Seducing Her

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Kyu Won's POV

I slammed my locker door shut and turned to see Mr. Shakespeare standing against the next locker, posing like some try-hard model. I raised an eyebrow. He locked at me and smirked. He flicked his hair, "Hey... Kyu Won." 

His voice sent shivers down my spine... as in creeped out shivers. I nodded casually. "Hey, Shakespeare. How're your... legs?"

He coughed awkwardly and then quickly jogged up in front of me. He had a light tinge of red in his cheeks. "I'm fine now,'' he replied, with his weird voice. "You worry too much about me, my Juliet." He placed a hand on his chest, against his heart, "I'm touched you cared." He flicked his hair. "And, by the way, the name's Himchan. Kim, Himchan."

"Okay... Himchan. Now, excuse me, I need to head to class."

I lightly pushed him away, and shook my head. What a weird guy. 

Kyu Won's POV End

---

Daehyun's POV

I was walking to class, when I saw Himchan-hyung standing in the middle of the corridor in a daze. Girls were giggling and whispering around him, and guys rolled their eyes at the sight.

I walked up to him and touched his shoulder, "Hyung, what are you doing?"

He stared into the distance and didn't move. His eyes were literally twinkling with stars. He slowly turned to me with a dorky smile, "My Juliet... touched me... right over here..." He patted his shoulder.

"More like pushed you away." I turned to see Yongguk-hyung walking towards us. He nodded a 'wassup-nod'. I nodded back. He wrapped an arm around Himchan. 

Himchan-hyung sighed and hugged Yongguk-hyung. "She fell for my skills of seduction!" Yongguk-hyung patted him, almost sympathetically. All of a sudden, Himchan-hyung leapt out of Yongguk-hyung's arms and did a 'super-man' pose. Yongguk-hyung almost jumped up at his sudden movement. Himchan-hyung though, seemed blinded from everything else. "She's going to mine!" He laughed... evilly.

I looked around and saw people's creeped out expression and coughed, before slowly backing away. I noticed Youngjae hiding behind the lockers. He was shaking his head in shame, as he watched Himchan-hyung.

Zelo was sulking besides him and Jongup was just patting his back. Zelo loudly whined, "Why's Himchan-hyung so in love with Kyu Won-noona? She's mine!"

I rolled my eyes and made my way to class.

Daehyun's POV End

---

Kyu Won's POV

During lunch, I quickly made my way to the rooftop. I liked it there. It was peaceful and quiet; away from all the noise. It was better than the library; at least you don't meet Shakespeare-crazed guys up.

But, when I arrived on the rooftop, there was already someone up there.

I recognized him instantly as the pie guy. His bright blonde hair was unmissable. Daehyun, I think it was? 

I contemplated on going away, but decided against it. Who knows who else I would meet? 

I sat down a few metres away from him, and laid down on the concrete ground. The sun shone softly on my face. It reminded me of the time I was in Phoenix, Arizona. Umma and I were only there for a few months, and when I was only a child, but I remember every moment of it. I hated that place. It was so hot; we were there during the summer. 

The other kids there made fun of me and umma. I didn't care that they bullied me, but when they talked about my umma, I couldn't take it. Even at a young age, I was, according to umma, a 'fiery', 'angry' and 'overprotective' person. I punched the kid.

And got suspended from school.

I opened my eyes, coming back to reality. I slowly turned my head to the side, away from the sun. Daehyun was sitting with on leg stretched out and another bent. His arms were plopped behind him to support his weight.

His mask was down at his neck, revealing his whole face. My eyes traced his side profile. His features were sharp and defined, perfectly sculpt to balance out each other.

His dark brown eyes darted towards me, and he looked at me. I looked back, unfazed. I didn't move or break eye contact with him. He looked away, his attention back to the sky.

"Thanks for the pie."

I raised an eyebrow. "You remembered?"

He shrugged. "Just a lucky guess. I thought you looked familiar when I first saw you. I was right then."

I sat up. "Oh. I see." After a moment of silence, I said, "But now you owe me a pie. That was supposed to be my breakfast. I thought you were a beggar, or a hobo or something."

He turned and looked at me with an amused expression. "How sweet of you. Do I really look like a beggar?"

I shrugged and smiled, "Well, you were sleeping on a bench so early in the morning." He chuckled. It was silent until I asked, "What are you doing up here? Shouldn't you be with your friends? Or maybe you're too embarrassed to be seen with Mr. Shakespeare?"

"You mean Himchan?" I nodded. He shook his head and said, "Well, it's really your fault."

"My fault? What do you mean?"

Before he could answer, the bell rang. He stood up and said, "Class time... find out from Himchan yourself."

I rolled my eyes as I watched him walk back into the building.

Kyu Won's POV End

---