When It All Began

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

~~~~~'s POV

I panted as I looked up at the face of my friend. "So Ya... Go. Leave. Run. Don't come back for me."

The golden flames were engulfing the building. She shook her head as tears slid down her ash-stained cheek. "No. I won't. I can't leave you. You saved me. You have go come with me. You have your child. Your husband. I have nothing." She attempted to help me up. As soon as I was up, my legs collapsed underneath me. I looked up at the falling ceiling, not daring to look at her.

I smiled. "Go. Run." I closed my eyes. I heard her sob, but my mind was elsewhere. Somewhere, in a distant memory. My beautiful paradise.

---

He circled his arms around my waist. I looked up and kissed his perfect jawline. He rested his chin on my head. I scowled. He chuckled. "Saranghae, Kim ~~~~~."

I smiled. "Nado saranghae, Kim Myungsoo."

He took out a necklace.

"For you, my love. My love for you is infinite. Our love is infinite."

"Gomowo, oppa."  I smiled. "Help me put it on."

He nodded, and delicately placed the necklace around my neck and clicked it on. I leaned in again, ready to kiss him, when a baby's cry interrupted the moment.

"Seems like he doesn't like to be forgotten." L joked.

I smiled and bit my lip. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and led him to Key.

---

I opened my eyes, back to the present. Dark smoke engulfed the whole building. I unhooked the necklace around my neck and looked at So Ya. "Unnie... give this to Myungsoo. Tell him to look after our child."

She shook her head and cried. "You have to stay alive. For them. Give it to him yourself."

I smiled and touched her belly. "Stay alive for your child."

"But, you-"

I weakly pushed her away from me. She struggled but I pushed. It was decided by fate, that my life would end here and now, but my love for Kim Myungsoo would forever be Infinite.

~~~~~'s POV End

---

Two Months Later...

Kim Myungsoo's POV

I pushed the man against the wall. Through gritted teeth, I snarled, "Where is she? Where is Yoo So Ya?"

He stuttered, "Sh-she left. Bu-but she told me t-to give this to you." He took out an envelope from his pocket. I pushed him onto the floor and grabbed the envelope. I opened the envelope and found a letter inside as well as the necklace I gave to ~~~~~.

To L,

Sorry. I'm sorry. I destroyed your family. You may have had your suspicions, and this letter will confirm it all. Yes, ~~~~~ is dead. I'm sorry. She told me to give the necklace to you.

It's all my fault. I will disappear from your sight. You'll never see me again.

I knew you'd be able to find me so I left. I'm a coward. I killed a man's wife yet I have no guts to suffer the consequences. I'm sorry. It's my fault everything is like this. I'm sorry that, I can't even give you back ~~~~~'s corpse. Mianhae.

Take care.

From Yoo So Ya

I clenched the paper in my hand. Tears blurred my eyes. My world came crashing down. ~~~~~ was dead. ~~~~~ was dead. She was really dead. Yoo So Ya just confirmed it. 

I heard my phone ring. I lifelessly picked up.

"L? L! Where are you? Have you found Yoo So Ya yet? Have you found ~~~~~ yet?"

I scoffed, without emotion, as the tears rolled down my cheek. I leaned against the wall. "She's dead..." I whispered.

"What? L, where are you? What do you mean that my sister's dead?" Lee Joon yelled into the phone.

"She's dead. Gone. Bam. Like that."

"HowWhyWhatWhenWhere-" He stopped. "Who did it?" His voice was suddenly dripping with venom.

"I don't know... Yoo So Ya..."

I heard him breath sharply, before he screamed in rage, "YOU BASTARD! WHO DID THIS TO MY SISTER? WHERE IS MY SISTER?"

I laughed. "I DON'T KNOW!" I threw the phone across the room, having it smash into pieces. "I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed. I put my head down into my knees and covered my ears. "I don't know..."

Kim Myungsoo's POV End

---

Okay, so new readers, I forgot to add in the foreword, MBLAQ's Lee Joon is Kim(Lee) ~~~~~'s oppa. Old readers, hopefully you rememeber Flirt Girl clear enough coz I sure don't.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. Stay tuned!