Escaping Zelo

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV

When class ended, I walked out into the corridor, but was attacked immediately. "The fu-"

"Noona! Wanna join us?" It was Zelo.

I sighed. "When you say 'us' who do you mean?"

Zelo scratched his head. "Ya know. Me and my friends. Youngjae-hyung as well."

Youngjae came out from behind Zelo and sighed. "What are you up to now, Zelo?"

"Just inviting noona to join us for break!"

Youngjae shook his head.

Zelo scowled. "Hyung, you probably didn't even take noona for a tour around the school yet, knowing you." He looked at me, "Right, noona?" He turned to Youngjae. "We can take her for a quick one now!" His eyes brightened.

Before I could complain, he grabbed Youngjae and my arm and dragged us around. Oh boy.

---

Youngjae and I quickly made our escape when the bell rang. After Zelo's QUICK tour, we were both puffed out. That boy is definitely energetic. Youngjae looked at me and said, "Okay, you got your tour. No more bothering me."

I frowned. "Excuse me, but I belive it was you and your friend who was bothering me all this time. I had better things to do."

"Tsk tsk." He shook his head. "I'm warning you now. Knowing Zelo, he'll be back for you during lunch." He plopped his head down behind a book then went to sleep.

I sighed and shook my head. All I want is a little peace.

---

After class, it was lunch. I quickly made my escape and ran towards the library. In the distance, I heard a familiar voice. "Hyung, where's noona?"

I ran, but then bumped into someone. He caught me just in time. I was surprised when I saw that he was that familiar boy from this morning who I gave my pie to. Of course, nobody could miss that mask on his face.

I quickly pulled away from him and ran.

Your POV End

---

Daehyun's POV

After class, I was walking to the cafeteria, when a girl ran straight into me. I caught her in time. She looked surprised but then quickly pulled away and ran off. She looked familiar...

"HYUNG! DID YOU SEE A PRETTY NOONA RUN HERE?" Zelo called out.

I looked at him, thought for a second then shook me head. "Nope. Didn't see nobody."

Daehyun's POV End

---