Introduction

Save The Princess! Project

.

.

.

.

.

In the Kingdom Of Korea, as South Korea and North Korea finally agree on unification and unity they decided that a monarchy should be needed to lead the nation as a whole. The Last Emperor Sunjeong's grandson Sejun is appointed to be the next King. But with him aging and his children who disappeared a few years ago, they decided to search for Sejun's grandson. While the current president will become the Prime Minister who will assist the King. 

But how funny, they didn't find a grandson but a granddaughter. She wasn't rich , well-known or anything extraordinary. She was just a typical student studying in S.M High. But she had Blonde Hair and was extremely tall for a typical Korean female  at 175 cm or 5'9 . She spoke fluent English and actually moved to the States. But oh no, that does not hide the fact that she is.. The Crown Princess. 

But behind her pretty face was the fact that she was frequently - no oftenly bullied for being a blondie and a foreigner. That's why it was called the Save The Princess! Project. 

People of different backrounds were chosen to be part of this project.

 

  • Kwon Yuri - heir to the Kwon Corporation who has ties with the Royal Family
  • Kim Heechul - The Flower Boy of S.M High. The Princess' bestfriend.
  • Kim Jaejoong - Son of the Prime Minister of South Korea.
  • Park Yoochun - The heir of the Park Corporation
  • "Xiah" Junsu - Crown Prince of the Empire Of Japan.
  • Jung Yunho - cousin to the " Princess"
  • Lee Taemin - The Princess' adoptive brother ( the real son of the adoptive mom and dad that adopted the Princess) 
  • Kim Yesung - a dedicated servant to the royal family ever since he was born
  • Shim Changmin - the school president of S.M High

Kwon Yuri decided to establish this project because as the Royal Family is restored, her family would be ranked almost the same level as the Royal family and they would play an important part in the modern society. Not knowing that this project would also cause her to find her perfect half. ( Find out who) 

Kim Heechul was chosen just because he really knew everything about the Princess and what would bring her to the palace.

Kim Jaejoong was assigned because of his important role in the modern society. His family is also related to the royal family , so it means his status is higher then the Kwon Family. After the system of governance was changed, his father became the President after many years. His father is now currently the Prime Minister after the monarchy was restored

Park Yoochun was accepted to the project as he is the heir to the Park Corporation who would be the most important company only with the monarchy supporting it. He will inherit a high amount if the monarchy is restored and he will be included in the high class of Aristocratic people.

 Xiah Junsu or Akihiko, Crown Prince Jun  was appointed by the great Sejun himself because he is the current Crown Prince of Japan succeding his father Naruhito. He is the grandson of current Emperor Akihito and is Princess Aiko's ( her identity will be revealed later on)older brother. He is one of the candidates to be the future Crown Prince of the Empire of Korea or in other words, to marry the Princess.

Jung Yunho was automatically added to the project because, in the first place..Hes part of the Royal Family. Yet he is not a direct descendant of the Great Sejun. His grandfather is the older brother of Sejun, Sohyung. 

Lee Taemin was randomly added because he grew up with the Princess and knows alot about the Princess as he grew up with her and his many other older sisters.

Kim Yesung is not related to the Princess herself at all yet his family is and was very loyal to the Royal Family so he voluntereed to help find the Lost Princess. Yet after the demolition of the monarchy, his family served the Kwon family instead.

Shim Changmin is a great friend of the Princess yet he dosen't know that she's the one at all. He dosen't want to see her from hurt to sad and would expel anyone he sees with his own eyes. 

Now, who do you think is the lost Princess?