Chapter 4: Will It Go On?

Save The Princess! Project

 

 

.

.

.

They weren't really sure if she was the princess. Yet to be sure, they planned to examine her first hand.

They planned everything at lunch in the Student Council's Office where only the Council Officers and Teachers could get in. 

" So the plan is Taemin will walk with her home and bring her with him at the secret hideout of ours." Jaejoong smiled at his plan which he found brilliant." But we can't just bring here there just like that. She'll think we kidnapped her and even put us to jail." Changmin glared and threw his shoe to Jaejoong which made Jaejoong pout. " I'll just tell noona that I have a bunch of friends that I want her to meet and would ask her some questions." Taemin smiled as he was being positive. " But she'll think we're a batch of erted old men." Yoochun said in a serious tone which was funny to the other 7. " Hey! It's not that funny." He complained which made his ian accent sound obvious. Right at that moment, Yuri and Yesung just came in with a pile of paper. " Hey guys we found something interesting in the library!" Yuri said as she found some books from the library about the Royal Family. 

" That's a bunch." Yoochun smiled as he saw the piles of books that Yuri and Yesung found at the library. " I found from pictures to more information." Yuri smirked satisfied with the information she has found. They started to read around 3 to 4 books. They found more pictures of the Queen with the King. They also a childhood picture of the Princess when she was young. " Eyy have you seen someone who looks like this?" Heechul was shocked as he saw this picture as he was munching on his strawberry coated doughnut. 

Everyone looked at the picture at one glance and just thought of one person. " Isn't that the girl who picked up that picture? " Jaejoong looked in shock. " That  blonde girl..." Junsu continued still at shock. " I guess it's just destiny." Changmin fixed his glasses and just laughed it off. "Now see who's goofing off?" Yoochun sarcastically said as he reacted on Changmin who was serious previously the whole morning. " Ahh Don't worry. I gave him candy during recess break." Jaejoong chuckled in his signature laughing tone as ( had to write she 0_o) he was rolling on his stomach on the cold marble floor.

" Gosh guys. Stop being immature." Yuri rolled her eyes on the attitude of the boys who immediately became silent as she complained. " Alright. So the thing we will do is to get close with her. About 2 months later  which would be December, we should be like atleast close with her already and get to know her personality. Then we'll plan a Christmas party and try to find out if she atleast knows if she knows anything of her identity." Changmin stood up to the center and drew a plan in a large scroll of cartolina. " That's a brillant plan." Yuri brightened up from her crossed arms and her eyes were gloomy and sad. " Why won't we just bring her to our secret hideout immediately." Jaejoong complained and was just hit by Yunho on the shoulder lightly. " You idiot! She'd get scared of us and think we want to kidnap her! We should take this step by step." Yuri shouted out of anger and threw her shoes which had heels straight to Jaejoong's forehead. 

" Hey! That was the second shoe that was threw to me." Jaejoong complained as he was rubbing his forehead as it was red and beggining to be swollen. " You deserved that hyung." Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong's swollen forehead. " Not funny Yunho. Not funny." Jaejoong sarcastically warned Yunho as his eyes were tearing up. " Hey hyung. Stop teasing him. I admit I hit him with my shoe out of violence but please hyung." Changmin stood up for Jaejoong to protect him. " See who's wrong now?" Yunho laughed off which made Changmin dumbfounded.

" Stop it." Yuri shouted in her Osaka dialect with an accent which made everyone silent. " Y..Yuri-shii." Yesung muttered silently as she outbursted in her accent. " Sorry. Let's continue with the plan." Yuri sat down and breathed in and out. " So we'll do this step by step. Yoochun and Junsu." Yuri looked up from reading papers and the mentioned men stood up immediately. " You two should atleast get close with her first. I know that Changmin and Heechul are close with her, they will help the two of you get close with her." Yuri said as she  stood up and place the papers she had on Changmin's table. 

The other mentioned two nodded and took note of what they had to do. " Yet I guess she'd be a great friend to be friends with." Yuri thought with a hand on her chin which made the other guys look at each other.

< Next Day : Chemistry Class>

Yoochun's POV:

Well. This class and Geometry were like the only classes that I'm with her. Yet Chemistry has more group works and especially partner projects. Ehehe.. This is good. Well to tell the truth, ever since I first saw here during Geometry Class.. I had this thing for her you know. No It's not a crush , no no you guys just misunderstood me. I find her you know... Cute. But I haven't even started a conversation with her.

Oh I know..* evil thoughts*.. No no, Oh yeah! She could be my seatmate. I should take that chair next to her before it's taken.

" Oh hello there." I smiled as I greeted her and sat on the seat next to her. " Hi. It's nice to meet you." She politely greeted back as she was reading a book of hers. " I'm Park Yoochun and you are?" I smiled and let a hand for her to shake.Pretending I just met her "I'm Jung Jessica." She smiled and shaked my hand gently. 

