First Day Of Work

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV

I expertly mixed the cocktail and poured it into a glass before handing it to a ty looking customer who attempted to flirt with me. "Thanks, babe. Wanna dance?" She asked me, in a 'seductive' voice.

I didn't take another glance at her and continued on my job. I was here to work. For money. Not to deal with bimbos.

I heard her gasp, but didn't pay any attention to it.

A deep voice interrupted your work. "Looks like we don't have some very happy customers."

I turned and looked at the tall guy leaning against the bar table. I raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?"

"Minho. I'm in charge of this place."

"I thought that Lock guy was."

He raised an eyebrow. "Lock?"

I turned to the side and looked and saw that guy from yesterday. "Speak of the devil."

He turned and looked in the direction where I was looking before chuckling. The 'Lock' guy stopped in front of me and asked Minho, "What's so funny?"

Minho smirked. "Your name." He turned to me and said, "I'm also in charge... as well as this 'Lock' guy, and as I was saying, there doesn't seem to be many happy customers."

I shrugged. "None of my business."

The Lock guy looked at us, confused, "Who's Lock?"

We ignored him. Minho smiled at me. "You're not giving the girls what they want."

I turned away and continued to work. "I am. Martinis. Vodka. The whole lot. What more can they want?"

"Who's Lock?"

Minho ignored him and said, "You're not flirting with any of them."

Lock guy said, "Hey! I thought you disapproved of flirting! And who's Lock?"

"One beer please!" I grabbed a beer and threw it at the guy who ordered.

I crossed my arms and looked at Minho. "That's not my job. I'm not a male e.  I won't get paid for flirting now, will I?"

Minho chuckled. "True that. Kid, I'm just giving you some tips. Look at you, all the girls are drooling over you. Even some of the guys, but that's not the point. You flirt with them, they're happy, they come back."

"So?"

"They're happy, they also give you tips. Money. That's what you want, right? And, they'll bring more people, more tips for you."

"But also more work."

He chuckled. "Don't you want the money?" I reconsidered. Money was not a huge problem for me. But, it would help to have more. Minho smirked then said, "I see you know where I'm going. Keep up the good work." He looked at Lock guy. "Kaja, 'Lock' guy."

"Who is Lock?" The Lock guy demanded, while... pouting?

I ignored them then continued working.

---

I sighed and stretched. I was now in the men's staff room after nine hours of working. I quickly changed out of the stupid uniform and back into the denim jeans, white t-shirt and leather jacket.

I gathered up my tips for the day and placed them into my wallet and slipped that into my back pocket. I grabbed my bag from my locker.

The room door opened and I heard feet shuffling in. Voices filled the whole room. I ignored them. Lockers opened all around me as I closed my locker door. I turned around and my jaw almost dropped when I saw that boy from school... JaeJae? Youngie? JaeYo? YoungJae? Yes, that was it. Youngjae.

He was chatting with a bunch of other blondies. He turned and saw me, but showed no sign of recognition. He raised an eyebrow, but I walked away. I noticed the other guys and realised they were the group performing on stage. Then it hit me! They also went to the same school as me. Fate much? Too bad I don't believe in that stuff. Much.

What an interesting group of guys.

---

heyo! ok... just telling you guys, some of you might've noticed, but, i do write straight onto aff and most of my ff's aren't thoroughly planned. chapters are spontaneously updated. i don't check them. excuse my errors. oh, and some of the old readers might know that i used to update all my fics everyday, one after the other, but i stopped.

reasons are...

-i can't be stuffed.

-no, i'm not losing 'inspiration'

-i realised if i'm forcing myself to update everyday, my stories won't be as good

-i wanted to concentrate on school work. it's not that i'm not good enough, it's because i think if i actually try in school, i'd be better... but being me, i don't like trying. i'm too lazy. i'm one of those people who would just fall asleep in class, hiding behind a book. :)

And yeah... most of you wouldn't have read this random passage of crap... (i don't read author notes... ;) hahaha)

TIP: If you want me to update more often, comment! I actually read them all and sometimes random comments DO give me 'inspiration' for the next chapter. Comments also let me know how many people are ACTUALLY reading and anticipating my updates. That also means more updates...

ok... I talk/write too much.

Ciao! And Saranghae!! You guys rock!

~DarkFallenAngel