Chapter 5: Twist of Fate

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

No One's POV

" What have you done Jaejoong?" Heechul screamed as Yuri fell unconcious " It's not my fault you douged." Jaejoong sarcastically said.

 " We should call 911 as soon as possible!" Junsu screamed as he brought out his phone to call one of his many bodyguards. 

About 10 minutes later, an ambulance was waiting outside the school campus and they brought her to the hospital as soon as possible.

< When Yuri become concious again>

" What happened again?" Yuri opened her eyes as she was on the bed. " You fell unconcious Yuri-shii." Yesung sighed as he was watching over her for over a hour. 

" But who are you? You seem familar." Yuri inocently said as she sat up and looked around further more. Yesung ran out of the room and found a doctor nearby who was about to enter the room.

" Doctor. Tell me what has happened to her." Yesung demanded to the doctor. " I will explain it inside. Follow me sir." The doctor smiled back and opened the door. 

" So what happened?" Yesung immediately asked as he sat down. " She has Retrograde Amnesia. It means that she has not remembered anything before the incident that caused her amnesia. But she can still recover them and remember something even after the accident. She'll need many people from the past. But don't worry sir , by around maximum a year her memories could go back again." The doctor smiled as he stood up and look at the patient.

" But doctor do you think she still knows like.. her name?" Yesung raised his eyebrows in curiousity. " Well sir, we can ask her first hand. She's concious by the way." The doctor looked at Yuri who was reading a book near her table.

" What's your name by the way doctor?" Yesung asked. " I'm Ahn Chilhyun but to easily find me just call me Kangta. Your the loyal servant of the Kwon Clan aren't you?" Kangta raised his eyebrow as he looked at Yesung. " Well how did you know?" Yesung laughed as he place his arms on his stomach and then approached to the bed to sit next to Yuri.

" So do you remember your name?" Yesung asked smiling as he sat next to Yuri . " Uhhm.... Yu.. Yu.. Yur.." Yuri was in deep thought with a hand of her chin. " Yuri.Kwon Yuri. The grandaughter of Kwon Jong In." Yesung cut off Yuri as he explained her identlty. 

" So who are you then?" Yuri pouted looking at Yesung. " I'm.. Kim Yesung, I'm a loyal servant of your company." Yesung stood up and bowed his head to Yuri. 

< While outside >

" I'm glad that it was dismissal when this happened then during school because we can get in big trouble." Heechul sighed as he layed down at the cold seats. " If not.. The two of you could probably be brought to detention." Jessica said as she sat down to a seat next to him. 

" That bastard." Heechul silently cursed under his breath which unfortunately still could be heard " Hey oppa. Weren't you supposed to be resting then argue with him!" Jessica smacked Heechul on the arm as hard as she could. " Hey! So what your on his side now? " Heechul glared for a minute and slapped Jessica back. 

" I'm just worried about you! Why did you fight with him in the first place?" Jessica raised her voice as Heechul complained. " It's just some misunderstanding ok! " Heechul stood up and shouted at the top of his lungs. " Ok ok. I understand." Jessica raised her arms in defeat and fear as she sat down peacefully.

" Hey hey! I have some news , sir." Yesung came out running in a rush. " Why then Yesung-shii?" Heechul asked in curiousity with a slight feeling of worry. " Ms.Yuri.... She's... She has amnesia.." Yesung stuttered loking down with sad eyes. " So.. s.. sso... How will everything go on? " Heechul stuttered forcing his words out and answered in worry. " Sir, it will take a longer time for her memory to come back." Yesung frowned and looked down starting to tear up 

" But she'll remember things in no time." Heechul cheered up Yesung. " I guess I gotta get going because it's getting dark here. My little brother and my other sisters could be waiting for me." Jessica announced as her bag was on her back. " I'll come with you. " Heechul immediately stood up even with his slightly bruised face and an obvious band aid below his left eye. 

For the first time in their friendship, they we're walking akwardly back home. 

" Can't you just stop being silent to me?" Heechul complained annoyed as he threw his bag to the floor. " It's your fault! And you don't want to tell me the truth." Jessica raised her voice yet fortunately the people around them couldn't hear.

*Flashback*

" Hyung! Can't you just give her up in the end." Jaejoong stood up in pride. " I can't Jaejae. I've loved her ever since." Heechul sighed as he stood up to fix his things. " But hyung! I've had a crush on her ever since we we're elementary." Jaejoong shouted at the top of his lungs.

" But I've loved her longer. Ever since kindergarten." Heechul glared for a few seconds and continued looking at his bag. " But hyung... Let go of her now." Jaejoong stuttered.

" I love her more than my life." Heechul smiled and place his bag back on the table. " Hyung.. I love her more than everything." Jaejoong pulled up Heechul's shirt threatening him. " It all depends on her. Whoever she chooses." Heechul smiled not looking at him. " You bastard!" Jaejoong screamed as he punched Heechul on the face. " You unrespectful dimwit!" Heechul cursed under his breath as he took advantage on his height to prevent the hit of Jaejoong  and kicked him (in the balls XD no lol) near his legs. " You thought i'm a weakling ey?" Jaejoong said with a strong provincial accent as he smirked and gave a full swing high yet fast flying kick that is so deadly that you can die.

Unfortunately( But fortunate for Heechul) his target wasn't the one hit, but it was Yuri who was running to stop the commotion and announce something special. 

" You dimwits! Jaejoong why didn't you stop the kick?!" Yesung cursed as he was about to burst in tears. " I didn't mean to hit her! I meant to hit this dragon who douged. I was at the point at flying and I couldn't stop where my foot hit." Jaejoong was scraching the back of his head in worry.