Well, everything was going on fine but I just couldn't stop looking at her during the whole lecture session. Well, sometimes I didn't even completely listen to those boring lessons that Mr. Ahn taught. But I was listening quite attentively as he said there would be partner sessions. I was happy to death when he told your seatmate would be your partner for the whole semester. In my mind I was like " Why not for the entire school year?" 

So out of the 3 days of Chemistry, Tuesday is Lecture Day while Wednesday is Lab Day while Friday is Quiz Day. I've always hated Tuesdays in the past, but... I see Tuesday in a whole new light now.

" So tomorrow we'd be partners for the Lab Practical Test?" She said as we both walked out at the same direction from the Chemistry Classroom. " Tomorrow is just the practice because the test is on Friday." I corrected her as we we're walking together. " So where's your locker?" She asked as we stopped walking. " 301" I replied shortly. " I'm 302" She laughed silently which was so cute in my eyes. I just laughed and walked with her to our lockers. " I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot." She said as we were both fixing our lockets. " See you again." I said as I closed my locker and smiled at her she smiled back and waved her hands " Bye."

~~ 3 subject periods later: P.E Class~~

Heechul's POV:

Well. It's Physical Education Class. I hate it. I'm just glad that I only have this stupid class this Tuesday and on Friday. Well for the Second Semester we'll have a new set of even more boring than ever. 

" Ok class. We will discuss mostly about Swimming this semester." Mr. Jang Woo Hyuk smiled as he looked at the papers he held and everyone was shouting out"Yay!" then sudden silence happened. " But before that.. We'll have Gymnastics." Mr.Jang laughed and everyone just groaned in dissapoinment. 

" So basically there would be partners. I've assigned a list of partners and for the whole lesson the two of you would be partners." Mr.Jang said as he was looking for his list. " So, first up. Kim Yesung and Kwon Yuri." Mr.Jang cleared cleared his throat before saying the names of Yuri and Yesung which sounded 100x funnier to me and Jaejoong.

" Those two are always together." Jaejoong laughed off as he whispered something to me. " They're made to be I guess." I laughed in reply silently. " Next up , Jung Yunho and Kim Bokyung." Mr.Jang said in a more serious tone which was still funny to us. " Hey, Isn't Kim Bokyung that transfer student from California who's quiet all the time?" I whispered to him in suspicion " Yup. And she's Yunho's crush in other words." He whispered back to me in a bored tone. I couldn't believe it and I could just laugh. " Next up, Kim Jaejoong and Lee JiYeon." Mr.Jang smiled while Jaejoong was starting to blush and JiYeon was so shy. " Also, next is Jung Jessica and Kim Heechul." Mr.Jang continued and I couldn' t believe what I heard. 

Well, I ended up next to Jaejoong and he hit my shoulder with his. " Hey why are we both with...." Jaejoong complained silently. " I don't really know?" I mouthed with no sound. " So the first thing the partners will do is jumprope." Mr.Jang interrupted our conversation after mentioning many other teams. He gave us our jumpropes.

" Ok. At the count of 3." I said as we held the sides of the jumprope." Ok then." She nodded and replied shortly. When we started playing jumprope we we're doing great. The two of us could just laugh at Jaejoong and Lina who had a problem because of Jaejoong being a total troll and troublemaker.

After around 5 minutes of fun jumprope time, it was time for bar time. It was just like a jungle gym or monkey bars which I know Yoochun loves to play.. So the rules are the girl has to be supported by the guy and when it's the guy's turn the girl has to monitor the guy if he's doing it right. 

" I guess your first." I said as I stand aside for her to start. " Alright." She sighed and started to put her arms on the bar and for a minutes she fell down and I immediately approached her. "It's ok Jessica. I'll help you." I said in an aegyo voice as I was gonna hold her . I held her on the waist as she was holding on the rails yet since I lost control she fell on me.

" Are you alright?" I asked as we we're still on the floor. " I am. Come on, stand up." She smiled and stood up to help me up. I grabbed her hand immediately and she pulled me up which caused our faces to be so close and I just looked back to end it. " I guess it's my turn." I was blushing and looked away.

I started to get on the rails and did it quite well until I started to get dizzy half-way there. " Oppa oppa! Are you ok?" Jessica worriedly rushed to me as my eyes were blurring. " What's the problem Jessica?" Mr. Jang approached us as he was worried. " Heechul-shii isn't feeling good , Mr.Jang." She said looking at me and Mr.Jang back and forth. " I guess you'll be excused first. We'll bring you to the clinic first. Your quite pale and your warm." Mr.Jang knelt down and touched my forehead. " But sir.. I'm just a bit tired and I walked in the rain yesterday." I complained silently as Mr.Jang was helping me up.

