Chapter 10: Back To Normal?

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

"Excuse me young man I guess I have to go now. I'd like to tell you more stories when we meet again." King Sejun stood up and patted Jaejoong's head. "Oh yes King Sejun." Jaejoong stood up and bowed down.

After the King left to go back to the palace, few minutes later the doctor came to enter the room and check on Jessica and Changmin.

"Doctor, do you have any results about them?" Jaejoong immediately sat up and ran to the doctor as fast as he could. "I will tell you when you get inside." The doctor just smiled and opened the door.

"Do you have the results,doctor?" Yoochun stood up as he saw the doctor. "Well for Jessica.... She has scars on her legs and wounds on her arms.  The most serious injuries she has is a fracture in her shoulder blades along with scars on her clavicles." Siwon frowned as he raised his eyebrows and was tapping the result paper with his sigh pen.

"Is it that serious that the injury would exist for her whole life?" Changmin moved his wheelchair closer to ask further. "Well the fracture on her shoulder blades are on both sides which would take a long time to heal but just around 2 years. Well for you Shim Changmin, you have some fractures on your leg and your arm is yes, fractured too that is why it is bandaged like that. You have a scar on your lower lip and a bruise under your eye. That's it for now and I'll tell you more on my further observation." The doctor place his pen on his collar and smiled before he excused himself to leave.

Jaejoong's phone suddenly ringed out of the blue and he was ignoring it like he knew who it is. "Hey answer it you lazy brat." Yoochun rolled his eyes and threw a pen to Jaejoong. "Alright alright." Jaejoong sighed as he answered the phone.

 

"Jaejoong-shii!!!"Jiyeon was sobbing over the phone. "Oh why Jiyeon-shii?" Jaejoong stood up as he answered the phone in concern. "I..I need help. The press is following me everywhere!" Jiyeon screamed as she was sniffing her tears.
"I'll be going there in any minute! Don't worry." Jaejoong stormed out of the door as he would drive himself back to her house.
“What has gone with him?” Jessica asked dumbfounded as she was shocked when Jaejoong left without anyword. “His so-called-girlfriend is being stalked by the press and it’s probably the headlines of the newspapers today.” Yoochun sighed as he ate an apple.
“Oh yeah here is the newspaper for today.” Changmin sighed as he threw the newspapers on Yoochun’s lap.
“ President’s ‘Gay’ son has a girlfriend?”
“Shoot…” Yoochun looked at Jessica. “But I heard it was Jaejoong-oppas plan. I guess it came true pretty well.” Jessica just smiled and raised her shoulders.
“He is actually sick of being called gay in school. It’s embarrassing not only him, but his parents as well.” Changmin sighed as he calmly said.
“Isn’t Kim Bokyung his sister?” Yoochun asked in total confusion.
 
“Adopted sister to be exact.” Changmin laughed. “ Isn’t she the girl that Yunho-shii likes?” Yoochun smirked before he laughed.
“ Crush ever since they met when he was invited by Jaejoong in an event when they were kids.” Changmin smiled.
“Let’s watch news.~~” Yoochun curiously opened the Flat Screen LCD TV. 
“Breaking news, The President’s son is rumoured to have a girlfriend after they are seen going together at the Blue House.” The reporter said in a serious tone.
“This is bad.” Yoochun drops the remote on the bed. “He can’t get out of this rumour. How stupid could hyung get?” Changmin rolled his eyes and scratched his head.
“But atleast Jae-oppa won’t be called gay anymore.” Jessica just smiled as she looked at the TV. “That’s the good thing about it. This will be a big issue in school.” Changmin looked at the TV in amusement.
“His fangirls will kill her.” Yoochun rolled his eyes and continued watching the news.
On the other hand, Jaejoong ordered his driver to drive him there as fast yet safely as he could to arrive to Lina. As he arrived, interviewers, radio djs, writers and the press were all infront of her house.
“Excuse me,excuse me!” Jaejoong frustratedly tried to walk from the press. “Can you please clarify if the two of you have been dating or not?” An interviewer confidently approached Jaejoong and followed him.
“No comment.” Jaejoong coldly replied as he was still making his way to the door. “ Or tell us how did the two of you met?” Another interviewer approached him in a rush.
“I cannot say anything by now.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and gave a ‘talk to the hand’. “ Or if you are still gay or not?” The previous interviewer catched up with him losing her breathe.
“Can’t you see I don’t want to say anything?!” Jaejoong raised his voice as he violently hit the reporter next to him and caused all the reporters to say silent.
“Now excuse me and we have something to talk about. Don’t disturb us ever again or I will not answer those questions of yours ever again.” Jaejoong coldly glared as he finally was at the door and all the reporters ran for their lives at a blink of an eye.
“Jiyeon-shii? It’s me Jaejoong, they are all gone” Jaejoong sighed as the reporters where gone and happily knocked the door.
“Eh? They’re all gone now. Oh thank you.” Jiyeon sniffed as she stopped crying and opened the door quickly and silently for Jaejoong to come in.
 
