Beauty Sleep

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV 

After living through hours of bar-work, I was finally free to go home. I knew there weren't going to be many people going in and out of the male staff change rooms, but I still needed to be wary.

But, there was denying, my hair was starting to annoy me, in the wig-net. The wig was also poking at my face, it wasn't tickly, just plain annoying. I really wanted to take it off, but I knew it was not a good idea. So, I quickly changed from the bar uniform to my male clothing, to get out of the club as soon as possible. 

The club was the best club I'd ever been to, but also one of the most... annoyingest. The girls were all ty as ever, not really helping my job, and the guys were as erted as ever, really disgusting to watch.

The music was good, there was no denying that. It was weird though, because, the performers were, unmistakably, Youngjae, Zelo, and his friends. I also recognize one who I bumped into (or the one I gave the pie to), and another who was... watching me sleep. 

Strange that I didn't notice it first thing at school, I mean, anyone would be able to recognize them with their blonde hair. I guess there really are too many blondies.

As I walked out of the change room, I bumped into a blondie. It was the one with the mask. I gave him a nod, in apology, and he nodded back. I quickly made my escape.

The smoke and smell of the club was really intoxicating. It made me feel nauseus, and working around alcohol for such a long period of time makes me feel like I drank ten thousand litres of it. 

---

I opened the door, and the first thing I saw, was umma standing at the table, looking down at a bunch of papers. She looked up at me when I entered and raised an eyebrow, as if asking, 'Where've you been?'

"Oh, you're back." I stated. "I was just working."

"Oh, I see." She turned her attention back to her papers. I went into my room, took off my wig, and changed back into my comfy clothes before joining umma at the table. I stood next to her and leaned down and looked at her papers.

"What're you looking at?"

"Just information. Have you got yourself enrolled into a school yet?" She asked, not looking at me, She knew my answer anyway. 

I nodded. "Yep. Kuran Highschool."

She nodded, slowly. "Where're you working, that you have to have such a dress up, Mr. Shin Yoon Sung?" She smiled, teasingly at me, and looked at me.

I smiled and sighed. "Just working as a bartender at a club, and obviously, I'm too young to even be in one. Gotta get big oppa to help me out." I laughed. We always joked around, referring to our many fake identities as family members.

"I see." She ruffled my hair. "Be careful, nae?" She kissed my forehead.

Nodding, I replied, "Of course." 

"What's the bar called?"

"Uhm... 'Infinite Love' Why you asking?" I looked at her, curiously.

She seemed to have froze a bit, but returned back to her original state. "Infinite Love... I see." She looked at her papers, deep in thought. "Just... be careful. Really careful, nae?"

I smiled, and rolled my eyes. "You said that already."

She smiled and ruffled my hair. "Hey, you're my daughter, I don't want anything to happen to you." She kissed me on the forehead then said, "Don't you have school tomorrow...today... later...oh whatever."

I sighed and nodded. "Yep... Good night? Morning?" I kissed her cheek. 

Usually, she wouldn't really care if I slept or not, and if she said this, it'd mean she wanted alone time to think, or do whatever. Not that I minded really, truthfully, I needed my beauty sleep.

Your POV End

---