we're like you sleepyhead. Wake up." Jessica sarcastically said and threw his blanket completely to the floor. " Alright noona i'm out" Taemin cutely raised hi s arms in defeat and ran to the bathroom and grabbed his clothes and took a quick shower. 

After 6 minutes, he was out fully dressed in his uniform. Only with his hair in a mess just like a tornado just happened. " Start eating now. While your eating, i'll fix your hair. It looks like a jungle." Jessica laughed off silently while Taemin just pouted and just run off to the kitchen.

( As they arrive at school)

" Do you think that's the blonde girl Taemin was talking about yesterday?" Yunho whispered to Jaejoong as they were hanging around the corridors with Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. " I guess. She's naturally blonde." Jaejoong whispered back jokingly. " Hey hyungs. She looks just like the Queen I found on my book." Junsu innocently interupted the two by showing his book which he showed yesterday. " What's with that book even?" Jaejoong jokingly hit the book which made the picture fall near Jessica who was walking towards the room.

She picks it up and gives it back politely. " I guess this is yours." Jessica smiled as she handed the picture back to Junsu who accepted it still in shock. " Th..Thank you." He trembled as he accepted the picture and just received a smile with a bow. 

" That was close Jun-hyung." Changmin said seriously still with his focus on his book. " But that could be a clue that maybe..she's the princess. She looks just like the girl on the picture.Just like the eyes or something." Jaejoong joked off again as he hit Junsu on the arm. " But we have to make sure hyung. She could just be a doppelanger." Changmin smacked Jaejoong back at his answer. " I'm just human Minnie-shii." Jaejoong rolled his eyes like a diva ( I know this should be Heechul) which made Changmin annoyed.

.

.

.