"You have a pretty house." Jaejoong smiled as he entered Jiyeon's house. "But it almost broke down because of those reporters outside a while ago." Jiyeon sat down as she pouted in sadness.
" I'm sorry okay? I didn't know it would be this bad."Jaejoong cutely replied and patted her head. "Uh why did I even have to go to through this?!"Jiyeon ran to a corner and sobbed endlessly.
 
"Ah Jiyeon-ah. Don't cry." Jaejoong pouted and kneeled down to Jiyeon to wipe her tears. "Ah it's all because of you,jerk." Jiyeon cursed under her breathe and hit Jaejoong slightly.
 
"I'm sorry ok. We could fix stuff to,eh." Jaejoong pretended to frown and hugged Jiyeon. "Liar!" Jiyeon cried as she was struggling from Jaejoong's hug.
"Shh..."Jaejoong closed his eyes and hugged her and in no time, she was silent and asleep. "Oh you are so pretty no matter what." Jaejoong whispered it to himself as he gave a kiss on her forehead before he carried her with him to sleep.
 
After 3 hours of sleeping, he woke up first before she could notice and ran down to the kitchen to make supper. He grabbed a random apron he could find on the cabinet and wore it.
 
He got two cups and place vanilla ice cream in it  topped by strawberries, marshmallows, sprinkles and strawberry syrup which made it taste like heaven. Secretly,a note was place in one of the cups.
 
"Well well well. I see what you did there." Jiyeon yawned and stared at the cups calmly. "Suprise!"Jaejoong smiled nervously and gave a hug to Jiyeon. "What has gone into you, Jaejoong-shii?" Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she stopped because of the hug.
"I just feel happy today." Jaejoong smiled happily and let go of the hug. "Let me taste this." Jiyeon slightly smiled at the sight of food and sat down in excitement.
 
Just as Jiyeon was about to taste the ice cream, Jaejoong's phone ringed. " Hello? Yoochun-ah." Jaejoong answered the phone immediately. "Hyung, you have to be here now. I have something really important to tell you that it is very private and confidential." Yoochun seriously said over the phone.
"Yes..Yes I'll be coming."Jaejoong quickly replied before he hanged up."Jiyeon-ah, I'll be going to the hospital so I'll be back." Jaejoong smiled before he kissed Jiyeon on the cheeks.
"A..Aish!" Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she wiped her cheek. After she took another spoon of ice cream, she noticed something hard on her ice cream. It was a pink letter from Jaejoong. ' I hope you loved this treat I made for you ^^'
"Oh gosh this man is just suprising." Jiyeon read it again and stood up to put the bowl of the sink.
 
Meanwhile, at the hospital, some comosion was happening. " Jae-hyung!" Yoochun called Jaejoong from a far as they got in the hospital room. "Oh why? Was there any emergency that happened!" Jaejoong raised his voice in confusion.
 
"I have to tell you something secretly." Yoochun whispered to Jaejoong. "What is it?" Jaejoong replied still confused. 
" The rumours of you and your 'girlfriend' are so bad that it has spread all over the nation that you guys are getting married and stuff." Yoochun sighed.
"Ah.. Because of that Yoona who spread it through the news." Changmin rolled his eyes and pointed to the tv. "Aish that little.."Jaejoong cursed under his breathe and ran to the room of Yoona which was around 2 to 3 rooms away.
 
"Yoona you dimwit! Show your god damn face to me and explain."Jaejoong shouted as he was banging the door. "Please by quiet sir...AAHHH!" Donghae sleepily opened the door as he was scratching his head but gasped in shock.
 
"Yes, do you have a problem?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes and got in the door. "You. Explain." Jaejoong coldly glared at Yoona and pointed a finger at her. " I have nothing to explain if all I told is the truth." Yoona smiled as she was reading her magazine.
 
"How can you say it if you don't have any proof?!"Jaejoong furiously grabbed the magazine and threw it at Donghae. " I make things sound real. Trust me, I have ways." Yoona laughed evily. 
 
"Aish.. You will pay for this!"Jaejoong almost punched Yoona."Hey hyung. Talk with her about this when she gets out of the hospital."Yoochun calmly pulled Jaejoong out of the room.
"You'll regret this soon!"Jaejoong screamed as he was being dragged by Yoochun.
 
