Locker Conversation

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Kyu Won's POV

I was in the change room at work when I heard the doors swung open and a bunch of loud and rowdy boys come in. I hid behind the lockers, until I realized it was only the blonde group at school; Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Yongguk and Jongup. 

I stayed where I was, waiting for them to leave before I went out myself. "Are you sure Himchan-hyung can perform today?" I heard Zelo ask.

Someone sighed and a deep voice, Yongguk, said, "Truthfully, I don't know. Hopefully he can."

I raised an eyebrow. Why wouldn't he be able to perform? Was he sick or something? Not like I cared, I was just curious. 

Youngjae said, "It's all Kyu Won's fault..."

My fault? That's what Daehyun had said as well, but I really had no clue what they were talking about. What did I do to them, or Himchan?

"Yah!" Himchan yelled, "It's not my angel's fault that she's so beautiful and I've fallen for her!" 

I almost choked on my own spit. The ? This guy, Himchan, likes me? I scoffed and shook my head. Wow, that was unexpected. What a shocker. I guess I get why they're all blaming me. 

Himchan continued, "It's not her fault that she won't return my feelings thus making me unable to sleep or eat."

I rolled my eyes. Totally not my fault. The way he was putting made me sound guilty, when clearly, I never even knew of his crush at all. 

Jongup then said, "Hyung, of course she won't return your feelings, she doesn't even know about them. Maybe you should be more... direct? Why don't you just confess?"

"Now, Jongup, this is why you've never managed to get a girlfriend for yourself all these years." I peeked out and watched Himchan pat Jongup on the back sympathetically. 

"Why?" Jongup asked, curiously.

"Because you're too boring and too easy of a catch."

Yongguk sighed and muttered, "As if you're not..."

Himchan didn't seem to have heard him and continued, "You have to seduce her, and make her fall hard for you. You need to make her pursue you." He flicked his hair, "That's what I'm dying with Kyu Won."

I shivered. 

He smiled and said, "Once you make her fall for you, you have to act cool around her, and you have to act uncaring. Girls love that."

I coughed quietly and stepped out of my hiding spot, acting like I was there all along.

Himchan seemed taken back that I was there, "Yah, kid! What were you doing hiding over there? Are you planning something?" He eyed me with suspicion. I raised an eyebrow and walked past him. "Yah! Stop ignoring me!" He stepped towards me.

Yongguk grabbed his arm and said, "Leave it, Himchan. This place is for workers."

As I walked past Daehyun he looked at me, curiously, as if recognizing me before quickly turning away.

Kyu Won's POV End

---

This update is my way of saying thank-you for voting in the poll, (if you did) and saying sorry for not updating for such a long time! Anyways, will update asap, bye for now though!