Here For You

Life As A Single Mother

Jessica Jung was at her apartment making lunch for herself and heating a baby bottle of milk.

A cry was heard from the living room area.

Jessica sighed and groaned, "Aigoo." She dropped her condiments for her sandwich and walked towards the living room. "What's wrong Baby?" She picked up the baby that was in the play pen and held him in her arms. "What's the matter Kyungsan?" She heard the microwave go off. "Let's go get your baby bottle." She took the child to the kitchen and opened the microwave door to reveal the bottle of warm milk. She grabbed the bottle and opened the cap. "You must be hungry." She fed the bottle to him and brought him back into the living room, putting him in his play pen. "There you go Sweetie." She went back to her sandwich making.

After she finished making her sandwich, there was a knock on the door.

Jessica put down her plate and went to open the door. "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon and Tiffany."

The two girls bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo Jessica." They entered the apartment and smiled when they saw Kyungsan in the living room.

Tiffany showed an eye-smile and used a finger to tickle Kyungsan's tummy. "Well annyeong my little angel."

Taeyeon smiled and joined Tiffany. "How's Kyungsan doing?"

Kyungsan giggled.

Taeyeon stopped tickling him and turned to Jessica. "Were you eating lunch? Need help?"

Jessica nodded. "Neh. I just finished putting Kyungsan down with a bottle. I need to eat something though. I haven't eaten breakfast."

Tiffany stopped as well, "Well don't worry Jess. We're going to help you. We're here for you."

"Neh," Taeyeon nodded. "Go eat your lunch and we'll watch Kyungsan."

Jessica smiled, "Kamsahimnida. Did you guys want something to eat or drink?"

"Aniyo. We're good. Go eat and relax."

Jessica nodded and walked to the kitchen to get her sandwich. She came back and saw Kyungsan playing with Tiffany. She sat on the armchair and ate happily.

 

Tiffany was talking like a baby to be playful and Taeyeon was laughing at her.

There was another knock at the door.

Jessica was about to get up when Taeyeon stopped her.

Taeyeon said, "Don't worry. I'll get it. You keep eating." She went to get the door. "Annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk Oppa and Heechul Oppa."

The two guys bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon." They entered the apartment and joyfully smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo Jessica! And Tiffany!"

Jessica laughed and smiled. "Annyeong Oppas!"

Tiffany waved as she kept playing with Kyungsan.

Leeteuk got on the floor and started playing with Kyungsan. "Annyeong Kyungsan! How's my favorite godchild?"

 

Kyungsan just giggled again. He touched Leeteuk's cheek.

Leeteuk smiled and played with him.

Heechul approached to the sitting Jessica. "How's my twin?"

Jessica leaned her head back and chewed on her bite. "Exhausted."

Heechul her hair back, "You'll be okay Sica." He kissed her forehead.

"I hope so."

 

An hour went by...

Taeyeon checked the clock, "Oh. Sica, we have to go. I got to go help my umma. I need to drive Tiffany home."

Tiffany got up from playing with Kyungsan. "Neh. Alright."

Jessica picked up Kyungsan. "Say goodbye to your godmothers." She took Kyungsan's arm and waved it.

Taeyeon and Tiffany kissed a side of his cheek. "Annyeong Kyungsan." They waved to Leeteuk and Heechul that were sitting on the couch. "Annyeong Oppas!"

Leeteuk and Heechul waved back. "Annyeong Dongsaengs!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany patted Jessica's shoulders and then went out the door.

Jessica closed the door and looked at Kyungsan. "Now what to do with your godfathers."

Leeteuk got up, "I'll offer to take him." He held out his arms for Kyungsan. "Come here my godchild."

Kyungsan opened his arms out.

Jessica put Kyungsan in Leeteuk's arms. "There you go Kyungsan."

Leeteuk hopped him in his arms. "Little Kyungsan. You look so much like your umma."

Heechul commented, "You also look like your appa."

It got silent. Then there was a knock on the door.

Jessica said, "I'll get it." She went to open the door and had a straight face when she saw who it was.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jessica."

Jessica kept her cold look. "Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-sshi."

Donghae had a look no one could resist, but it couldn't break Jessica's ice. "Can I come in?"

Jessica let him in.

Donghae entered and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo Hyungs."

Leeteuk and Heechul bowed their heads. "Annyeong Donghae."

Donghae saw the baby in Leeteuk's arms. "Kyungsan."

Jessica rushed to Leeteuk and took the baby from him. "Come here Kyungsan."

Kyungsan fussed to get to Jessica and she held her cold look to Donghae.

 

Donghae just kept looking at the two of them.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

Heechul broke it, "Well then, we'll let you two take care of your child."

Leeteuk and him began to walk out.

Leeteuk said as he opened the door, "We'll see you three later. We're here for you if you need us." He and Heechul left and closed the door.

There was more of an awkward silence.

Jessica then talked, "What are you doing here?"

Donghae approached the two and Kyungsan's head that leaned on Jessica's shoulder. "I came to see if you needed help. I also wanted to see my baby."

Jessica sighed and put Kyungsan in the play pen. "Well Kyungsan needs to finish his bottle. I have to go heat that up now." She grabbed the bottle that was in the play pen and went to the kitchen.

Donghae went to the play pen. "Kyungsan." He put his face at the edge of the pen.

Kyungsan reached for him. He began to make fussy sounds.

Donghae smiled and chuckled. "It's okay Kyungsan. Appa's here." He stood up and picked Kyungsan up from the pen. "Appa's here."

The microwave went off and Jessica came back with a bottle. She checked the temperature of the milk and held it. She saw Donghae with Kyungsan. "Yah. I have to feed him now."

Donghae offered, "I can feed him."

Jessica just stared at him.

"Please Jess. I'll feed him."

Jessica sighed. "Fine." She angrily shoved the bottle in his hand and crossed her arms.

Donghae smiled slyly and started feeding Kyungsan. He sat on the sofa.

 

Jessica just stared at them, making sure he was feeding Kyungsan properly.

Donghae looked up and saw her staring at him. "Jessica, don't be angry. I want to be there for our baby. I promise I won't hurt him or you."

Jessica only sighed to herself and faced the fact that he was Kyungsan's father.

 


Short first chapter.

What'd ya think?

Will Jessica get over the fact that Donghae is Kyungsan's father? ^^