"And one more thing hyung." Yoochun sighed as he place a hand of Jaejoong's shoulder. "What?" Jaejoong blinked his eyes. "Hyung, since the King wants proof to see if Jessica is the real princess, we'll need to let her do a blood test. But I'm having a hard time convincing her because." Yoochun nervously said as he sounded like he just gave up.
 
"Ah.. I'll do it." Jaejoong smirked as if he knew what to do.
 
After that, Jaejoong did what he was best at. " You should agree for the blood test for your health." Jaejoong kneeled down as he held Jessica's hand for her to do it. " Nooooooo!" Jessica shaked her head in violence. "Please? For oppa."Jaejoong seriously pouted.
 
" I said no oppa."Jessica rolled her eyes. " But you need it don't worry it won't really hurt. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase."Jaejoong pouted and tried cute expressions.
 
"That dosen't work anymore . That was still effective 5 years ago oppa." Jessica crossed her arms and looked away. " But please...."Jaejoong kneeled on his knees and pretended to cry.
 
"A..Ahh..E..Eh..Err..Uhm..."Jessica was speechless on how to react. " So will you do the blood test?"Yoochun smiled from the door. "Please?" Jaejoong wiped his tears and stood up in a happy face.
 
"O..Ok."Jessica nervously replied. 
 
Meanwhile, Yoona and Donghae were planning something.... evil. " Who do you think I can use so that I can claim the title of the Princess?" Yoona place a hand under her chin thinking carefully. "Miss Yoona, Jaejoong is the son of the President while Yoochun is the heir of the Park Corporation." Donghae said as he fixed his glasses and read the newspapers.
 
"How about Shim Changmin? In the first place, he's the guy I always wanted." Yoona glared at Donghae disappointedly. " He is the Student Council of S.M High of course. That's all I could gather, Miss Yoona." Donghae sighed nervously.
 
"Since he's close to the Princess. He'll be a useful key to the throne. The entire nation would be mine. North Korea shall rule again!"Yoona evily laughed. "But he has no relation to the monarchy!"Donghae complained nervously
 
"But he's close to Jessica, who is the real Princess. So I'll have him." Yoona smirked and evilly laughed.
 
 
On the other hand, Jessica was all nervous for the blood test. "What if the needle is long and thick?" Jessica was biting on her nails nervously. " Don't worry it would just be like a pinch or ant bite." Yoochun smiled and patted her head.
 
"Are you ready?"The nurse smiled as she was fixing the needle. "Ahh!"Jessica jumped scared of the needle. "Don't worry. It won't really hurt as you think it would." Yoochun slightly laughed and let Jessica lie down.
 
"So are you ready now? I'll insert the needle now." The nurse seriously looked at Jessica. "I..I guess."Jessica nervously replied. "Don't worry I'll hug you."Yoochun patted Jessica's shoulder.
"Ok..I'll start.." The nurse tilted her head. "Just hold my other hand instead." Jessica nervously looked away."Ok ok." Yoochun laughed and held her hand.
After the blood test ended, Yoochun suddenly received a phone call. "Yes,bro?" Yoochun rolled his eyes as he lazily answered the phone. "Hyung, mom and grandmother wants to talk to you about the company." Yoohwan complained over the phone.
 
"I'm coming immediately." Yoochun tripped on something and ran out of the door immediately. After he left, sudden silence was around.
"Hey,what's making you upset this time?" Jaejoong looked at Jessica as he grabbed a bowl to feed the forever-hungry Changmin and started to feed a spoon in Changmin's mouth.
 
"You're just missing him aren't you? Or atleast you're worried on what would happen to him." Changmin teased as he was talking while he was still eating. "Hey, don't eat when your mouth is full!" Jaejoong scolded Changmin and found a stick and hit Changmin with it. "Hey! Aish I'm injured you know.." Changmin cursed under his breathe as he was in pain.
 
"Well oppas... I lost something special Yoochun oppa gave me." Jessica frowned and hugged herself. "Ehh?" Jaejoong and Changmin said in unison as they stopped fighting.
 
"I lost the 4 karat diamond necklace he gave me." Jessica sobbed in tears full of regret. "That's worth a lot! It's okay. Just don't tell him." Jaejoong gasped and patted Jessica's back. " We can find it. Maybe you just misplaced it." Changmin sighed as he place the book he was reading on the table next to him.
"Aish he is so gonna kill me." Jessica sighed and hugged her knees as she buried her head.
.
.
.
I'm so sorry guys it's been so long since I've updated. I'm not that inspired these days to update this fic but finally I am! :D I hope you'll enjoy this. Comment and Subsribe Please? But thanks for reading :D