Soccer Game - SHOW OFF TO JULIET TIME!

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Narrator's POV

"Juliet!" The familiar voice echoed around the gymnasium, and KyuWon stopped what she was doing; she had been stretching with Youngjae. The two turned to see Himchan running towards them, with Yongguk and Daehyun trailing behind them.

Youngjae sighed, and shook his head. He muttered, "What's he doing here?"

Himchan was running towards KyuWon, with open arms, ready to hug her, but just as he was about to wrap his arms around her, she stepped away, causing him to trip and fall face first onto the cold surface. 

Youngjae looked at Daehyun and asked, "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Daehyun pointed to the teacher and said, "He went around scouting for us to help teach you guys soccer."

Yongguk chuckled and said, "Apparently this class is really at the sport, so they got us, the best soccer players, to come help out." Himchan stood up, and hugged Yongguk, for support. 

His eyes were shining, as he looked at KyuWon.

KyuWon raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why are you staring at me like this?" She looked at Youngjae and nudged him, "Is there something wrong with your friend? Is he sick or something?"

Youngjae sighed, and nodded. "I believe he is."

"I'm love sick!" Himchan yelled out, frustratedly. He turned to KyuWon and grabbed her hands. "I'm so in love with my Juliet. It's killing me. I can't sleep properly, eat properly, I can't do anything properly."

KyuWon shrugged him off. "And what does that have to do with me?"

Himchan 'bursted' into 'tears'. He hid his face in Yongguk's shoulder and sobbed, "My Juliet is so cold and heartless to me. She won't return my feelings." He took in a deep breath and placed his fist against his heart, "But fear not, Juliet, I will make you fall for me," he flicked his hair and grinned cheesily at KyuWon, "with my soccer skills!"

---

"Juliet, are you watching? Juliet oh Juliet, my angel, watch as I get this epic goal!" Himchan, yelled out to the sidelines, as he raced towards the ball. 

KyuWon, Daehyun, and the other students were sitting at the sidelines, watching the soccer game that was going on. Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan were playing, with Himchan and Youngjae on one team, and Yongguk on the other.

KyuWon looked at him, with an amused expression. 

Daehyun pulled his mask up, to cover his face more, anticipating Himchan's next move.

Himchan trailed behind Yongguk, who had the ball. He was right next to him. Just as Himchan lifted his leg, to kick the ball, Yongguk manoeuvred the ball and kicked it to someone else. 

Himchan kicked nothing, obviously, and his leg slipped on the surface of the gym. His legs parted, and he did a perfect split. His face paled in agony. A bead of sweat slid down his forehead. It was silent for one moment, but then the whole gym erupted in laughter.

"Ah ." Yongguk muttered. He bent down to help Himchan up, but Himchan's legs seemed frozen in that position.

Youngjae sighed and walked off the court, back to the benches. There was not a bead of sweat on him, though they had been playing for an hour. He flicked his hair and said, "How embarrassing."

Narrator's POV End

---