Flashback to the Incident part 2

Life As A Single Mother

Continuation...

->

 

Jessica went back to sleep and began to dream again, which was actually a flashback.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

It was Jessica's final week of carrying the baby, hopefully.

She was walking in the park with her best friends, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

(A/N- ignore Seohyun in the picture. XD)

   

She was gently going with the flow. She stopped when she saw three guys coming their direction. She was surprised to see him again. It had been six months since he left her. "Donghae."

Taeyeon looked at her, "Jessica? What's wrong?"

"It's Donghae."

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked towards Jessica's direction and saw three guys walking casually.

     

Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. She was surprised to see him look and dress so different. "Donghae."

 

Meanwhile...

Donghae and his two best friends, Leeteuk and Siwon were walking in the park when he suddenly froze.

Siwon asked, "What's wrong Hae?" He waved his hand in front of his face.

"Aniyo. I just see my ex-girlfriend."

Leeteuk wondered and looked around. "Your ex? Which one is she? Maybe we should go say hello." He tugged on Donghae's arm.

"Aniyo! I can't! Especially since I left her six months ago."

"Oh. Is she one of those three girls over there. Man they're good looking." He turned his head to have a good angle.

"I can't do it. But maybe I should ask her how she's been since that incident."

"What incident?" Siwon asked.

Donghae began to walk towards the three girls.

The other two followed him. "Donghae wait!"

Donghae just picked up the pace and approached the three. "Jessica? Is that you?"

The blond headed girl turned her head. "Neh?"

"Jessica."

"Donghae." She turned her full body to reveal her grown stomach.

Donghae was surprised to see her stomach fully grown. "Uh."

"Yeah. I get it. I'm fat." She scoffed.

"Aniyo! It's just...I haven't seen you for six months."

The two boys caught up and approached. "Annyeonghaseyo."

The three girls bowed to the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Kim Taeyeon imnida."

"Tiffany Hwang imnida."

"Jessica Jung imnida."

"Park Leeteuk imnida."

"Choi Siwon imnida."

"It's nice to meet you girls." Leeteuk flashed a smile.

"Same here." Taeyeon smiled as well.

Siwon said, "Which one of you are Donghae's ex-girlfriend?"

Donghae nudged him. "Siwon! That's rude." He pointed directly to Jessica. "This is my ex-girlfriend, Jessica."

Jessica felt embarassed.

Siwon nodded. "Oh." He looked at her strangely. "You are, pregnant?"

Jessica sighed and nodded. "Neh."

"Congratulations."

"Not really. It was an accident." She eyed towards Donghae.

Leeteuk caught the connection. "Wait. So it's your baby Donghae?"

Donghae sighed and angrily said, "Neh."

"Oh."

"Jessica may I have a word with you?" Donghae asked.

Jessica nodded and shuffled her way to follow Donghae a few feet away from the four. "Bwoh?"

"I just wanted to know how you've been doing? Are you holding up?"

"Just fine. I'm in an apartment now and have made a room for the baby. So you don't have to ask about the baby. Araso? I mean since you didn't want to be apart of the baby's life anyways."

"Aniyo! Of course I want to be there for the baby. I'm the father. I should be there for my own child."

"Aniyo. You've already ruined my life of getting me pregnant and now you're gonna ruin the baby's."

"Jessica! Please! Let me be there for the baby. I also want to be there for the birth."

Jessica then started wincing and crying.

Donghae looked at her sincerely. "I guess I shouldn't have asked that?"

Jessica held her stomach. "Aniyo! It's not that! I think my water just broke!" She began breathing her breaths.

Donghae stood there confused, "Water just broke?" He saw water drip down her leg. "Oh! Gross!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany ran over to Jessica's sides.

Taeyeon asked, "Jess? What's wrong?" She clenched onto her arm.

Jessica breathed, "My water just broke."

Tiffany and Taeyeon panicked and kept telling her to breathe.

Leeteuk and Siwon approached them. "Is Jessica-ssi alright?"

"Aniyo. We have to get her to the hospital!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Donghae finally understood.

Taeyeon said, "We need to tell her parents."

Donghae spoke up, "The boys and I will take Jessica to the hospital. You two go get her parents."

"Are you serious?" Taeyeon asked as she was struggling to hold onto Jessica.

"Neh. We'll take her. I'm the father of that baby anyways."

"Alright. Alright. Fair enough." Taeyeon and Tiffany slowly gave Jessica's arms to Donghae. "We'll meet you guys at the hospital." They ran off.

Donghae held Jessica in his arms. "Keep breathing Jess." He looked at Siwon and Leeteuk. "Let's get her to my car."