* End of Flashback*

" Ahh. So that's what happened?" Jessica realized yet she still raised her left eyebrown in slight confusion. ( But of course Heechul altered the 'fighting about her part' to like ' you lied to me all the time')  " You'd think it's a stupid tale I guess." Heechul dropped his hand from his neck at worry. " I guess you'll have to explain that to her family because you are in big trouble." Jessica pointed to him scarily. ( like JJ's 'warning finger' during like Running Man and with Baby Changminnie laughing LIKE A CHICKEN with the flapping of jacket which thunder123 did in class publicly :D. Oops I'm sorry) 

" So it's my fault? No it's not! It's that flying Kim Jaejoong who kicked Yuri straight in the forehead." Heechul was flapping his hands in anger blaming Jaejoong to the highest extent he could at that moment. " But he was mad you know.. Friendships aren't just like a fairytale with a happy ending but there's conflicts and black &white times too." Jessica cheered up Heechul patting his shoulders and received a ear-to-ear grin from him.

" Ahh. We're here at your house now, go in before people could kill you." Heechul was shooing Jessica home to be sure if she was safe." Bye oppa!" Jessica was waving her hands as she was entering her house and Heechul just flashed a smile but his eyes expressed sadness.

< While at Jessica's house>

Jessica's many other sisters BoA, Dana, Sunday and Maknae Twins Krystal and Taemin we're already waiting for her at the door. 

" Sooyeon, Yeonnieshii!" Eldest Sister Boa dragged Jessica in a rush. While Third Oldest Sister Sunday rushed to the door and closed in shooing her in before she got to say something. " Just come in we have something important to say." Sunday said.

" So what's this madness again unnies?"Jessica sat down as she threw her bag on the floor and rolled her eyes. " Read this then." Second Eldest Dana happily lend out a piece of paper which was quite important to them. Atleast her sisters, not Jessica herself exactly.

It was an invitation. A invitation black and lined with gold. With their father's name written in a gold elegant Baroque style font and inside was an gold ticket which seemed very precious and one of a kind. 

It was an invitation from a famous company and they're family was invited. " Why in the world are we even invited?" Jessica rolled her eyes as she dropped the invitation on the table." Hey don't drop that!" Sunday immediately screeched as the invitation fell. 

" Hey that's an once in a lifetime chance for people like us! We were invited because father is the right hand of the CEO who invited us himself." Boa rubbed her eyes as she jumped on the couch and her long wavy bruntette hair bouncing.

" So when will we buy our outfits?" Jessica said sarcastically as she dashed off to her room to drop her things and change. " Since the ball is on Sunday and today is a Friday we have to buy it atleast now?" Sunday ran off to follow her to the room and drag her out. 

" Hey unnie I haven't even changed from my school unicornform"(oopsie XD) Jessica screamed trying to break off Sunday's grip. " Don't worry, They won't really care." Dana said calmly just as Sunday and her had two mouths and one mind. " Alright aish." Jessica was pulling her hair with her free hand as she agreed to come with them.

"Unnies, do we even have money to buy them?" Krystal innocently said as she was still in her uniform and was holding her bag. "Of course. Father and mother gave me the money this morning before I got to work and then they went to Japan for some buisness matters." Boa smiled and was turning around in the middle of the street. 

"Noona... You are quite embarassing." Taemin innocently said drinking on his banana milk. "Oh sorry."Boa stopped twirling around the street. 

As they crossed the street, a white limo stopped at them and the y windows opened( What am I even doing XD). Instead, it opened and a cute flower boy in shades came out.

" It's great to see you here Jessica." Yoochun came out and smiled at her. " Oh hello Yoochun-shii. " Jessica innocently smiled back while her 3 older noona sisters we're silently spazzing on how good looking he is. 

" I've heard your coming to the ball hosted by the Choi's." Yoochun nervously yet cooly place his hands on his pocket as he smiled. " Yes, that's right. See you there then." Jessica slightly twirled her braids and place them behind her ears. 

" I mean wait, I have something to give you." Yoochun held her hand which made her turn back and respond with a 'hmm' . A giant box covered with a blue and silver wrapper laced with a silver ribbon. 

" Ohh... Thank you so much!"Jessica bowed repetively as she held the box in her left hand. Yoochun just flashed a smile and grabbed her right hand to land a light kiss on it and gently let it go to get in his limo to get back home and flashed off in front of her own eyes.

" Can someone just tell me what exactly happened?" Jessica stood there dumbfounded with her brother and sisters staring at her the same way. "He gave you a gift which rich,wealthy people usually give and he practically kissed you on the hand, noona/unnie." Krystal and Taemin cutely said in unison.

" So in other words, it looks like he's trying to catch up with you." Boa joked as she raised her right eyeborn and made her hair fly freely in the strong wind. " Hey unnie. It's not that funny and it dosen't mean that he gave me an extraordinary gift and kissed me on the hand mean that he's my suitor! Maybe he just wanted a gift to give me and why are you guys even that suspicious these days." Jessica complained silently in the middle of the street.

"Aish. Just shut up because we're here." Sunday rolled her eyes not answering Jessica's question. "Oh noona.I'll help you now."Taemin smiled brightly as he gently grabbed the box that Jessica was holding the whole time.

"Hey, you've been holding it tight ever since you received it. It seems that you like him back,huh?"Dana smirked as she teased Jessica as they entered the mall.

All the time they we're in the shop she was just wondering that how everything is turning upside down one by one, just like the Twist of Fate.

.

.

.