Special Thanks Chapter

|♥| My Only Love is You |♥|
Please log in to read the full chapter

'That scene could be edited out.' Minhyuk frowned with his arms crossed. she chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder. She could feel how his newly trained muscles flexed beneath the thin tee shirt. Her heart skipped a beat as he reached for her hand. 

'This,' she pointed at the scene he paused on the computer screen, lifting her head to catch a glimpse of him pouting. 'Is acting.' She continued with half a chuckle. He nudged her waist lightly making her flinch. 

'What?' 

'But I dont like it...' He gaze was fixed on that scene in which she kissed the male lead on his lips. 

'I believe those irresistable lips belongs only to me.' He smiled. 

'I know that song all too well.' She teased and he laughed in defeat. 

'Our comeback's right around the corner.' He said playing with her fingers casually. She squeezed his palm gently and he held her hand tightly nearer to his chest. She could feel his heart beating against her skin. He wished she could be there to see their comeback performance, but she had already told him she had filming with this hateful man on the screen. Minhyuk couldn't hide his disappointment and just sighed. 

She knew how he felt, she was frustrated as there were times their schedule would bound to clash, but clashing on their comeback date!? She sighed too and buried her face in his chest. 

Minhyuk reached into his right pocket with his free hand and took something out gently. 

'I will do a good job.' He whispered into her soft and wavy hair. She smiled and nodded lightly. They stayed like this for a while and he lifted her hand slowly to eye level and bit her index finger playfully. She sat up immediately and flicked his forehead. 

'This is not food, are you hungry?' She asked with concerned eyes. Minhyuk shook his head and grinned. He has cherished every single second they spent together. Even though she'd became a known actress, getting more roles in dramas and CFs. At the sa

Please log in to read the full chapter