Enrolled in Kuran Highschool

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and did my usual morning routine. I skipped breakfast, like always, then left the house. I needed to enroll in a school. I walked around and took random buses until I arrived at a decent-looking school. Kuran Highschool.

I walked into the school and found my way at the administration office.

I looked at the office lady and asked, "Can I please enrol into this school?"

She looked at me, suspiciously and nodded. "When would you like to start?"

"Today, if possible."

"Araso, then you need to see the principal."

I bowed. "Thank you. Where's his office?"

She pointed up a flight of stairs. "You'll see it once you go up."

I nodded and walked up the stairs. The first thing I saw was a door with a sign. Principal Kim Shin. The secretary looked at me then returned to her work.

I knocked onto the door and walked in when I heard a deep voice saying, "Come in."

Principal Kim was a middle aged man, with greying hair, in a suit. He looked up from his work when he saw me. He smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to enrol into this school."

---

"Okay, so tell my secretary to give you the uniform and timetable. She'll also give you all your stationary and the lot."

I nodded and bowed. "Thank you, Principal Kim."

He smiled and nodded. "Enjoy studying here at Kuran Highschool."

---

I slowly buttoned up the white blouse and slipped on the red bow. I pulled on the green skirt and socks, before putting on the school shoes. I walked out of the toilet cubicle and stared at my reflection. I frowned. Ugly.

I unbottoned the first two buttons and loosened the bow. I rolled up the top of the green skirt, before throwing on the green blazer.

Much better. I checked my hair, making sure it was neatly in place, before walking out of the toilet. I looked at my timetable and the map the secretary gave me. History and Math. I threw my bag over my shoulder and followed the map to Room 15.

---

I looked around the classroom. I was currently standing at the front of the classroom, while the teacher looked through my timetable and information. She smiled. "Class, this is Yoo Kyu Won." She looked at me, "I'm Ms. Park. I'm your homeroom teacher and history teacher."

I nodded.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

I shook my head.

She seemed startled. "Uhm... right. But please do."

"Araso." I turned my attention to the students in front of me. "I'm Yoo Kyu Won."

I looked at Ms. Park. She looked at me, expectantly. She bit her lip then said, "Uhm... alright. You can sit next to... Youngjae. Youngjae, raise your hand." A blonde boy rolled his eyes but raised his hand. I made my way to the back and sat down next to him. Ms. Park continued, "Youngjae, I expect you to show Kyu  Won around and make her feel welcome." She looked at the whole class. "I expect you ALL to make her feel welcome."

"Yes Ms. Park." The class chorused.

"Right, let's continue on the lesson."

In the corner of my eye, I saw the boy, Youngjae, scoff and blow his hair, before plopping down again behind his book to sleep.

I half-smiled. What a weird boy.

---

Your POV End