Is It Love?

Life As A Single Mother

Jessica awoke from her beauty rest and looked at her bedside clock. It struck 8:15pm. She rubbed her tired eyes and tried to lift her body up, but felt something heavy on her waist. She looked down and saw an arm wrapped around her. Jessica turned to see who was there and saw Donghae's sleeping body. She let out her dolphin scream.

Donghae then opened his eyes quickly and freaked out. "Bwoh?!" He sat up and saw Jessica's upset face.

Jessica was too freaked out to say anything. She was only shocked to see him.

 

Sungmin was in the other room, playing with Kyungsan. He was still on the floor, using the toys to keep him entertained. He then heard the famous dolphin scream that no one else has. He freaked out and ran to Jessica's room. "What's wrong Jess?!" He then saw that Donghae had crawled into the bed with her. Now he was upset by this. "Bwoh?! Waeyo?!"

Jessica looked up with a freaked out face. She panicked. "He crawled into bed with me!" She got herself up and went to Sungmin's side.

Sungmin put his arm around her for comfort. He stared at Donghae.

Donghae sat there and didn't say anything. He didn't want to cause more of a situation if he said anything. "Uh."

Sungmin grabbed Jessica's arm. He turned to her. "What are you doing Sica?"

"I don't know. I was just sleeping and woke up to that!" Jessica pointed to Donghae.

Donghae pouted his lips. "Yah! I'm a person! Not a that!"

Jessica rolled her eyes.

Then Jessica felt something on her leg. They were tiny hands grabbing her ankle.

Jessica looked down and saw Kyungsan on her ankle. "Oh! My baby!" She got down and picked up the fragile child in her arms. "I bet you're hungry." She went out of the room with Kyungsan and into the kitchen, leaving the two boys in her room.

Sungmin then glared at Donghae. "Hello?! You're my best friend! And best friends aren't supposed to be sleeping with their best friend's girlfriend!"

Donghae defended himself, "I didn't mean to see it like that! Sica needed someone to be by her side."

"That someone should be me. I'm her boyfriend! Not you! Anymore at least!"

"But she is the mother of my child!"

"So what?! You're just her partner. It doesn't mean sleep with her."

"Well..."

"Well what?" Sungmin crossed his arms.

Donghae didn't want to make his friend upset than he already was.

 

*I can't tell him that I still have a feeling towards Jessica. That would just make him want to kill me.*

 

"I have no answer."

"That's what I thought." Sungmin then walked out and went to be with Jessica.

Donghae sighed and put his head in his hands. "What is this? Why did I sleep next to her? Do I really still have a feeling towards Jessica? Is it love?" he whispered to himself.

 


Short update. But people wanted me to update this one so much. So yeah.

What to happen next?