Morning After

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Narrator's POV

It was another normal morning, at Kuran Highschool... but, all the girls noticed something different. Himchan. Usually, they'd greet him. and he'd greet them back. Sometimes, he'd be going around flirting.

But this morning, he wasn't. He was holding onto Yongguk, as if for support. He looked dead tired, and depressed. "O Juliet, Juliet! Wherefore art thou Juliet?" Himchan chanted tiredly.

Zelo nudged Jongup. "Hyung, isn't it meant to be, 'O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo'?"

Jongup nodded.

Youngjae yawned and shook his head. "Idiot." He looked at Himchan and said, "You do know that that quote does not mean, 'Where are you, Romeo', or in your case, Juliet, it is actually Juliet lamenting that her love is Romeo, a Montague, the enemy of her family, Capulet."

Himchan glared at him and sighed, dazing off into the distance again. "O Juliet, Juliet! Wherefore art thou Juliet?"

Youngjae sighed and said, "As is the bud bit with an envious worm. Ere he can spread his sweet leaves to the air. Or dedicate his beauty to the sun."

Zelo looked at his hyungs, confused. Daehyun sighed and translated, "Basically describing the ill effects that 'Romeo's', aka Himchan's, longing for the girl is having on him."

Zelo nodded. "Ah... I see..." Suddenly, his face lit up, and he smiled. "Noona! Noona! There you are!"

Youngjae sighed, and rubbed his temples. All of BAP turned to the direction Zelo was looking at. KyuWon had just walked into the corridor, and sighed. 

Himchan's eyes sparkled, and his face immediately glowed. He ran towards KyuWon and grabbed her hands. She looked at him, shocked. "What the fug are you doing?"

He ignored her, and chanted, "But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun."

KyuWon raised an eyebrow. "Where's Juliet and the balcony?" She had immediately recognized the quote as soon as Himchan said it. She had study 'Romeo and Juliet' in so many different schools in so many different countries. She could practially recite it backwards.

Zelo walked towards the two and frowned. "Hyung! Don't tell me, your 'Juliet' is KyuWon-noona?"

"O, doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night, Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!" 

The rest of BAP came walking towards them

KyuWon leaned in and took a proper glance at Himchan. "Oh... you're that guy from yesterday!"

Himchan's face lit up in delight. "She remembers me!"

"Oh god. This is embarrassing." Youngjae mumbled, hiding his face in shame in his hands.

Narrator's POV End

---