Siwon carried Jessica in his strong arms to Donghae's car when Leeteuk pulled up the car closer.

Donghae kept helping Jessica with her breaths.

 

Leeteuk drove to the hospital as fast as he could with Siwon next to him, giving him directions.

Donghae was in the back seat with Jessica laying her head on his lap. He held her hand tight.

Jessica kept wincing. "Ah! It hurts really bad!" She squeezed his hand.

Donghae had a worried look on his face. "We're almost there."

"We better get there or I'm gonna have this baby in this car!"

Donghae freaked out. "Hyung!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

They reached the hospital and walked to the front desk.

Donghae talked fast, "Anneyeonghaseyo. Um. My ex-girlfriend's gonna have a baby and I need help right away!"

The nurse calmed him, "It's alright Sir. I'll get you help right away. Can we get service here?!"

Then another nurse came and helped Jessica. "Are you family?"

Donghae spoke up, "I'm the father of this baby."

"Of course. Come with me." She took Jessica and Donghae to a room.

Leeteuk and Siwon waited in the waiting room.

 

Jessica was placed on a bed in a hospital gown. "OMG this hurts so bad." Her sweat began to fall.

Donghae stood next to her bed. "It's alright. I'm here."

Jessica only let out a heavy sigh. "Ah!"

"Bwoh?!"

"Contractions freakin !"

Donghae held her hand, "I got you."

Jessica kept squeezing his hand every contraction she had. "This freaking !"

Donghae chuckled.

"Yah! You're not the one who gives birth!"

Donghae stopped smiling.

The doctor came back, "Alright Jessica. We're almost ready. You're only one centimeter away from being fully dialated. I will go ahead and get everything ready."

Jessica nodded.

The doctor walked out to get more supplies.

Jessica squeezed Donghae's hand harder than the previous. "Ow!"

Donghae winced in pain. "Ow! That hurts!"

Jessica gave him a look.

"Nevermind."

 

Fifteen minutes later, the doctor came back.

She looked at the monitor. "Alright Jessica. Looks like you're fully dialated."

Jessica freaked out and felt pain really starting to develop. "It hurts so much."

"It will be all over soon."

She nodded and looked at Donghae.

Donghae moved her hair out of her face. "It's gonna be alright."

The doctor got in position. "Alright Jessica. Looks like you're gonna have to push on this next contraction. They're gonna come fast."

Jessica felt the biggest one yet and let out her dolphin scream, squeezing Donghae's hand with all her might.

Donghae felt his hand going numb and his ears.

"That's good," the doctor said. "Keep going."

Jessica let out more dolphin screams and squeezes into Donghae's hand. "This hurts so much!"

Donghae kept encouraging her, "Come on Jess. You can do it." He had a panicked look.

"You ! You ! You Lee Donghae!" Jessica cried out.

Donghae just ignored her.

"This is your fault!" Jessica screamed out as she kept squeezing his hand.

He didn't care what she said. He just wanted to help her. He didn't leave his position once.

 

After half an hour, Jessica was super exhausted.

The doctor looked at her, "Come on Jessica. One more. Just one more and a new baby will be brought into the world."

Jessica wiped her sweat. "I can't."

Donghae looked at her, "Yes you can." He kissed her and pulled away quickly.

Jessica sighed and felt the contraction coming on her. "Ah!" She squeezed Donghae's hand hard and gave her all.

Then there was a cry in the room.

"It's a boy!" the doctor happily said.

Jessica was so tired and happy. She let her head fall back on her pillow and her hand went on her forehead. She then looked up at the crying, slimy baby in the doctor's  hands.

"My beautiful baby boy." She began crying tears of joy.

Donghae couldn't be any happier. He smiled.

 

The doctor said, "We're gonna clean him and then you can see him."

 

After ten minutes...

The nurse came in with a baby blue blanket wrapped around the tiny baby. "Here you are." She handed the baby to Jessica. "Congratulations. We'll inform your family." She walked out, leaving the new family alone.

Jessica stared down at the precious thing.

 

Donghae looked at the tiny baby in Jessica's arms. "What are we going to name him?"

 

"Kyungsan." Jessica answered.

"That's a nice name," Donghae replied.

"Neh." Jessica gently rocked the baby in her arms.

Donghae asked shyly, "Can I hold him?"

Jessica looked at him, "Well you are the father." She handed the baby carefully to him.

Donghae took the baby in his arms and smiled down to it. "Kyungsan."

The baby's eyes opened.

He smiled wider. "He has your eyes."

Jessica only slyly smiled.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Jessica was actually smiling in her sleep. She didn't wake up. She kept dreaming.

 


End of the flashbacks.

What will happen now with her and Donghae? ^^