A New Beginning

Life As A Single Mother

From where we left off...

->

 

Jessica looked up and saw Donghae. "Donghae."

Donghae was shocked to see what was happening. "Uh." 

"Donghae. It's not what it looks like."

Donghae only stood there. "Uh. Aniyo. It's alright. I was just coming by to check on you. I came to help."

"Oh." Jessica stood up with Kyungsan in her arms. "I'm okay. Sungmin Oppa was helping me out."

Sungmin stood up, "Well Donghae-sshi is the appa. He should stay Sica." He put his arm around her waist and gave her a convincing look.

"Aigoo," Jessica sighed. "Fine."

Donghae closed the door behind him and went to Kyungsan. "Annyeong my child."

Kyungsan looked at Donghae and reached for him.

 

(A/N- without reaching for the notebook)

 

Donghae smiled at the small baby. He held his arms out for Kyungsan.

Jessica sighed and handed the baby to the father of the child.

Donghae smiled wide for the small child. "Kyungsan." He began to swing around the child.

Kyungsan began to laugh along. He loved being silly with his appa.

Jessica crossed her arms and looked at the clock, which blinked 7:34pm. She felt really tired. She yawned.

Sungmin took her shoulders from behind. "Jess, you look really tired. Maybe you should sleep."

Jessica looked at Sungmin. "Alright. Maybe for a little bit." She then walked off into the hallway with Sungmin following her.

Donghae watched them walk into the hallway and stopped playing around for a moment.

 

*Is there something going on with them? Are they a couple? Sungmin and Jessica?*

 

Donghae left the thought in his head, but went back to playing with Kyungsan on the floor.

Kyungsan was enjoying quality time with his appa.

 

 

Jessica entered her room and layed comfortably on her bed.

 

(A/N- pretend the living room is actually the hallway. XD)

 

Jessica sighed deeply. "Aigoo. So tired.

Sungmin sat on her bed. He leaned to her. He spoke quietly with her, "You okay Jess?"

Jessica turned her head. "Neh. I'm just really tired."

"It's alright. You sleep and Donghae-sshi and I will watch Kyungsan."

"Okay."

Sungmin patted her shoulder and then stood up, about to leave.

"Wait!" Jessica stopped him.

Sungmin turned around to look at her. "Neh?"

Jessica motioned for him to come to her.

Sungmin approached her bed and sat back down on it. "What is it?"

She looked at him with wondering eyes. "What was the kiss for?"

He felt embarassed. He began to blush. "Oh. Uh," he chuckled.

She just kept her eyes locked.

Sungmin looked up, "The kiss was a kiss."

"Do you like me or something?"

Sungmin got serious. "Neh. You're a great girl Jessica. You have been a girl that has been my ideal type."

Jessica blushed. "Oh." She giggled.

Sungmin kissed her forehead. He then looked her in the eyes. "Be mine."

Jessica blushed again. She didn't know what to say.

 

*Oh. Sungminnie Oppa~. You're so sweet! But Donghae is my 'partner' and the father of my baby. I don't know what to say. I know you would be a good guy and a good person for Kyungsan to look to.*

 

Jessica smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I would be honored."

Sungmin smiled wide and hugged her tight. "My Jessica."

Jessica giggled and pulled away. She began to yawn again.

Sungmin stood up. "Oh neh. You're tired. Get some sleep." He kissed her forehead again and then left the room by turning out her light. He walked into the living room area and saw Donghae playing with Kyungsan on the floor. "That's cute. Appa and son."

Donghae gave him a look. "Shut up. I'm just keeping my baby entertained." He went back to playing. He saw the cheesy smile on Sungmin's face. "What's with that smile Hyung?"

"Oh." Sungmin came back down to earth. "I'm just really happy for me and Jessica."

Donghae suddenly heard him and looked up with a worried look. "Waeyo?"

"She and I are a couple." Sungmin was so happy that he began to jump up and down. "It's a new beginning of a relationship!"

Donghae felt a tear in his eye and in his heart. He wanted to be happy but he was also a little let down. His best friend and his ex-girlfriend are now a couple. He couldn't even imagine any of his best friends being a couple with his ex-girlfriend. He only could imagine him. He then dazed off, thinking of him and Jessica if they were still a happy couple with Kyungsan. He felt the tear beginning to fall, but he wiped it quickly.

"That's great Hyung," Donghae said, with no emotion. He just felt like a puzzle piece was missing from his heart.

 


Short, but at least an update. XD

Awww! Poor Donghae~

New couple! They're an interesting pair cause they were paired for the SEOUL Song in the Super Generation collaboration. So that's how I kind of thought of it.

What's gonna happen to the family of Jessica, Donghae, and Kyungsan now?

Will Sungmin ruin it? Or will he help it in some way?