The Reason

Life As A Single Mother

From where we left off...

->

 

It had been an hour since Jessica first went to sleep.

Jessica slept peacefully as she returned to her dreams. She felt frightened that she had to retrail back to her flashbacks. But she found her peace.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Jessica?"

The door opened slowly and Donghae appeared at the doorway. "Jess?"

He looked and saw Jessica sleeping peacefully.

 

He didn't want to disturb her. He liked her beauty. "Aigoo. You're such a beauty." Donghae turned around and walked away from her door.

Jessica did hear him though and opened her eyes. She didn't know if she was still dreaming or if it was reality. She decided to get herself up and go check on Kyungsan.

She walked out and saw Donghae rocking Kyungsan. "What are you doing?" she asked coldly.

Donghae looked up, "Oh. I thought you were still sleeping."

"Aniyo. I decided to wake up and check on my baby."

"He's fine. I'm just putting him down for a nap." He kept rocking him.

Kyungsan's eyes began to close.

Jessica sighed. "Fine." She approached Donghae and caressed her baby's head.

Donghae looked to her, "He's okay. I didn't hurt him." He looked back at the baby and saw that Kyungsan had fallen asleep. He walked to Kyungsan's room and gently put him down in his crib.

 

Jessica watched him from the doorway of Kyungsan's room. She just wondered if he was being a good 'partner.'

Donghae smiled and covered the baby with the small blanket. "Sleep well my little child." He kissed his two fingers and then touched them to Kyungsan's head. Donghae turned and saw Jessica watching him. "Bwoh?"

Jessica shook her head, "Aniyo." She walked away and sat on the couch. She sighed to herself and crossed her arms and legs.

Donghae closed Kyungsan's door, leaving a crack. He walked to where Jessica was and sat awkwardly next to her. "Um."

She didn't respond. She just kind of looked at him.

 

Donghae looked away to avoid her icy look.

 

*Man! This is so awkward!*

 

Donghae tried to look at her. "Well..uh."

She responded coldly, "Neh. I know it's awkward."

He tried to make conversation, "Look Jess. I know we've had our ups and downs, but I just want to know why you hate me so much."

Jessica really didn't want to answer. She believed that he should already know. "Jinjja?"

"Neh. Please let me understand why you don't like me."

"Aigoo," Jessica sighed. "You left me alone."

"I know I did," Donghae said.

Jessica just stayed emotionless. "My parents told me that they would support me, but I had to get my own place. Unlike you. You just left me. Aniyo. Scratch that. You left me and Kyungsan."

Donghae didn't want to respond to what she said.

 

*I know I left her. I was just too shock that I didn't want to talk about it at all. I tried to move on with another girl, but I couldn't forget about Jessica. I just wasn't ready to face the fact that I was going to be a father back then. But then that day, I saw her again. After months of trying to forget, I just wanted to help her. Now, I'm a father of a wonderful child.*

 

Donghae replied with, "But now I'm here as Kyungsan's appa."

Jessica just stared at him blankly. "I don't care. You left me. It hurt me so much."

He only sighed and looked down at his hands.

 


Short update. I know. But oh well. :P

So how do you think Hae is now? Jessica?

What kind of couple pairings would you want to see?

Do you want to see something certain in ANY of my stories currently?!

kthanksbye! ^^