" But your pale and your very warm!" Mr.Jang raised his voice but was still worried. Jessica decided to stay with me at the clinic and I woke up with her beautiful face in my sight. " Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be attending your classes?" I asked weakly. " It's ok oppa. I really wanted to know if your ok and I'm excused so it's not a problem." She smiled at me. " So what did the doctor say?" I asked weakly. " They said it's a really high fever. And you've been exhausted too so just take a rest." She went to get a glass of water. " Here,drink." She gave me the glass of water then I drank it. " Am I not gonna go home?" I asked after I drank my glass and place it on the nearby desk. 

" They're still letting you rest first then about 30 minutes from now they'll check if your gonna go home." She checked her watch and smiled back at me. " What time is it by the way?" I asked. " Ahh.. It's gonna be lunch in a few minutes.. Do you want me to get your lunch for you or someone else?" She asked as she was about to stand. " Yes please." I smiled weakly as I held her hand for a few seconds and she could just laugh in reply before she ran off to the canteen.

A few minutes later, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong rushed off and slammed the door open in rush. " Hyung are you ok?" Yoochun asked worriedly rushing with the other two next to me. " I'm ok Chunnie." I smiled weakly. " I have something for you hyung!" Junsu gave something which was a painting of a unicorn and Jaejoong could just hit him in laughter. " It's pretty.. I'll bring it with me at... " I was smiling at the picture but I froze in the middle of my words.

" Why hyung? You don't like it?" Junsu worriedly frowned at me. " Bring it where?" Jaejoong scratched his head in surprise. " I have to go back to America probably near the end of the semester." I turned around frowning at the wall. " But how about the plan hyung? We're not even close with her yet and you play a very important role in this plan hyung!" Yoochun raised his voice in a polite tone which was worried.

" I'd want you Yoochun to take my place instead. Probably when she takes the throne I'll be back." I held Yoochun's hand as he sat next to me. " But hyung.. You're the only one who can do this.." Yoochun replied to me and gently let go of my hand. " But I cannot be able to do it, I'll have to go to the U.S whether I like it or not." I frowned.

" Why hyung then?" Junsu replied as he popped out of nowhere.  " I cannot tell you now.... But I'm sure I'll be back as the last semester ends." I smiled and sat up. " I'll depend on you guys while I'm gone." I smiled at them who nodded sincerely.

" I didn't know you guys we're already here?" Jessica was at the door with a handful of food. " Oh ... We came to check if hyung was alright." Junsu smiled suspiciously as he helped Jessica with the food. " Alright then." Jessica raised her eyebrows in suspicion. That is why Junsu in lying. 

We started eating and there wasn't really any akwardness at all as I noticed. " Well... Heechul hyung is going to America." Jaejoong calmly blurted out which caused Jessica to freak out. " But it's not like that! I'll be back at the end of the school year!" I denied immediately but I was too late. She just rushed out of the room and I guess she was crying.

I glared at Jaejoong and stood up from the bed but I was immediately stopped by Junsu" Hyung, I'll just talk to her instead." Junsu stopped me from further walking and I just nodded to it down at my bed. ( End of POV)

< While with Junsu and Jessica.. > 

Junsu's POV:

I ran off to find where she went off. I ran off to the end of the hall near the stairs and I was right that she was sobing right there alone.

" You unicorn." I tried to make her laugh as I sat next to her. " But Crown Prince Jun.." She complained still wipping her tears. " Shh. Don't speak. Let me explain. Don't call me Crown Prince because it's annoying." I place a finger on her lips to explain. " So for some reason, he has to go back to America for a quite long time, but don't worry hyung will be back. So he won't leave you here ok? Don't worry me, Yoochun-shii and Jaejoong-shii (literally JYJ lol) will be here for you ok." I cheered her up with my dolphin tone which made her laugh. 

" You little monster. Call me oppa from now on ok." I hugged her and suprisingly she hugged me back. " So you won't cry anymore?" I asked as we let go of the hug. She nodded and was smiling brightly. We ran off back with Jaejoong and Heechul hyungs who shockingly are.... fighting.

" You little brat!" Heechul cursed under his breath as he started to punch Jaejoong. " I regret trusting a hyung like you!" Jaejoong fought back as he prevented being hit. " You keep on ruining everything ever since kindergarten." Heechul fought back as he kicked Jaejoong mercilessly on the legs. " You bastard." Jaejoong cursed out loud as he gave a flying kick that was supposed to kick Heechul on the face but it hit someone else.

" Yuri-shii!" Yesung screamed as Yuri fell in his arms.

.

.

.

Wonder what happened? Quite long chapter ey? Took me a long time to do :/ . Will update again probably tom or 2 days from know. Comment and Subscribe! <3