SungSica?

Life As A Single Mother

From where we left off...

->

 

Donghae still had his head in his hands. He felt so awkward about sitting here with his ex-girlfriend. He needed to think some things through.

He looked up at her, "I've got something to do now. I need to go. I will come by later tonight." He stood up.

Jessica remained emotionless. "Fine. I don't care."

Donghae went to the door and opened it. "I'll be back." He went out and closed the door, hoping to not wake up the baby.

Jessica sighed in relief. "Good. He's gone." She went to finish chores as the baby slept.

 

A couple hours went by fast and it was already 6pm. Jessica sat on the couch and relaxed her head for a moment.

There was a knock at the door.

Jessica groaned. "Now what?" she asked herself quietly. She got herself up and went to open the door. She smiled to see who it was. "Sungminnie Oppa!"

Sungmin stood at the door with his chessy smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Sica." Sungmin bowed to her. He gave her a hug.

Jessica smiled and hugged him back.

Sungmin released the hug and looked at her. "I thought you would need some help. So I brought you some food." He held up a plastic bag.

Jessica kept her smile. "Aw. Kamsahimnida Oppa." She let him through the door. "I am hungry though."

Sungmin set the food on the coffee table. "Good. Cause I brought enough for us to share." He smiled.

Jessica blushed. "Alright. Would you like a drink?"

"I'll just take some water."

Jessica went into the kitchen and fetched a couple drinks. She came back with two cups of water and two plates. She put them on the table. "Here."

"Kamsahimnida." Sungmin set out the food on the table. He handed her a pair of chopsticks. "Enjoy."

"Kamsahimnida Oppa." Jessica smiled and took food onto her plate.

The two of them ate happily, talking and catching up on each others' lives.

 

When they finished, Jessica put away the dishes while Sungmin cleaned up the table.

He sat on the couch, drinking his water.

Jessica came back with two fancier glasses. She sat next to him on the couch and handed him a glass. "Here. I thought you would like a glass of wine."

"Oh. Kamsahimnida." Sungmin chuckled.

Jessica giggled and clinked her glass with his.

They each took a sip and then put their glass on the table.

Then there was a cry to be heard from the hallway.

Jessica sighed. "Aigoo." She was about to get up, but Sungmin stopped her.

"Aniyo." He stood up from his spot. "I'll take care of it." Sungmin disappeared into the hallway.

Jessica smiled.

A few minutes later, Sungmin came back with the baby Kyungsan in his arms.

Kyungsan's eyes were tearful and his face was lightly red. He had his pacifier in his mouth.

"He's fine now," Sungmin said then sat down next to Jessica. He began making baby faces to Kyungsan.

Kyungsan only smiled. He saw Jessica and reached out for her.

Sungmin handed the fragile child to Jessica. He smiled to see the happiness of the mother and son.

Jessica began to baby talk with Kyungsan, "How's my little boy?" She made faces at him.

Kyungsan laughed. He enjoyed his mother's crazy faces. He reached for her face with his tiny hand.

Sungmin chuckled and giggled along.

Sungmin didn't notice that his arm slipped around Jessica. He enjoyed the moment.

Jessica didn't notice his arm until she looked at him. She only smiled. She liked him. He was a good person to her.

She saw the starriness in his eyes. It gleamed.

Sungmin saw the beautiful look in her eyes and leaned in.

She leaned in as well.

They noticed that their lips touched.

Then the door opened.

Kyungsan didn't understand or know what was happening. He just clapped his hands.

Jessica pulled away and looked down at her clapping son. She giggled.

Sungmin laughed along. He looked up at the doorway and saw Donghae standing there. He stopped laughing.

Jessica looked up and saw Donghae. "Donghae."

Donghae was shocked to see what was happening. "Uh."

 


CLIFFHANGER. Bwhahahaha. XD

Sorry it's short.

Oooh. Donghae walked in on SungSica! Dun dun dun!

New couple perhaps?

What's bound to happen next? ^^